TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TCP's growth rate has been 0% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TCP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 82.75% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TCP's price: MHLD, HRL, DEA, PW and NVDA.
TCP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Tc Pipelines Lp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 85% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tc Pipelines Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Tc Pipelines Lp produces a dividend yield 9.46% -- which falls in the top 14.12%.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for TCP, its beta is lower than just 16.33% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Tc Pipelines Lp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 14% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TCP Dividend Chart
TCP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|