TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TCBK's growth rate has been 0.17% over the past 5.5 years.
- TCBK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 129,754,000; for context, that's better than 89.12% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TCBK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GNSS, MRTN, AZN, LEJU and UGP.
TCBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TCBK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1.76%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Trico Bancshares are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 39.85% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, TCBK has a beta lower than 30.73% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Trico Bancshares has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.41% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TCBK Dividend Chart
TCBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|