TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP): Price and Financial Metrics
TCP Stock Summary
- For TCP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.82% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tc Pipelines Lp is reporting a growth rate of -476.6%; that's higher than merely 3.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tc Pipelines Lp comes in at -28.65%, a number that bests only 7.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tc Pipelines Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be NEWT, STAY, IRS, BORR, and OSG.
- Visit TCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcpipelineslp.com.
TCP Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
TCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.25||52-week high||$44.65|
|Prev. close||$29.54||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$30.67||Avg. volume||507,576|
|50-day MA||$33.38||Dividend yield||8.6%|
|200-day MA||$36.48||Market Cap||2.16B|
TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP) Company Bio
TC Pipelines LP owns, and participates in the management of energy infrastructure businesses in North America. The company has equity ownership interests in two natural gas interstate pipeline systems, as well as three wholly-owned and one majority owned pipeline.The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.