BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (TCPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TCPC POWR Grades
- TCPC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.21% of US stocks.
- TCPC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- TCPC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.92% of US stocks).
TCPC Stock Summary
- TCPC's current price/earnings ratio is 4.26, which is higher than just 4.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For TCPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, BlackRock TCP Capital Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BlackRock TCP Capital Corp are EMITF, ASR, PSEC, FDUS, and LND.
- Visit TCPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcpcapital.com.
TCPC Valuation Summary
- TCPC's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 300% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 110 months, TCPC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- TCPC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 110 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TCPC.
TCPC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.2%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -221.13%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -1.15%.
The table below shows TCPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TCPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TCPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.52% of graded US stocks.
- TCPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.096 -- ranking 222nd of 457 Trading stocks.
- WELL, CNS, and SCM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TCPC.
The table below shows TCPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TCPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TCPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.60||52-week high||$15.07|
|Prev. close||$13.62||52-week low||$9.10|
|Day high||$13.66||Avg. volume||261,837|
|50-day MA||$14.06||Dividend yield||8.82%|
|200-day MA||$13.58||Market Cap||785.63M|
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (TCPC) Company Bio
TCP Capital Corp. is an externally-managed specialty finance company. The Company, which operates as a business development company, focuses on lending to middle-market U.S. companies to achieve high total returns through current income and capital appreciation. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TCPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TCPC Latest Social Stream
View Full TCPC Social Stream
Latest TCPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BlackRock TCP Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TCPC as an investment opportunity.
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: TCPC) (TCPC or the Company) announced today the pricing of $150,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of 2.850% notes due 2026 (the Notes). The closing of the transaction is subject to customary closing conditions and the Notes are expected to be delivered and paid for on August 27, 2021. The Notes bear interest at a rate of 2.850% per year, payable semiannually and will mature on February 9, 2026 and may be redee
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. Issues Notice of Redemption of All of Its Outstanding 4.125% Notes Due 2022
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: TCPC) (TCPC or the Company) announced today that it has issued a notice of redemption for all of the $175,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of its issued and outstanding 4.125% notes due 2022 (the 2022 Notes). As set forth in the notice of redemption issued today pursuant to the terms of the indenture governing the 2022 Notes, the redemption date will be September 17, 2021 and the redemption price will equal t
TCPC earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
BlackRock TCP (TCPC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.06% and -3.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Including Net Investment Income of $0.31 Per Share; Declares Third Quarter Dividend of $0.30 Per Share; 37 Consecutive Quarters of Dividend Coverage
SANTA MONICA, Calif., August 02, 2021--BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. ("we," "us," "our," "TCPC" or the "Company"), a business development company (NASDAQ: TCPC), today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 and filed its Form 10-Q with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
TCPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TCPCWant to do more research on BlackRock TCP Capital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch