TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL): Price and Financial Metrics
TEL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,729,085,118, TE Connectivity Ltd has a greater market value than 93.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TE Connectivity Ltd comes in at -8.99%, a number that bests merely 15.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of TE Connectivity Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 10.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCAU, CMI, PHG, GOLD, and ALXN.
- Visit TEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.te.com.
TEL Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEL Price/Volume Stats
TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL) Company Bio
TE Connectivity designs and manufactures connectivity and sensors solutions. It operates through four segments: Transportation Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Network Solutions, and Consumer Solutions. The company was founded in 2007 and is is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.