Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TD's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -8,854.44% over the past 5.01 years -- higher than just 0.35% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PINC, BAH, SQFT, HCC and KAR.
TD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 94.69%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Toronto Dominion Bank's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Toronto Dominion Bank's dividend yield of 3.51% is in the top 27.07%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 94.69%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 73.93% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, TD has a discount rate lower than 73.93% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, TD's equity discount rate is less than 74.32% of those stocks.
TD Dividend Chart
TD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TD Dividends vs. Peers
TD's dividend yield currently ranks #4 of 110 vs. its peers in the Foreign Banks category.
Looking for More Information on TD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Toronto Dominion Bank and its dividends:
Toronto Dominion Bank Common Stock (TD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Toronto Dominion Bank (TD) - Dividend Investor
Toronto Dominion Bank (TD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha