Toronto Dominion Bank (The) (TD): Price and Financial Metrics
TD Stock Summary
- Toronto Dominion Bank's market capitalization of $101,861,759,509 is ahead of 97.98% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TD is currently 375.87, higher than 99.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Toronto Dominion Bank's share price is greater than that of only 0.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Toronto Dominion Bank, a group of peers worth examining would be AMT, DEO, LOW, GE, and UPS.
- Visit TD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.td.com.
TD Stock Price Chart More Charts
TD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.22||52-week high||$59.55|
|Prev. close||$57.12||52-week low||$53.44|
|Day high||$57.27||Avg. volume||1,077,319|
|50-day MA||$56.27||Dividend yield||3.99%|
|200-day MA||$56.63||Market Cap||103.75B|
Toronto Dominion Bank (The) (TD) Company Bio
Toronto-Dominion Bank provides financial and banking services in North America and internationally. The company operates through Canadian Retail, U.S. Retail, and Wholesale Banking segments. The company was founded in 1855 and is based in Toronto, Canada.