TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEL POWR Grades
- TEL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.54% of US stocks.
- TEL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- TEL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 64.01% of US stocks).
TEL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $48,218,826,915, TE Connectivity Ltd has a greater market value than 94.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TEL has reported earnings growth of 213.87%, putting it ahead of 89.1% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TEL is more volatile than just 12.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TE Connectivity Ltd are PHG, RMD, HPE, CTVA, and IFF.
- TEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TE Connectivity Ltd's official web site, go to www.te.com.
TEL Valuation Summary
- TEL's price/earnings ratio is 29.1; this is 25.38% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 173 months, TEL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.5.
- TEL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEL.
TEL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -50.87%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.8%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 19.76%.
The table below shows TEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TEL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.04% of graded US stocks.
- TEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.705 -- ranking 90th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- HSIC, LKQ, and SCSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TEL.
The table below shows TEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.14||52-week high||$153.54|
|Prev. close||$147.01||52-week low||$94.16|
|Day high||$147.84||Avg. volume||1,580,991|
|50-day MA||$146.36||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$136.50||Market Cap||48.26B|
TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL) Company Bio
TE Connectivity designs and manufactures connectivity and sensors solutions. It operates through four segments: Transportation Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Network Solutions, and Consumer Solutions. The company was founded in 2007 and is is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEL Latest Social Stream
View Full TEL Social Stream
Latest TEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TE Connectivity Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEL as an investment opportunity.
Connector Market Size & Share | North America, Europe, & APAC Industry Forecasts 2026: Graphical Research
Major connector market players include TE Connectivity, Amphenol Corporation, Luxshare Precision Industry Co., Molex, Inc., Aptiv PLC, Foxconn Technology Group, Ltd., Hon Hai Precision, 3M, Rosenberger Group, AMETEK, and AVX Corporation. Major connector market players include TE Connectivity, Amphenol Corporation, Luxshare Precision Industry Co., Molex, Inc., Aptiv PLC, Foxconn Technology Group, Ltd., Hon Hai Precision, 3M, Rosenberger Group, AMETEK, and AVX Corporation.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is benefiting from continuing order wins driven by its robust portfolio of security, healthcare, and Optoelectronics and Manufacturing division solutions.
As TE Connectivity develops sensors that make 5G smartphones, EVs and IoT devices possible, TEL stock tries to connect to a new breakout.
No summary available.
Medical Cable Assemblies Market Analysis 2021-2027 Global Industry Demand, Growth Rate, Key Application, Trends, and, Top Players Minnesota Wire, ITT Corporation, Smiths Interconnect, TE Connectivity
The Medical Cable Assemblies Market report explores and analysis the essential factors, production, market share, price, revenue, cost, sales volume, growth rate etc. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Medical Cable Assemblies Market based on company, product type, applications and key regions. Download Free PDF Sample 
TEL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|