Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEDU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TEDU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.25% of US stocks.
- TEDU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- TEDU's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.51% of US stocks).
TEDU Stock Summary
- TEDU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.16 -- higher than only 0.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,750.21%, Tarena International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.59% of about US stocks.
- Tarena International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 88.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tarena International Inc are AOUT, AACG, OESX, UTMD, and SNBR.
- Visit TEDU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.tedu.cn.
TEDU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.42||52-week high||$3.88|
|Prev. close||$1.40||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$1.47||Avg. volume||833,535|
|50-day MA||$1.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.90||Market Cap||78.88M|
Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU) Company Bio
Tarena International provides information technology (IT) professional education services through part-time and full-time classes in China. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Beijing, the Peoples Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEDU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEDU Latest Social Stream
View Full TEDU Social Stream
Latest TEDU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tarena International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEDU as an investment opportunity.
Tarena International, Inc. (NASDAQ: TEDU) ("Tarena" or the "Company"), a leading provider of adult professional education and childhood and adolescent quality education services in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 before the U.S. market opens on September 24, 2021. The earnings release will be available on the investor relations page of the Company's website at http://ir.tedu.cn.
FINAL DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Tarena International, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 23, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Tarena International, Inc. ('Tarena' or 'the Company') (NASDAQ:TEDU) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
DEADLINE ALERT for TEDU and ATHA: The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz reminds investors that class action lawsuits have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Investors have until the deadlines listed below to file a lead plaintiff motion. Investors suffering losses on their investments are encouraged to contact The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz to discuss their legal rights in these class actions at 310-914-5007 or by email to [email protected]
TEDU Final Deadline: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Tarena International, Inc. Shareholders of Class Action and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: August 23, 2021
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - August 23, 2021) - Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Tarena International, Inc. ("Tarena" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: TEDU) and certain of its directors on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired Tarena securities between August 16, 2016 and November 1, 2019 (the "Class Period"). Such investors are encouraged to join this case by visiting the firm's ...
DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Tarena International, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - August 23, 2021) - The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Tarena International, Inc. ("Tarena" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: TEDU) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.Investors who purchased the Company's securities between August 16, 2016 and November 1,
TEDU Price Returns
Continue Researching TEDUWant to do more research on Tarena International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Tarena International Inc (TEDU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tarena International Inc (TEDU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tarena International Inc (TEDU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch