BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (TCPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCPC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TCPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- TCPC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TCPC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.29% of US stocks).
TCPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BLACKROCK TCP CAPITAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 17.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TCPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.4% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of BLACKROCK TCP CAPITAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 3.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TCPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SACH, CGBD, PSEC, SCM, and OCSL.
- TCPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACKROCK TCP CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.tcpcapital.com.
TCPC Valuation Summary
- TCPC's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 42.86% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TCPC's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCPC.
TCPC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 63.17%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.84%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -48.73%.
The table below shows TCPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.64% of graded US stocks.
- TCPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.094 -- ranking 226th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CNS, WELL, and SCM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCPC.
The table below shows TCPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.25||52-week high||$14.52|
|Prev. close||$11.70||52-week low||$11.18|
|Day high||$11.72||Avg. volume||242,018|
|50-day MA||$13.20||Dividend yield||10.67%|
|200-day MA||$13.45||Market Cap||649.91M|
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (TCPC) Company Bio
TCP Capital Corp. is an externally-managed specialty finance company. The Company, which operates as a business development company, focuses on lending to middle-market U.S. companies to achieve high total returns through current income and capital appreciation. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCPC Latest Social Stream
View Full TCPC Social Stream
Latest TCPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKROCK TCP CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCPC as an investment opportunity.
BlackRock TCP (TCPC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
BlackRock TCP (TCPC) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
In a report released today, Robert Dodd from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on BlackRock TCP Capital (TCPC – Research Report), with a price target of $14.50. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $13.10. According to TipRanks.com, Dodd is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.0% and a 70.2% success rate. Dodd covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Fortress Transportation, and SLR Investment Corp. BlackRock TCP Capital has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $13.25. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> BlackRock TCP Capital's market cap is currently $756.
BlackRock TCP (TCPC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.63% and 5.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results Including Net Investment Income of $0.37 Per Share; Declares Third Quarter 2022 Dividend of $0.30 Per Share; 41 Consecutive Quarters of Dividend Coverage
SANTA MONICA, Calif., August 03, 2022--BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. ("we," "us," "our," "TCPC" or the "Company"), a business development company (NASDAQ: TCPC), today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 and filed its Form 10-Q with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
TCPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TCPCWant to do more research on BlackRock TCP Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch