TFS Financial Corporation (TFSL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TFSL reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.21% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, TFSL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.05, ranking above 9.49% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TFSL's price: SQFT, MELI, NYC, SPNS and YY.
TFSL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding TFS Financial CORP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 661.95% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TFSL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, TFSL offers a dividend yield in the top 8.7% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, TFS Financial CORP's expected return of 661.95% is higher than 92.8% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, TFS Financial CORP bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.8% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, TFSL's equity discount rate is less than 90.27% of those stocks.
TFSL Dividend Chart
TFSL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|