TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFSL POWR Grades
- TFSL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFSL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- TFSL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TFSL Stock Summary
- For TFSL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.44% of US equities we're observing.
- TFSL's price/sales ratio is 19.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.13% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TFS Financial CORP's share price is greater than that of only 8.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFS Financial CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LBC, RMBI, CUBI, VBTX, and BKU.
- Visit TFSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thirdfederal.com.
TFSL Valuation Summary
- TFSL's price/sales ratio is 18.8; this is 1466.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 174 months, TFSL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
- Over the past 174 months, TFSL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFSL.
TFSL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.75%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.15%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.57%.
The table below shows TFSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.64% of graded US stocks.
- TFSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 421st of 433 Banking stocks.
- PVBC, BHLB, and CPSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TFSL.
The table below shows TFSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.12||52-week high||$22.54|
|Prev. close||$20.36||52-week low||$14.96|
|Day high||$20.50||Avg. volume||226,406|
|50-day MA||$19.51||Dividend yield||5.62%|
|200-day MA||$19.92||Market Cap||5.65B|
TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL) Company Bio
TFS Financial operates as a holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland that provides residential real estate mortgage loans and retail savings deposits in Ohio. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TFSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFSL Latest Social Stream
View Full TFSL Social Stream
Latest TFSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFS Financial CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFSL as an investment opportunity.
This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down. The post TFS Financial CORP (TFSL): Price Up $0.17 (0.86)% Over Past Day, Up $0.19 (0.96)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
TFS Financial (TFSL) announces a marginal hike in quarterly cash dividend. Should you consider adding the stock to your portfolio based on dividend income?
These are the top dividend stocks in the Russell 1000 with the highest forward dividend yield for September.
CLEVELAND--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TFS Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TFSL) (the "Company"), the holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland (the "Association"), today announced results for the three months and nine months ended June 30, 2021. The Company reported net income of $16.0 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 compared to net income of $26.8 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2020, with the decrease mainly from a combination of lower gain on the sal
While continued low interest rates and muted loan growth are likely to have hindered HBAN, CFR, TFSL, EBC and COLB in Q2; credit quality improvement on economic recovery is a bright spot.
TFSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|