TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL): Price and Financial Metrics
TFSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.02||52-week high||$15.15|
|Prev. close||$11.81||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$12.03||Avg. volume||322,074|
|50-day MA||$13.65||Dividend yield||9.57%|
|200-day MA||$13.27||Market Cap||3.37B|
TFSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TFSL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TFSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TFSL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TFSL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TFSL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TFS FINANCIAL CORP is higher than 93.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For TFSL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.45% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.13, TFS FINANCIAL CORP has a higher such ratio than 90.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TFS FINANCIAL CORP are LBC, CFFN, NNI, WTBA, and KRNY.
- TFSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TFS FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.thirdfederal.com.
TFSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TFSL's price/sales ratio is 1040% higher, now standing at 11.4.
- TFSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 27.3 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TFSL.
TFSL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18.62%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -34.72%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -17.98%.
The table below shows TFSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TFSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TFSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.46% of graded US stocks.
- TFSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.02 -- ranking 418th of 430 Banking stocks.
- PVBC, BHLB, and CPSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TFSL.
The table below shows TFSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL) Company Bio
TFS Financial operates as a holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland that provides residential real estate mortgage loans and retail savings deposits in Ohio. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
TFSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TFSL Latest Social Stream
View Full TFSL Social Stream
Latest TFSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TFS FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TFSL as an investment opportunity.
TFS Financial Corp(NASDAQ:TFSL) recently announced a dividend of $0.28 per share, payable on 2023-09-26, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-11. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into TFS Financial Corps dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
CLEVELAND, August 31, 2023--TFS Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TFSL) (the "Company"), the holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland (the "Association"), today announced that the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.2825 per share, payable on September 26, 2023, to stockholders of record on September 12, 2023.
CLEVELAND, July 27, 2023--TFS Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TFSL) (the "Company"), the holding company for Third Federal Savings and Loan Association of Cleveland (the "Association"), today announced results for the quarter and nine months ended June 30, 2023.
College Now Greater Cleveland Receives Special $85,000 Award in Honor of the 85th Anniversary of Third Federal Savings & Loan
CLEVELAND, July 06, 2023--In recognition of Third Federal Savings & Loan’s 85th anniversary, a committee of Slavic Village residents serving on behalf of the Third Federal Foundation awarded a special one-time grant of $85,000 to College Now Greater Cleveland to support a new career exploration and travel program for high school students living in the neighborhood.
Investors need to pay close attention to TFS Financial (TFSL) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
TFSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|