TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFSL POWR Grades
- TFSL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFSL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TFSL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.35% of US stocks).
TFSL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 626.76, TFS Financial CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.15% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TFSL is currently 52.75, higher than 91.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For TFSL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.95% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFFN, LBC, XP, PBIP, and MSEX.
- TFSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TFS Financial CORP's official web site, go to www.thirdfederal.com.
TFSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TFSL's EV/EBIT ratio is 744.44% higher, now standing at 76.
- TFSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.7 over the prior 173 months.
- TFSL's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFSL.
TFSL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.89%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 62.76%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.27%.
The table below shows TFSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.57||52-week high||$22.54|
|Prev. close||$19.40||52-week low||$13.69|
|Day high||$19.68||Avg. volume||251,054|
|50-day MA||$20.89||Dividend yield||5.72%|
|200-day MA||$19.10||Market Cap||5.49B|
TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL) Company Bio
TFS Financial operates as a holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland that provides residential real estate mortgage loans and retail savings deposits in Ohio. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
TFSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFSL Latest Social Stream
View Full TFSL Social Stream
Latest TFSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFS Financial CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFSL as an investment opportunity.
TFS Financial (TFSL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ljubaphoto/E+ via Getty Images Back in the fall, we highlighted several obscure names in the financial sector, one of which TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL). We rated the bank stock a solid buy after a reviewing the key metrics of the company, specifically noting the huge increases they had seen in...
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best high yield dividend stocks under $50. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Best High Yield Dividend Stocks Under $50. Dividend investing may be the perfect strategy for those who want multiple income streams. Dividend stocks […]
Sales decline 30.00% to Rs 0.07 crore
No summary available.
TFSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|