Truist Financial Corp. (TFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFC POWR Grades
- TFC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- TFC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TFC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
TFC Stock Summary
- Truist Financial Corp's market capitalization of $80,430,974,634 is ahead of 96.76% of US-listed equities.
- Truist Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.69 for Truist Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 86.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Truist Financial Corp are PNC, USB, CI, AMOV, and FDX.
- TFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Truist Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.truist.com.
TFC Valuation Summary
- TFC's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 183.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- TFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFC.
TFC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.81%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 51.39%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 49.22%.
The table below shows TFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.49% of graded US stocks.
- TFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BYFC, UBCP, and KEY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TFC.
The table below shows TFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.43||52-week high||$68.95|
|Prev. close||$47.40||52-week low||$44.75|
|Day high||$47.82||Avg. volume||7,293,937|
|50-day MA||$48.28||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$57.39||Market Cap||63.15B|
Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) Company Bio
Truist Financial Corporation is an American bank holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company was formed in December 2019 as the result of the merger of BB&T (Branch Banking and Trust Company) and SunTrust Banks. Its bank operates 2,781 branches in 15 states and Washington, D.C., and offers consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. It is on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets, as of June 2021 it is the 10th largest bank with $509 billion in assets. As of January 2021 Truist Insurance Holdings is the 7th largest insurance broker in the world with $2.27 billion in annual revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFC Latest Social Stream
View Full TFC Social Stream
Latest TFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Truist Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFC as an investment opportunity.
All of Truist Financial Corp.'s local branches and offices have transitioned to the new branding, a bank spokesperson confirmed this week.
Citizens Financia's (CFG) acquisition of 80 east coast branches and the national online deposit business from HSBC expands its physical presence in strategic markets and enhances the balance sheet.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. , Feb. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Truist Financial Corporation (NYSE: TFC ) today announced that Chief Financial Officer Daryl N. Bible will present at the RBC Capital Markets Global Financial Institutions Conference on Wednesday, Mar. 9, 2022 at 9:20 a.m. ET . The conference will be held virtually. A live audio webcast and the presentation materials will be available the day Full story available on Benzinga.com
Truist Insurance Holdings to acquire Kensington Vanguard National Land Services: Truist Financial Corporation
2022 FEB 21-- By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Mergers& Acquisitions Daily News-- Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of Truist Financial Corporation and the sixth-largest insurance brokerage in the U.S., announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Kensington Vanguard National Land Services, one of the country s largest The post Truist Insurance Holdings to acquire Kensington Vanguard National Land Services: Truist Financial Corporation appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks in Gillson Capital’s 13F portfolio. You can skip our detailed analysis of Daniel Johnson’s hedge fund, and go directly to read Daniel Johnson’s Gillson Capital Portfolio: 5 Best Dividend Stocks. Daniel Johnson is the founder of Gillson Capital, a Chicago-based investment management firm. He started […]
TFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|