TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP): Price and Financial Metrics
TCP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tc Pipelines Lp is higher than it is for about 92.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TCP has reported earnings growth of -506.74%, putting it ahead of only 3.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tc Pipelines Lp comes in at -26.59%, a number that bests merely 6.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEWT, IRS, MDRR, OBAS, and NNA.
- Visit TCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcpipelineslp.com.
TCP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.34||52-week high||$44.65|
|Prev. close||$28.99||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$29.71||Avg. volume||533,392|
|50-day MA||$35.18||Dividend yield||9.17%|
|200-day MA||$38.45||Market Cap||2.02B|
TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP) Company Bio
TC Pipelines LP owns, and participates in the management of energy infrastructure businesses in North America. The company has equity ownership interests in two natural gas interstate pipeline systems, as well as three wholly-owned and one majority owned pipeline.The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.