Truist Financial Corp. (TFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFC POWR Grades
- TFC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.61% of US stocks.
- TFC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- TFC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 41.38% of US stocks).
TFC Stock Summary
- TFC has a market capitalization of $61,601,758,752 -- more than approximately 96.4% of US stocks.
- TFC's went public 32.7 years ago, making it older than 85.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.44 for TRUIST FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 87.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USB, DG, CHTR, TRI, and BK.
- TFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRUIST FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.truist.com.
TFC Valuation Summary
- TFC's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 3.45% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TFC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFC.
TFC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -24.48%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 157.97%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -3.42%.
The table below shows TFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.49% of graded US stocks.
- TFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BYFC, UBCP, and KEY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TFC.
The table below shows TFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.50||52-week high||$68.95|
|Prev. close||$46.92||52-week low||$40.01|
|Day high||$46.65||Avg. volume||6,633,937|
|50-day MA||$44.51||Dividend yield||4.43%|
|200-day MA||$49.75||Market Cap||60.37B|
Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) Company Bio
Truist Financial Corporation is an American bank holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company was formed in December 2019 as the result of the merger of BB&T (Branch Banking and Trust Company) and SunTrust Banks. Its bank operates 2,781 branches in 15 states and Washington, D.C., and offers consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. It is on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets, as of June 2021 it is the 10th largest bank with $509 billion in assets. As of January 2021 Truist Insurance Holdings is the 7th largest insurance broker in the world with $2.27 billion in annual revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFC Latest Social Stream
View Full TFC Social Stream
Latest TFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRUIST FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFC as an investment opportunity.
With 74% institutional ownership, Truist Financial Corporation (NYSE:TFC) is a favorite amongst the big guns
A look at the shareholders of Truist Financial Corporation ( NYSE:TFC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. The...
The deal will finance company's growth, as well as the acquisition of barrels from third-party whiskey partners and contract distillers.
Companies in the Financial sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Truist Financial (TFC – Research Report) and Barings BDC (BBDC – Research Report). Truist Financial (TFC) In a report released today, Betsy Graseck from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Truist Financial, with a price target of $59.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $45.94. According to TipRanks.
Truist, Wells Fargo and other big financial companies are collaborating with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York on a 12-week digital dollar pilot program.
Bullish Truist Financial Corporation (NYSE:TFC) investors are yet to receive a pay off on their US$2.2m bet
The recent price decline of 3.4% in Truist Financial Corporation's ( NYSE:TFC ) stock may have disappointed insiders...
TFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|