Terex Corporation (TEX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TEX's growth rate has been -0.18% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -49.28 -- higher than 3.08% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for TEX has a compound average growth rate of 98.28%, which is higher than 94.16% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TEX's price: WEN, MOMO, CNXN, TAK and IVC.
TEX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TEX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 81.93% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TEX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Terex Corp, its beta is lower than 3.01% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 9.52% of companies in the same revenue class.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Terex Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 2.61% of them.
TEX Dividend Chart
TEX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|