TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TCP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.01% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TCP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 83.5% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TCP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AVGO, GNE, USLM, MACK and SCHN.
TCP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TCP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 96.91% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TCP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Tc Pipelines Lp produces a dividend yield 8.98% -- which falls in the top 7.97%.
- TCP's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 85.99% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Tc Pipelines Lp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 12.35% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TCP Dividend Chart
TCP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|