Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.08% of US stocks.
- TD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.97% of US stocks).
TD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $124,092,077,907, TORONTO DOMINION BANK has a greater market value than 98.33% of US stocks.
- TD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TD is more volatile than just 7.77% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TORONTO DOMINION BANK, a group of peers worth examining would be AXP, RY, UNP, DEO, and SCHW.
- Visit TD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.td.com.
TD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.67||52-week high||$86.01|
|Prev. close||$68.12||52-week low||$57.27|
|Day high||$68.84||Avg. volume||1,972,811|
|50-day MA||$65.92||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$66.77||Market Cap||125.11B|
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) Company Bio
Toronto-Dominion Bank (French: Banque Toronto-Dominion), doing business as TD Bank Group (French: Groupe Banque TD), is a Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. The bank and its subsidiaries are commonly known as simply TD and trading under the name Toronto-Dominion Bank. The bank was created on February 1, 1955, through the merger of the Bank of Toronto and The Dominion Bank, which were founded in 1855 and 1869; respectively. It is one of two Big Five banks of Canada founded in Toronto, the other being the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. The TD Bank SWIFT code is TDOMCATTTOR and the TD institution number is 004. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TD Latest Social Stream
View Full TD Social Stream
Latest TD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TORONTO DOMINION BANK that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TD as an investment opportunity.
TD Canada Trust today announced that it has increased its TD Prime Rate by 25 basis points to 6.70% per cent, effective January 26, 2023.
Shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank inched 0.53% higher to C$89.65 Monday, in what proved to be an all-around positive trading session for the Canadian market,…
First Horizon has reported its fourth quarter results, in what could be the last time it caps a fiscal year as a stand-alone company.
Toronto-based TD Bank Group is planning to open two more branches in Charlotte as it continues its retail expansion here.
TD Bank Group Comments on Expected Impact of the Charles Schwab Corporation's Fourth Quarter Earnings
TD Bank Group (the "Bank") announced today that it expects The Charles Schwab Corporation's ("Schwab") fourth quarter earnings to translate into approximately CDN $285 million of reported equity in net income of an investment in Schwab for the Bank's fiscal 2023 first quarter. Excluding acquisition-related charges of approximately CDN $13 million after-tax and amortization of acquired intangibles of approximately CDN $30 million after-tax, adjusted equity in net income of an investment in Schwab
TD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|