TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TFSL's growth rate has been 0.21% over the past 5.76 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: TFSL reports less variability in its cash flow than 85.53% of dividend stocks in our set.
- TFSL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.05; for context, that's better than 9.9% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TFSL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FTV, DLR, RKT, LMT and TMO.
TFSL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding TFS Financial CORP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 239.28% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of TFS Financial CORP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, TFS Financial CORP offers a higher dividend yield than 90.25% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, TFSL's provides a return of 239.28% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 93.78% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, TFS Financial CORP has an equity discount rate lower than 96.56% of them.
TFSL Dividend Chart
TFSL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|