TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TFSL POWR Grades
- TFSL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFSL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- TFSL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.06% of US stocks).
TFSL Stock Summary
- TFSL's current price/earnings ratio is 58.2, which is higher than 91.78% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TFSL is currently 298.3, higher than 98.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For TFSL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.9% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TFS FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LBC, NNI, CFFN, NYCB, and CNOB.
- Visit TFSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thirdfederal.com.
TFSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TFSL's EV/EBIT ratio is 856% higher, now standing at 95.6.
- TFSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 37.3 over the prior 187 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFSL.
TFSL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.92%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.4%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -34.72%.
The table below shows TFSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.46% of graded US stocks.
- TFSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 418th of 430 Banking stocks.
- PVBC, BHLB, and CPSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TFSL.
The table below shows TFSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.53||52-week high||$20.50|
|Prev. close||$13.67||52-week low||$12.81|
|Day high||$13.79||Avg. volume||259,685|
|50-day MA||$14.41||Dividend yield||8.35%|
|200-day MA||$15.62||Market Cap||3.80B|
TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL) Company Bio
TFS Financial operates as a holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland that provides residential real estate mortgage loans and retail savings deposits in Ohio. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
TFSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFSL Latest Social Stream
View Full TFSL Social Stream
Latest TFSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFS FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFSL as an investment opportunity.
CLEVELAND, August 25, 2022--TFS Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TFSL) (the "Company"), the holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland (the "Association"), today announced that the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.2825 per share, payable on September 20, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 6, 2022.
TFS Financial (TFSL) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
CLEVELAND, July 28, 2022--TFS Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TFSL) (the "Company"), the holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland (the "Association"), today announced results for the three months and nine months ended June 30, 2022.
CLEVELAND, June 01, 2022--TFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: TFSL), (the "Company"), the holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland, announced that Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland, MHC, (the "MHC"), the mutual holding company that owns 80.9% of the Company’s outstanding common stock, will hold a special meeting of its members. The meeting will include a vote on a proposal to waive the MHC’s right to receive quarterly dividends totaling up
TFS Financial (TFSL) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
TFSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|