TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP): Price and Financial Metrics
TCP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tc Pipelines Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TCP has reported earnings growth of -129.58%, putting it ahead of only 10.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Tc Pipelines Lp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tc Pipelines Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be ENLC, CHK, OSB, GPOR, and BHF.
- Visit TCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcpipelineslp.com.
TCP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TCP Price/Volume Stats
TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP) Company Bio
TC Pipelines LP owns, and participates in the management of energy infrastructure businesses in North America. The company has equity ownership interests in two natural gas interstate pipeline systems, as well as three wholly-owned and one majority owned pipeline.The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.