TC PipeLines, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (TCP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TCP reports less variability in its cash flow than 83.35% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TCP has less fluctuation in its price than 81.18% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TCP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NTB, HTGC, OSK, SUP and FMBH.
TCP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of TCP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 101.06% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Tc Pipelines Lp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Tc Pipelines Lp produces a dividend yield 8.83% -- which falls in the top 5.72%.
- TCP's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 90.38% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Tc Pipelines Lp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 15.38% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TCP Dividend Chart
TCP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|