Truist Financial Corp. (TFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFC POWR Grades
- TFC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- TFC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- TFC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 34.02% of US stocks).
TFC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $88,543,354,920, Truist Financial Corp has a greater market value than 96.91% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.53 for Truist Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 85.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Truist Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of just 15.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Truist Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLZ, MMC, USB, PNC, and SYK.
- TFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Truist Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.truist.com.
TFC Valuation Summary
- TFC's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 183.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFC.
TFC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1068.37%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 65.32%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 2.43%.
The table below shows TFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.49% of graded US stocks.
- TFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BYFC, UBCP, and KEY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TFC.
The table below shows TFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.41||52-week high||$67.61|
|Prev. close||$66.77||52-week low||$47.69|
|Day high||$67.61||Avg. volume||6,343,930|
|50-day MA||$61.22||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$58.87||Market Cap||89.99B|
Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) Company Bio
Truist Financial Corporation is an American bank holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company was formed in December 2019 as the result of the merger of BB&T (Branch Banking and Trust Company) and SunTrust Banks. Its bank operates 2,781 branches in 15 states and Washington, D.C., and offers consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. It is on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets, as of June 2021 it is the 10th largest bank with $509 billion in assets. As of January 2021 Truist Insurance Holdings is the 7th largest insurance broker in the world with $2.27 billion in annual revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFC Latest Social Stream
View Full TFC Social Stream
Latest TFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Truist Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFC as an investment opportunity.
Truist is proud to join JUST Capital and CNBC’s list of America’s Most “JUST” Companies for 2022. It’s the first year of Truist appearing on the list, having formed by the historic merger of equals...
Memphis, TN, based Investment company Diversified Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys BTC iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF, Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc, AmerisourceBergen Corp, Sysco Corp, Truist Financial Corp, sells Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF, BTC iShares MSCI EAFE Value ETF, Illumina Inc, Baxter International Inc, McDonald's Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Diversified Trust Co.
Decent rise in loan demand, solid investment banking and insurance business performances, reserve releases and lower costs are likely to have aided Truist Financial's (TFC) Q4 earnings.
Investment company Heartwood Wealth Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF, iShares MSCI Brazil Small-Cap ETF, Truist Financial Corp, Evoqua Water Technologies Corp, Costco Wholesale Corp, sells Invesco S&P Ultra Dividend Revenue ETF, Invesco BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF, iShares MSCI Brazil ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Heartwood Wealth Advisors LLC.
Truist Financial Corporation (TFC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|