Terex Corporation (TEX): Price and Financial Metrics
TEX Stock Summary
- Terex Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.33% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,115.19, Terex Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.64% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Terex Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BANC, COKE, COT, SPKE, and CONE.
- TEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Terex Corp's official web site, go to www.terex.com.
TEX Stock Price Chart More Charts
TEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.74||52-week high||$34.71|
|Prev. close||$22.61||52-week low||$21.72|
|Day high||$22.76||Avg. volume||598,171|
|50-day MA||$27.27||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$27.71||Market Cap||1.61B|
Terex Corporation (TEX) Company Bio
Terex Corporation is a lifting and material handling solutions company reporting in five business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material Handling & Port Solutions and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining industries. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Westport, Connecticut.
TEX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Terex Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Terex Corp ranked in the 23st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Terex Corp ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 42% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 70.29% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Terex Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 69.5% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 66.05% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|