Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU): Price and Financial Metrics
TEDU Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.59, Tarena International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 1.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tarena International Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TEDU comes in at 394.35% -- higher than that of 99.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEDU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBI, SREV, UIS, NTWK, and SIEN.
- TEDU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tarena International Inc's official web site, go to ir.tedu.cn.
TEDU Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEDU Price/Volume Stats
Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU) Company Bio
Tarena International provides information technology (IT) professional education services through part-time and full-time classes in China. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Beijing, the Peoples Republic of China.