TE Connectivity Ltd. (TEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TEL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.5% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TEL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HAPP, SBAC, STAF, LITE and RKT.
TEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of TEL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 74.68%. Digging deeper, the aspects of TE Connectivity Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 84.72% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for TEL, approximately only 12.96% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $15 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 18.23% of companies in the same revenue class.
TEL Dividend Chart
TEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|