Terex Corporation (TEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TEX POWR Grades
- TEX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TEX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- TEX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
TEX Stock Summary
- Terex Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.28% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Terex Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TEX has reported earnings growth of 174.88%, putting it ahead of 87.51% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AZZ, BDSI, SMG, ATRO, and PETQ.
- TEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Terex Corp's official web site, go to www.terex.com.
TEX Valuation Summary
- TEX's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 69.7% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TEX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.1.
- TEX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TEX.
TEX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 58%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.15%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 34.89%.
The table below shows TEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66% of graded US stocks.
- TEX's asset turnover comes in at 1.154 -- ranking 29th of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- CVGI, MTOR, and ALSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TEX.
The table below shows TEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.30||52-week high||$55.60|
|Prev. close||$41.34||52-week low||$23.68|
|Day high||$43.72||Avg. volume||671,020|
|50-day MA||$46.71||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$45.45||Market Cap||3.02B|
Terex Corporation (TEX) Company Bio
Terex Corporation is a lifting and material handling solutions company reporting in five business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material Handling & Port Solutions and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining industries. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Westport, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
TEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEX Latest Social Stream
View Full TEX Social Stream
Latest TEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Terex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEX as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley analyst Courtney Yakavonis lowered the Price target for several Machinery stocks. Timken Co (NYSE: TKR) price target was lowered to (implying an upside of 8.7%) from $84, while an Equal-Weight rating on the shares was maintained. Terex Corp's (NYSE: TEX) price target was reduced to (implying an upside of 24%) from $55, and an Equal-Weight rating was kept. Rev Group Inc (NYSE: REVG) price target was lowered to (implying an upside of 5%) from $17, and Equal-Weight was kept. PACCAR I
Investors seeking agricultural stocks to buy should look to the booming heartland of America, where farmers are spending hand over fist.
Terex Corporation (NYSE: TEX) announced today that Julie A. Beck will become Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, succeeding John D. Sheehan, who is retiring. Beck will join Terex as Senior Vice President, Finance on November 1 and become Chief Financial Officer effective January 1, 2022. She will serve on the corporation's Executive Leadership Team. To help ensure a smooth transition, Sheehan will remain as CFO until December 31, 2021 and retire on April 1, 2022.
Terex Corporation (NYSE: TEX) will host a conference call to review its third quarter 2021 financial results on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. John L. Garrison, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will lead the call.
Terex (NYSE:TEX) has had a rough month with its share price down 11%. However, a closer look at its sound financials...
TEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|