TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP): Price and Financial Metrics
TCP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tc Pipelines Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tc Pipelines Lp is reporting a growth rate of -131.28%; that's higher than merely 10.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TCP is more volatile than only 12.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tc Pipelines Lp are ENLC, LILA, CLUB, TA, and TNP.
- Visit TCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcpipelineslp.com.
TCP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.18||52-week high||$44.65|
|Prev. close||$41.30||52-week low||$31.62|
|Day high||$41.49||Avg. volume||232,223|
|50-day MA||$41.24||Dividend yield||6.31%|
|200-day MA||$39.17||Market Cap||2.94B|
TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP) Company Bio
TC Pipelines LP owns, and participates in the management of energy infrastructure businesses in North America. The company has equity ownership interests in two natural gas interstate pipeline systems, as well as three wholly-owned and one majority owned pipeline.The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.
TCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tc Pipelines Lp. To summarize, we found that Tc Pipelines Lp ranked in the 55st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 9.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tc Pipelines Lp, consider:
- Tc Pipelines Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Tc Pipelines Lp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.42. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 13.19% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 13. This value is greater than 82.16% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|