Toronto Dominion Bank (The) (TD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, TD has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than 97.53% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, TD generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 3.95% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, TD has returned $5,157,000,000 US dollars -- more than 95.55% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TD's price: VHI, IAG, TNK, TAL and SWCH.
TD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 83.33% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 83 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 4.96 is greater than 81.64% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, TD's provides a return of 83.33% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 81.35% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Toronto Dominion Bank has an equity discount rate lower than 76.89% of them.
TD Dividend Chart
TD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|