Tredegar Corporation (TG): Price and Financial Metrics
TG Stock Summary
- Tredegar Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.47% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 140.91%, Tredegar Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.83% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TG comes in at 24.66% -- higher than that of 92.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tredegar Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be YPF, SWBI, GVP, NVT, and WEI.
- Visit TG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tredegar.com.
TG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.98||52-week high||$23.71|
|Prev. close||$15.10||52-week low||$12.80|
|Day high||$15.16||Avg. volume||169,146|
|50-day MA||$15.82||Dividend yield||3.18%|
|200-day MA||$16.35||Market Cap||502.40M|
Tredegar Corporation (TG) Company Bio
Tredegar Corporation manufactures and sells plastic films and aluminum extrusions worldwide. It operates through two segments, Film Products and Aluminum Extrusions. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
TG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tredegar Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tredegar Corp ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tredegar Corp, consider:
- Tredegar Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 79.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Tredegar Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -31.34. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.82% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 78.99% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TG Latest Social Stream
View Full TG Social Stream
Latest TG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tredegar Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TG as an investment opportunity.
Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG, also the "Company" or "Tredegar") today reported fourth quarter and full year financial results for the period ended December 31, 2020.
TSLOTS Framing System is Expanding Operations
Extra school places could be created as part of the primary in Blaenau Gwent
Shares of TG Therapeutics spiked 12% on Feb. 5 after the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Ukoniq (umbralisib), its investigational compound, for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory marginal zone lymphoma (MZL). The stock gained another 4% in Friday's after-hours trading. Specifically, the FDA granted approval for the treatment of Ukoniq in MZL patients who have received at least one prior anti-CD20 based regimen and adult patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma (FL) who have received at least three prior lines of systemic therapy. TG Therapeutics (TGTX) is a biopharma company focused on the development of novel treatments for B-cell malignancies and autoimmune diseases.
A SAWMILL in Herefordshire has been fined £200,000 after a man was crushed and killed while at work there three years ago.
TG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TGWant to do more research on Tredegar Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!