TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TEL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TEL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
TEL Stock Summary
- TE Connectivity Ltd's market capitalization of $46,868,781,168 is ahead of 94.34% of US-listed equities.
- TEL's current price/earnings ratio is 43.56, which is higher than 77.49% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of TE Connectivity Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 14.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TE Connectivity Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be A, BAX, BIIB, LULU, and KLAC.
- TEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TE Connectivity Ltd's official web site, go to www.te.com.
TEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TEL's price/earnings ratio is 3.05% higher, now standing at 40.6.
- Over the past 172 months, TEL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.8.
- TEL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.6 over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEL.
TEL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -66.43%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.8%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 13.68%.
The table below shows TEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$148.94||52-week high||$150.58|
|Prev. close||$149.40||52-week low||$90.88|
|Day high||$150.00||Avg. volume||1,657,370|
|50-day MA||$137.31||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$127.15||Market Cap||49.18B|
TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL) Company Bio
TE Connectivity designs and manufactures connectivity and sensors solutions. It operates through four segments: Transportation Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Network Solutions, and Consumer Solutions. The company was founded in 2007 and is is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
TEL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for TE Connectivity Ltd. To summarize, we found that TE Connectivity Ltd ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of TE Connectivity Ltd, consider:
- In the past 5.76 years, TE Connectivity Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.03%; that's better than only 18.93% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- TEL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 38.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEL Latest Social Stream
View Full TEL Social Stream
Latest TEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TE Connectivity Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEL as an investment opportunity.
The pandemic-led disruptions hurt the Zacks Electronics-Miscellaneous Components industry. Industry players like TEL, LFUS, VICR and VPG are set to gain from IoT and automation prospects.
NanoStockk/iStock via Getty Images TE Connectivity ([[TEL]] +3.3%) sets a record for FQ3 net sales at $3.8B, scaling 52% Y/Y. Organic sales increased 45% Y/Y. Orders of $4.5B, consistent with Q2 order levels. Cash flow from operating activities was $682M and free cash flow was $539M, with $447M returned to shareholders....
TE Connectivity Ltd. (TEL) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 28, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Sujal Shah - Vice President of Investor Relations Terrence Curtin - Chief Executive Officer Heath Mitts - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Mark Delaney - Goldman Sachs David Kelley - Jefferies Amit...
TEL earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
BRUSSELS (dpa-AFX) - Below are the earnings highlights for TE Connectivity Ltd. (TEL):-Earnings: $580 million in Q3 vs. -$41 million in the same period last year. -EPS: $1.74 in Q3 vs. -$0.12 in t
TEL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|