Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.26% of US stocks.
- TD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- TD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.03% of US stocks).
TD Stock Summary
- TD has a market capitalization of $120,284,790,138 -- more than approximately 98.32% of US stocks.
- For TD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.86% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.72 for TORONTO DOMINION BANK; that's greater than it is for 97.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TORONTO DOMINION BANK, a group of peers worth examining would be HSBC, RY, DEO, AXP, and UNP.
- TD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TORONTO DOMINION BANK's official web site, go to www.td.com.
TD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.20||52-week high||$86.01|
|Prev. close||$65.38||52-week low||$57.27|
|Day high||$66.21||Avg. volume||2,102,192|
|50-day MA||$64.42||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$69.04||Market Cap||120.59B|
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) Company Bio
Toronto-Dominion Bank (French: Banque Toronto-Dominion), doing business as TD Bank Group (French: Groupe Banque TD), is a Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. The bank and its subsidiaries are commonly known as simply TD and trading under the name Toronto-Dominion Bank. The bank was created on February 1, 1955, through the merger of the Bank of Toronto and The Dominion Bank, which were founded in 1855 and 1869; respectively. It is one of two Big Five banks of Canada founded in Toronto, the other being the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. The TD Bank SWIFT code is TDOMCATTTOR and the TD institution number is 004. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TD Latest Social Stream
View Full TD Social Stream
Latest TD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TORONTO DOMINION BANK that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TD as an investment opportunity.
TD Canada Trust today announced that it has increased its TD Prime Rate by 50 basis points to 6.45% per cent, effective December 8, 2022.
Canaccord Genuity Group upgraded shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank from a hold rating to a buy rating in a report issued on Monday, The Fly reports. Canaccord Genuity Group…
I review Toronto-Dominion Bank''s most recent financial results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2022. Read why my buy rating for TD stock remains unchanged.
TD Bank was already set to acquire First Horizon for about $13.4B, or $25 per share. But a key deadline has passed for the transaction to close, and now TD will have to pay First Horizon shareholders an additional $1M a day, every day, until the deal is done.
The following slide deck was published by The Toronto-Dominion Bank in conjunction with their 2022 Q4 earnings call.
TD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|