TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.75 years, TFSL has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 12.47%.
- TFSL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.04; for context, that's better than only 13.91% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TFSL's price: HCI, BLK, CL, MBUU and TSRI.
TFSL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding TFS Financial CORP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 334.74%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TFSL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, TFS Financial CORP offers a higher dividend yield than 92.45% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, TFS Financial CORP's estimated return of 334.74% surpasses about 95% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, TFS Financial CORP has an equity discount rate lower than 97.42% of them.
TFSL Dividend Chart
TFSL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|