Toronto Dominion Bank (The) (TD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, TD has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than 97.65% US-listed dividend payers.
- TD is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 4.08% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, TD has returned $5,157,000,000 US dollars, more than 95.77% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TD's price: CWEN, SLS, LEJU, MSFT and AAPL.
TD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 116.12% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 70 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 75.53% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Toronto Dominion Bank's estimated return of 116.12% surpasses about 77.1% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Toronto Dominion Bank has an equity discount rate lower than 74.34% of them.
TD Dividend Chart
TD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|