TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEL POWR Grades
- TEL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.22% of US stocks.
- TEL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- TEL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
TEL Stock Summary
- TEL has a higher market value than 94.41% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,437,747,304.
- TEL's current price/earnings ratio is 40.37, which is higher than 75.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TE Connectivity Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 50.9%; that's higher than 76.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BAX, BIIB, CNC, JCI, and IDXX.
- Visit TEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.te.com.
TEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.20||52-week high||$138.99|
|Prev. close||$131.54||52-week low||$68.82|
|Day high||$134.90||Avg. volume||1,817,344|
|50-day MA||$131.69||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$116.14||Market Cap||44.32B|
TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL) Company Bio
TE Connectivity designs and manufactures connectivity and sensors solutions. It operates through four segments: Transportation Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Network Solutions, and Consumer Solutions. The company was founded in 2007 and is is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
TEL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for TE Connectivity Ltd. To summarize, we found that TE Connectivity Ltd ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of TE Connectivity Ltd, consider:
- In the past 5.76 years, TE Connectivity Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.03%; that's higher than only 20.28% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- TEL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEL Latest Social Stream
View Full TEL Social Stream
Latest TEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TE Connectivity Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEL as an investment opportunity.
Earnings Update: TE Connectivity Ltd. Beat Earnings And Now Analysts Have New Forecasts For This Year
TE Connectivity Ltd. ( NYSE:TEL ) investors will be delighted, with the company turning in some strong numbers with its...
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Hold Rating for Te Connectivity Ltd
Morgan Stanley Stick to Their Hold Rating for Te Connectivity Ltd
TE Connectivity ([[TEL]] +2.6%) FQ2 shows net sales of $3.7B, up 17% on a reported basis, and 11% on an organic basis Y/Y, beats by $190M.Orders of $4.6B, up 36% Y/Y. Book to bill of 1.22.Quick look at the order summary:GAAP EPS from continuing operations were $1.51, beats by $0.09; and adjusted EPS were $1.57, up 22% Y/Y,...
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: TE Connectivity Ltd. Read Zacks Investment Research's latest article on Investing.com
TEL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|