Terex Corporation (TEX): Price and Financial Metrics
TEX Stock Summary
- Terex Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.42% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 445.06, Terex Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.76% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Terex Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Terex Corp are CVET, PKOH, DLA, PRTS, and WIFI.
- Visit TEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.terex.com.
TEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.67||52-week high||$50.09|
|Prev. close||$46.35||52-week low||$11.54|
|Day high||$46.20||Avg. volume||631,149|
|50-day MA||$43.96||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$30.98||Market Cap||3.11B|
Terex Corporation (TEX) Company Bio
Terex Corporation is a lifting and material handling solutions company reporting in five business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material Handling & Port Solutions and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining industries. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Westport, Connecticut.
TEX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TEX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Terex Corp ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 77.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TEX, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.55 years comes in at -0.04%; that's greater than merely 18.83% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Terex Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 70.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 66.36% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TEX Latest Social Stream
View Full TEX Social Stream
Latest TEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Terex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TEX as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Alexey Rezvykh/iStock Editorial via Getty Images I have been looking forward to writing this article for months as I am extremely happy with the progress of last year's bullish Terex Corporation (TEX) recommendation. On the other hand, I prefer writing bullish articles I feel that adds more value....
KeyBanc Stick to Their Buy Rating for Terex Corp
Terex Corporation (NYSE: TEX) will host a conference call to review its first quarter 2021 financial results on Friday, April 30, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. John L. Garrison, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will lead the call.
Terex's (TEX) growth initiatives and improving demand scenario are driving the impressive share-price rally.
NORWALK, Conn., March 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Terex Corporation ("Terex") (NYSE:TEX) today announced that it intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $600 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2029 (the "Notes") in a private offering (the "Private…
TEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TEXWant to do more research on Terex Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!