TE Connectivity Ltd. (TEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEL POWR Grades
- TEL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.58% of US stocks.
- TEL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- TEL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 49.06% of US stocks).
TEL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $40,224,835,388, TE CONNECTIVITY LTD has a greater market value than 94.05% of US stocks.
- TEL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 112.29 -- higher than 80.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TEL is more volatile than only 6.8% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are A, GLW, RMD, CMI, and FMC.
- TEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TE CONNECTIVITY LTD's official web site, go to www.te.com.
TEL Valuation Summary
- TEL's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TEL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEL.
TEL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 18.51%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.7%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.54%.
The table below shows TEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TEL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.94% of graded US stocks.
- TEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.705 -- ranking 90th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- LKQ, UNVR, and SCHN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TEL.
The table below shows TEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.67||52-week high||$165.81|
|Prev. close||$125.78||52-week low||$104.76|
|Day high||$125.45||Avg. volume||1,629,491|
|50-day MA||$118.44||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$124.42||Market Cap||39.23B|
TE Connectivity Ltd. (TEL) Company Bio
TE Connectivity is an American Swiss-domiciled technology company that designs and manufactures connectors and sensors for several industries, such as automotive, industrial equipment, data communication systems, aerospace, defense, medical, oil and gas, consumer electronics and energy. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEL Latest Social Stream
View Full TEL Social Stream
Latest TEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TE CONNECTIVITY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEL as an investment opportunity.
TE Connectivity Ltd. ( NYSE:TEL ) saw a decent share price growth in the teens level on the NYSE over the last few...
KYOCY vs. TEL: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Goldman Sachs analyst Mark Delaney reiterated a Buy rating on TE Connectivity (TEL - Research Report) on November 2 and set a price target of $160.00. The company's shares opened today at $115.39.According to TipRanks, Delaney is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.2% and a 56.67% success rate. Delaney covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as National Instruments, Cerence, and Jabil Circuit.Currently, the analyst consensus on TE Connectivity is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $134.50, representing a 16.56% upside. In a report released yesterday, Oppenheimer also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $133.00 price target.
Wow, it’s been a week in the stock market hasn’t it? Thursday marked the fourth session in a row of daily losses, with that particular hit coming after the Fed instituted its fourth consecutive 75-basis point rate hike. That hike, however, was expected; what really roiled the markets was Fed chair Powell’s indications that the central bank will not be cutting back, or even slowing down, on the rate hikes anytime soon. Inflation is currently running at 8.2% annualized, and the core CPI is up to 6.6% annually.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
TEL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|