Toronto Dominion Bank (The) (TD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TD POWR Grades
- TD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- TD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.61% of US stocks).
TD Stock Summary
- TD has a higher market value than 97.78% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $119,372,770,624.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TD is currently 0.52, higher than just 2.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.09 for Toronto Dominion Bank; that's greater than it is for 97.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Toronto Dominion Bank are HSBC, DEO, NTTYY, AXP, and SCHW.
- Visit TD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.td.com.
TD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.77||52-week high||$73.85|
|Prev. close||$65.73||52-week low||$42.90|
|Day high||$65.84||Avg. volume||1,706,441|
|50-day MA||$66.26||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$65.15||Market Cap||119.87B|
Toronto Dominion Bank (The) (TD) Company Bio
Toronto-Dominion Bank provides financial and banking services in North America and internationally. The company operates through Canadian Retail, U.S. Retail, and Wholesale Banking segments. The company was founded in 1855 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TD Latest Social Stream
View Full TD Social Stream
Latest TD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toronto Dominion Bank that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TD as an investment opportunity.
TD Capital Trust IV (the "Trust") announced today its intention to redeem all of the outstanding TD Capital Trust IV Notes – Series 2 ("TD CaTS IV – Series 2") on November 1, 2021 (the "Redemption Date"), at a price of $1,000 per $1,000 principal amount of TD CaTS IV – Series 2 plus the accrued and unpaid interest payable on the Redemption Date. The Trust is exercising its regulatory event redemption right in respect of the TD CaTS IV – Series 2 because, as previously announced on February 27, 2
With do-it-yourself investing popularity on the rise, TD Direct Investing launches one-of-a-kind self-directed investor sentiment index, to help Canadians build their investing knowledge
Today, TD Direct Investing ("DI") launched the TD Direct Investing Index, a monthly investor sentiment index that provides Canadians with a picture of the self-directed investment landscape from prior months to help them better understand, stay engaged and informed.
(Bloomberg) -- Russian investors shrugged off U.S. House backing for a provision that could extend bond-trading curbs to the secondary market as punishment for Moscow’s alleged interference in U.S. elections. Most Read from BloombergIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing PackageHow the Child Care Crisis Became a Global Economic FiascoThe Global Housing Market Is Broken, and It’s Dividing Entire CountriesBerli
Introduction The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is among the ten largest North American banks and one of Canada's two largest banks. TD has a Standard & Poor's credit rating of AA- and has raised the dividend for ten consecutive years. TD has three business segments: Canadian Retail Banking, US Retail Banking,...
TD Bank Group and Yodlee announced Tuesday a North American data access agreement to meet the needs of a growing digital customer base. TD Bank is the 13th Bank in North America to sign such a data access agreement with Yodlee. This agreement signals alignment between TD and Yodlee on protocols enabling safe and secure access to TD customer financial data. (See Toronto-Dominion Bank stock charts on TipRanks) Customers won’t need to share their bank login ID or password anymore because TD will now transfer their financial data to Yodlee through application program interfaces (APIs) at their request.
TD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|