Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEDU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TEDU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TEDU is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- TEDU ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
TEDU Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.08, Tarena International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.4% of US stocks.
- TEDU's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,750.21%, Tarena International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.5% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEDU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESCA, UVE, LCUT, STFC, and ENG.
- Visit TEDU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.tedu.cn.
TEDU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.86||52-week high||$19.25|
|Prev. close||$2.03||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$2.06||Avg. volume||121,039|
|50-day MA||$2.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.35||Market Cap||20.66M|
Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU) Company Bio
Tarena International provides information technology (IT) professional education services through part-time and full-time classes in China. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Beijing, the Peoples Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEDU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEDU Latest Social Stream
View Full TEDU Social Stream
Latest TEDU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tarena International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEDU as an investment opportunity.
Welcome back to a new year, investor!
Tarena International, Inc. (NASDAQ: TEDU) ("Tarena" or the "Company"), a leading provider of adult professional education and childhood & adolescent quality education services in China, today announced that its board of directors ("the Board") has authorized a share repurchase program under which the Company may purchase up to US$2.5 million of its shares over the next six months (the "Share Repurchase Program").
Good morning, trader!
Tarena International (NASDAQ:TEDU) and Vitru (NASDAQ:VTRU) are both small-cap business services companies, but which is the superior business? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, valuation, dividends, risk, profitability and earnings. Volatility and Risk Tarena International has a beta of 0.3, indicating that its share price 
-2.20% Fall Drives Tarena International Inc. (TEDU) Into Becoming A Interest-Loosing Stock For Investors
Tarena International Inc. (NASDAQ:TEDU) has a beta value of 0.28 and has seen 2.53 million shares traded in the recent trading session. The company, currently valued at $21.93M, closed the recent trade at $0.40 per share which meant it lost $0.0 on the day or -2.20% during that session. The TEDU stock price is -862.5% -2.20% Fall Drives Tarena International Inc. (TEDU) Into Becoming A Interest-Loosing Stock For Investors Read More »
TEDU Price Returns
Continue Researching TEDUWant to do more research on Tarena International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Tarena International Inc (TEDU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tarena International Inc (TEDU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tarena International Inc (TEDU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch