TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL): Price and Financial Metrics
TEL Stock Summary
- TEL has a higher market value than 93.67% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,059,472,627.
- As for revenue growth, note that TEL's revenue has grown -3.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 25.09% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TEL is more volatile than merely 4.05% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMI, FCAU, GOLD, A, and PHG.
- Visit TEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.te.com.
TEL Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.18||52-week high||$100.78|
|Prev. close||$99.50||52-week low||$74.84|
|Day high||$100.25||Avg. volume||1,620,992|
|50-day MA||$94.44||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$92.10||Market Cap||33.65B|
TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL) Company Bio
TE Connectivity designs and manufactures connectivity and sensors solutions. It operates through four segments: Transportation Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Network Solutions, and Consumer Solutions. The company was founded in 2007 and is is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.