Toronto Dominion Bank (The) (TD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- TD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
TD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $129,978,840,614, Toronto Dominion Bank has a greater market value than 98.24% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Toronto Dominion Bank is higher than just 2.76% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSBC, RY, SCHW, HDB, and GS.
- TD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Toronto Dominion Bank's official web site, go to www.td.com.
TD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.41||52-week high||$72.64|
|Prev. close||$71.57||52-week low||$38.72|
|Day high||$72.64||Avg. volume||1,837,276|
|50-day MA||$66.88||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$55.78||Market Cap||131.72B|
Toronto Dominion Bank (The) (TD) Company Bio
Toronto-Dominion Bank provides financial and banking services in North America and internationally. The company operates through Canadian Retail, U.S. Retail, and Wholesale Banking segments. The company was founded in 1855 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
TD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TD Latest Social Stream
View Full TD Social Stream
Latest TD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toronto Dominion Bank that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TD as an investment opportunity.
Norie Campbell, Group Head and Corporate Council, TD Bank Group. ("TD" or the "Bank") (TSX: TD), shares her company's story in an interview with TMX Group.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®, today announced the appointment of Alissa Van Volkom as Head of U.S. Consumer Deposits, Products and Payments. In this role, Van Volkom will lead all aspects of TD's deposit products, including product development, business analytics, sales strategies and support, and customer experience and engagement.
TD Asset Management Inc. ("TDAM") today announced the May cash distributions for the TD Exchange-Traded Funds (the "TD ETFs") listed below. Unitholders of record on May 27, 2021 will receive cash distributions payable on June 4, 2021.
TD Bank Group ("TD" or the "Bank") will release its second quarter financial results and host an earnings conference call on Thursday, May 27, 2021.
Small business owners (SBOs) report they are doing better than expected as the economy continues to gain steam amid the waning pandemic, according to the results of the 2021 Small Business Survey, released today by TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®. The survey polled more than 750 small businesses nationwide with less than $5 million in annual revenue, from sole proprietors with home-based businesses to professional services and retail. It showed that 41% of SBOs expect to grow their revenue in 2021 while only 9% anticipate a decline.
TD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|