Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TD POWR Grades
- TD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.18% of US stocks.
- TD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.7% of US stocks).
TD Stock Summary
- TD has a market capitalization of $148,231,005,328 -- more than approximately 98.46% of US stocks.
- TD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.07%, Toronto Dominion Bank's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.48% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Toronto Dominion Bank, a group of peers worth examining would be HSBC, AXP, DEO, RY, and PM.
- TD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Toronto Dominion Bank's official web site, go to www.td.com.
TD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.22||52-week high||$86.01|
|Prev. close||$65.58||52-week low||$62.81|
|Day high||$66.35||Avg. volume||2,392,063|
|50-day MA||$71.40||Dividend yield||4.3%|
|200-day MA||$74.75||Market Cap||119.64B|
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) Company Bio
Toronto-Dominion Bank provides financial and banking services in North America and internationally. The company operates through Canadian Retail, U.S. Retail, and Wholesale Banking segments. The company was founded in 1855 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TD Latest Social Stream
View Full TD Social Stream
Latest TD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toronto Dominion Bank that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TD as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
The Canadian Bankers Association plans to work 'diligently' to freeze bank accounts associated with illegal, anti-vaccine protests that blocked Canada's trade.
MEDIA ADVISORY - TD Bank Group Executive to Present at the RBC Global Financial Institutions Conference
Kelvin Tran, CFO, TD Bank Group will present virtually at the RBC 2022 Global Financial Institutions Conference on March 9, 2022. His presentation will begin at 9:20 a.m. ET. A live audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of TD's website at www.td.com/investor. A transcript of the event will be available after the call at www.td.com/investor/calendar_arch.jsp.
Having been around a year since GameStop’s stock gained notoriety through the infamous short squeeze, “meme stocks” continued their rise to prominence throughout 2021 and remain at the forefront of investors’ minds today. According to data collected in a recent Charles Schwab Trader Sentiment Survey, the majority of investors believe meme stocks still have the ability to move markets this year.
Sea Ltd, AbbVie, Toronto Dominion Bank and Avis Budget were our top stock trades for Tuesday.
TD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|