BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (TCPC): Price and Financial Metrics
TCPC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TCPC is 0.24 -- better than only 16.87% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BlackRock TCP Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 99.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TCPC is more volatile than just 3.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BlackRock TCP Capital Corp are PNNT, PSEC, FDUS, OCSI, and SLRC.
- Visit TCPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tcpcapital.com.
TCPC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TCPC Price/Volume Stats
BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. (TCPC) Company Bio
TCP Capital Corp. is an externally-managed specialty finance company. The Company, which operates as a business development company, focuses on lending to middle-market U.S. companies to achieve high total returns through current income and capital appreciation. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Monica, California.