Truist Financial Corp. (TFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFC POWR Grades
- TFC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 67.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TFC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TFC Stock Summary
- Truist Financial Corp's market capitalization of $74,074,072,184 is ahead of 96.52% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.3%, Truist Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.12% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TFC comes in at 49.42% -- higher than that of 95.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Truist Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be COF, MCO, PNC, SHW, and MMC.
- Visit TFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.truist.com.
TFC Valuation Summary
- TFC's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 191.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- TFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFC.
TFC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 104.66%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -31.36%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -2.45%.
The table below shows TFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.47||52-week high||$62.69|
|Prev. close||$55.08||52-week low||$34.86|
|Day high||$55.83||Avg. volume||5,725,335|
|50-day MA||$56.78||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$53.52||Market Cap||74.60B|
Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) Company Bio
Truist Financial Corporation is an American bank holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company was formed in December 2019 as the result of the merger of BB&T (Branch Banking and Trust Company) and SunTrust Banks. Its bank operates 2,781 branches in 15 states and Washington, D.C., and offers consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. It is on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets, as of June 2021 it is the 10th largest bank with $509 billion in assets. As of January 2021 Truist Insurance Holdings is the 7th largest insurance broker in the world with $2.27 billion in annual revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
TFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFC Latest Social Stream
View Full TFC Social Stream
Latest TFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Truist Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFC as an investment opportunity.
Truist Foundation leveraged its long-standing relationship with Purpose Built Communities to boost a Racial Equity Ambassador program.
The Board of Directors of Truist Financial Corporation (NYSE: TFC) declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.48 per common share, payable on Sept. 1, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Aug. 13, 2021.
Such statements reflect our current views with respect to future events, including those relating to the company's anticipated financial results for the second quarter and are intended to fall within the Safe Harbor provisions of the securities laws. Such factors include the company's determination as it finalizes its financial results for the second quarter that its financial results differ from the current preliminary unaudited numbers set forth in the press release issued yesterday.
Because loan growth is such a struggle and rates are so low, it's good to find banks with strong fee income businesses.
Krispy Kreme has set up shop in the $650 billion, recession-resistant indulgence market, JPMorgan says
Everyone likes a bit of decadence every now and again, and JPMorgan analysts say that the “large and widely admired” Krispy Kreme Inc. doughnut is poised for growth in the treats sector. Krispy Kreme (DNUT) which began trading on July 1, saw shares rise 4.1% Monday after upbeat analysts initiated coverage of the stock with talk of the iconic nature of its signature doughnut and prospects for growth across different platforms and geographies. Krispy Kreme sells 1.3 billion doughnuts around the world, with 93% sold in the U.S. and Canada.
TFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|