Toronto Dominion Bank (The) (TD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, TD has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than 97.54% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, TD generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 4.64% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, TD has returned $5,157,000,000 US dollars -- more than 95.66% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GAIA, PEGA, MTCH, SNMP and COST.
TD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Toronto Dominion Bank, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 89.17% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Toronto Dominion Bank's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- TD's market cap is about 81 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 81.87% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Toronto Dominion Bank's estimated return of 89.17% surpasses about 82.09% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, TD's equity discount rate is less than 76.83% of those stocks.
TD Dividend Chart
TD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|