Tredegar Corporation (TG): Price and Financial Metrics
TG Stock Summary
- Tredegar Corp's stock had its IPO on January 12, 1990, making it an older stock than 87.61% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.33, Tredegar Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 12.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tredegar Corp is reporting a growth rate of -235.81%; that's higher than merely 6.21% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tredegar Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ORBC, BDC, AGFS, BC, and TRIB.
- TG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tredegar Corp's official web site, go to www.tredegar.com.
TG Stock Price Chart More Charts
TG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.97||52-week high||$23.48|
|Prev. close||$18.26||52-week low||$14.89|
|Day high||$18.55||Avg. volume||73,753|
|50-day MA||$21.26||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$19.07||Market Cap||599.30M|
Tredegar Corporation (TG) Company Bio
Tredegar Corporation manufactures and sells plastic films and aluminum extrusions worldwide. It operates through two segments, Film Products and Aluminum Extrusions. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
TG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tredegar Corp. To summarize, we found that Tredegar Corp ranked in the 79st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 253% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TG, they are:
- As a business, TG is generating more cash flow than merely 22.94% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 10% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 24.44% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- TG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|