Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TD POWR Grades
- TD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.14% of US stocks.
- TD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 157 days.
- TD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.98% of US stocks).
TD Stock Summary
- TD has a market capitalization of $148,267,046,915 -- more than approximately 98.35% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TD is currently 0.64, higher than merely 2.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSBC, C, UNP, DEO, and TMUS.
- TD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Toronto Dominion Bank's official web site, go to www.td.com.
TD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.64||52-week high||$82.38|
|Prev. close||$81.37||52-week low||$56.37|
|Day high||$82.10||Avg. volume||2,159,310|
|50-day MA||$75.33||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$70.35||Market Cap||148.97B|
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) Company Bio
Toronto-Dominion Bank provides financial and banking services in North America and internationally. The company operates through Canadian Retail, U.S. Retail, and Wholesale Banking segments. The company was founded in 1855 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TD Latest Social Stream
View Full TD Social Stream
Latest TD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toronto Dominion Bank that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TD as an investment opportunity.
Toronto Dominion Holdings (U.S.A.), Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Toronto-Dominion Bank (The)
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Toronto-Dominion Bank (The)Global Credit Research - 13 Jan 2022Toronto, January 13, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Toronto-Dominion Bank (The) and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 11 January 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology (ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to a...
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®, ranks highest in small business banking in the South Region, according to the J.D. Power 2021 Small Business Banking Satisfaction StudySM. TD Bank's overall small business customer satisfaction score reached 865 points on a 1,000-point scale for 2021.
TD Asset Management Inc. ("TDAM") today announced the final annual 2021 reinvested distributions for certain TD Exchange-Traded Funds (the "TD ETFs") listed below. These annual reinvested distributions generally represent realized capital gains within the TD ETFs. Cash distributions for December 2021 have been distributed and reported separately.
Coalition of 33 financial institutions formally launches $100M fund for local minority-owned businesses
The group has started Phase 1 for what it calls the PHL GRIT Fund, which will increase overall support for Black and brown businesses through the region's network of CDFIs.
Canadian renters at risk of expensive repair or replacement costs of important personal belongings following a loss
Canadian renters often think of home insurance as protecting against the loss or damage of the big stuff – like pipes, appliances, and the physical structure of a home or building – and can mistakenly assume their landlord's insurance will protect their most valued and personal belongings against common risks such as theft, fire or water damage. According to a recent TD Insurance* 2021 Tenant Insurance Survey ("the Survey")**, almost half of Canadian renters (41%) do not have tenant insurance wi
TD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|