Terex Corporation (TEX): Price and Financial Metrics
TEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.87||52-week high||$65.64|
|Prev. close||$56.79||52-week low||$28.82|
|Day high||$57.29||Avg. volume||882,600|
|50-day MA||$59.69||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$52.45||Market Cap||3.83B|
TEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TEX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TEX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
TEX Stock Summary
- TEREX CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.21% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of TEREX CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TEX has reported earnings growth of 81.37%, putting it ahead of 86.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TEREX CORP are CSWI, HYFM, AWI, VMI, and DOOR.
- Visit TEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.terex.com.
TEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TEX's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, TEX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEX.
TEX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.29%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 142.14%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -19.51%.
The table below shows TEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.73% of graded US stocks.
- TEX's asset turnover comes in at 1.214 -- ranking 24th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- CVGI, GT, and DAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TEX.
The table below shows TEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Terex Corporation (TEX) Company Bio
Terex Corporation is a lifting and material handling solutions company reporting in five business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material Handling & Port Solutions and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining industries. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Westport, Connecticut.
TEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEX Latest Social Stream
View Full TEX Social Stream
Latest TEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEREX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEX as an investment opportunity.
Terex (TEX) closed the most recent trading day at $56.87, moving +0.14% from the previous trading session.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Caterpillar, Komatsu, Terex and H&E Equipment Services and Astec Industries
Caterpillar, Komatsu, Terex and H&E Equipment Services and Astec Industries are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Manufacturing - Construction and Mining industry is poised well on solid demand. Caterpillar (CAT), Komatsu (KMTUY), Terex (TEX), H&E Equipment (HEES) and Astec (ASTE) are well-placed to ride on these trends.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Rank.
It's been a rather dull month for stocks so far but opportunity continues to brew in the Zacks Manufacturing-Construction and Mining Industry which is in the top 2% of over 250 Zacks industries.
TEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|