Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, TFC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 91.7% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- TFC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 91.22% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, TFC has returned $2,424,000,000 US dollars -- more than 93.22% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TFC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CTXS, BAP, PAAS, RDY and ATRI.
TFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Truist Financial Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 20.41% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for TFC, approximately merely 16.52% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, TFC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 86.78% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Truist Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than merely 17.51% of them.
TFC Dividend Chart
TFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TFC Dividends vs. Peers
TFC's dividend yield currently ranks #1 of 62 vs. its peers in the Southeast Regional Banks category.