TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFSL POWR Grades
- TFSL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- TFSL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TFSL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TFSL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TFSL is currently 71.9, higher than 93.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For TFSL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.89% of US equities we're observing.
- TFSL's price/sales ratio is 17.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TFS Financial CORP are LDI, LBC, RMBI, SLM, and ISBC.
- TFSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TFS Financial CORP's official web site, go to www.thirdfederal.com.
TFSL Valuation Summary
- TFSL's price/sales ratio is 18.8; this is 1466.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 174 months, TFSL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
- Over the past 174 months, TFSL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFSL.
TFSL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.96%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 6.8%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 39.77%.
The table below shows TFSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.46% of graded US stocks.
- TFSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 418th of 430 Banking stocks.
- PVBC, BHLB, and CPSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TFSL.
The table below shows TFSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.19||52-week high||$20.97|
|Prev. close||$13.74||52-week low||$13.34|
|Day high||$14.22||Avg. volume||266,320|
|50-day MA||$14.57||Dividend yield||7.96%|
|200-day MA||$17.23||Market Cap||3.98B|
TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL) Company Bio
TFS Financial operates as a holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland that provides residential real estate mortgage loans and retail savings deposits in Ohio. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TFSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFSL Latest Social Stream
View Full TFSL Social Stream
Latest TFSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFS Financial CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFSL as an investment opportunity.
TFS Financial (NASDAQ:TFSL) declares $0.2825/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 6.55% Payable March 22; for shareholders of record March 8; ex-div March 7. See TFSL Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
CLEVELAND, February 09, 2022--Third Federal Savings & Loan is again partnering with CHN Partners, Cleveland Central Catholic High School, Cuyahoga County, the City of Cleveland, Enterprise Community Partners, and several other non-profit organizations to offer free income tax preparation assistance for individuals and families earning less than $58,000. IRS-trained and certified tax preparers will help tax filers identify their eligibility for the Earned Income Tax Credit.
Rise in loan demand, a decline in expenses and provision benefit support TFS Financial's (TFSL) fiscal Q1 results.
CLEVELAND, January 28, 2022--TFS Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TFSL) (the "Company"), the holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland (the "Association"), today announced results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021.
These are the top dividend stocks in the Russell 1000 with the highest forward dividend yield for February.
TFSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|