TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TCBK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 114,773,000; for context, that's better than 91.76% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TCBK's price: FF, RUSHA, CPB, SSD and KMB.
TCBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of TCBK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 11.19% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Trico Bancshares's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Trico Bancshares than it is for 73.96% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, TCBK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 76.76% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Trico Bancshares has an equity discount rate lower than 78.33% of them.
TCBK Dividend Chart
TCBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|