TE Connectivity Ltd. New Switzerland Registered Shares (TEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TEL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.5% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TEL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HAPP, SBAC, STAF, LITE and RKT.
TEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for TEL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 70.02% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TEL, investors may wish to consider are:
- TE Connectivity Ltd's market cap of $49 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 22.13% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for TE Connectivity Ltd, its beta is lower than merely 20.79% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 21.85% of companies in the same revenue class.
TEL Dividend Chart
TEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|