BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (TCPC): Price and Financial Metrics
TCPC Stock Summary
- BlackRock TCP Capital Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 17.12% of US listed stocks.
- For TCPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.12% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of BlackRock TCP Capital Corp's share price is greater than that of only 2.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BlackRock TCP Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PNNT, GSBD, AINV, PSEC, and LNC.
- TCPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BlackRock TCP Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.tcpcapital.com.
TCPC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TCPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.61||52-week high||$14.88|
|Prev. close||$14.65||52-week low||$13.12|
|Day high||$14.71||Avg. volume||297,782|
|50-day MA||$14.25||Dividend yield||9.86%|
|200-day MA||$14.05||Market Cap||858.57M|
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (TCPC) Company Bio
TCP Capital Corp. is an externally-managed specialty finance company. The Company, which operates as a business development company, focuses on lending to middle-market U.S. companies to achieve high total returns through current income and capital appreciation. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Monica, California.