TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFSL POWR Grades
- TFSL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFSL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- TFSL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TFSL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 711.73, TFS Financial CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.95% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TFSL is currently 59.91, higher than 93.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TFS Financial CORP is higher than it is for about 95.88% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFS Financial CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CFFN, LBC, PBIP, OMF, and XP.
- TFSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TFS Financial CORP's official web site, go to www.thirdfederal.com.
TFSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.13||52-week high||$22.27|
|Prev. close||$22.01||52-week low||$13.32|
|Day high||$22.24||Avg. volume||272,080|
|50-day MA||$20.50||Dividend yield||5.09%|
|200-day MA||$17.72||Market Cap||6.21B|
TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL) Company Bio
TFS Financial operates as a holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland that provides residential real estate mortgage loans and retail savings deposits in Ohio. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
TFSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFSL Latest Social Stream
View Full TFSL Social Stream
Latest TFSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFS Financial CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFSL as an investment opportunity.
Karakul to Retire From Role of Foundation President and Executive Director of Third Federal Foundation
Third Federal Foundation President and Executive Director Kurt Karakul will be retiring from his current role in June and transitioning to an advisory role with the Foundation through the end of 2021, focusing on special projects.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best dividend stocks according to billionaire Ray Dalio. You can skip our detailed analysis of Dalio’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the 5 Best Dividend Stocks According to Billionaire Ray Dalio. Raymond Thomas Dalio, popularly known as Ray […]
***MEDIA ADVISORY*** Third Federal Partners with MetroHealth for COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic in Slavic Village Thursday, May 6
A COVID-19 vaccine clinic is open to the community to support a neighborhood in the most need. Fewer than 18% of Slavic Village residents are currently vaccinated. MetroHealth professionals will be administering the Pfizer vaccine to everyone ages 16+ at a drive-thru/walk-thru clinic. Nearly 200 people are already pre-registered. Additional clinics will be held on May 13, and May 20. Walk-ins are welcome. The vaccine is free.
These stocks don't have much in common other than what matters -- great dividends and solid fundamentals.
Third Federal is opening its Corporate Campus parking lot to support a drive-thru/walk-thru COVID-19 vaccine clinic on Thursday, May 6, with additional clinics scheduled for Thursday, May 13, and Thursday, May 20. Headquartered in Cleveland’s Slavic Village neighborhood, the clinic is open to the public with pre-registration, and is directed toward those in the most vulnerable zip codes in the City of Cleveland.
TFSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|