Terex Corporation (TEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEX POWR Grades
- TEX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TEX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TEX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
TEX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.57%, Terex Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.45% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TEX has reported earnings growth of 456.2%, putting it ahead of 95.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Terex Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Terex Corp are TRS, AZZ, VEC, NR, and ACA.
- TEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Terex Corp's official web site, go to www.terex.com.
TEX Valuation Summary
- TEX's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 69.7% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TEX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.1.
- TEX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEX.
TEX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 242.49%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.9%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 58%.
The table below shows TEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.73% of graded US stocks.
- TEX's asset turnover comes in at 1.214 -- ranking 24th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- CVGI, GT, and DAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TEX.
The table below shows TEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.69||52-week high||$54.25|
|Prev. close||$32.39||52-week low||$30.67|
|Day high||$32.78||Avg. volume||719,577|
|50-day MA||$35.24||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$42.49||Market Cap||2.20B|
Terex Corporation (TEX) Company Bio
Terex Corporation is a lifting and material handling solutions company reporting in five business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material Handling & Port Solutions and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining industries. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Westport, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEX Latest Social Stream
View Full TEX Social Stream
Latest TEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Terex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEX as an investment opportunity.
Terex Corporation (NYSE: TEX) announced today that company leadership will participate in a fireside chat at Citi's 2022 Global Industrial Tech and Mobility Conference. They will speak at 3:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Terex Corporation (NYSE: TEX) announced today that company leadership will participate in a fireside chat at the Barclays Industrial Select Conference. They will speak at 8:00 AM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
The board of Terex Corporation ( NYSE:TEX ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 21st of March...
It's been a good week for Terex Corporation ( NYSE:TEX ) shareholders, because the company has just released its latest...
No summary available.
TEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|