Tredegar Corporation (TG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.53% of US stocks.
- TG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- TG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
TG Stock Summary
- TREDEGAR CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.13% of US listed stocks.
- TREDEGAR CORP's stock had its IPO on January 12, 1990, making it an older stock than 89.36% of US equities in our set.
- TG's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BVS, AOUT, ATER, XRAY, and MDVL.
- Visit TG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tredegar.com.
TG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TG's price/earnings ratio is 6.45% lower, now standing at 11.6.
- TG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TG.
TG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 959.89%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 146.44%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -95.01%.
The table below shows TG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.98% of graded US stocks.
- TG's asset turnover comes in at 1.384 -- ranking 11th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- NUE, FRD, and ATI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TG.
The table below shows TG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.94||52-week high||$13.10|
|Prev. close||$8.98||52-week low||$8.72|
|Day high||$9.11||Avg. volume||134,296|
|50-day MA||$11.51||Dividend yield||5.37%|
|200-day MA||$10.74||Market Cap||303.97M|
Tredegar Corporation (TG) Company Bio
Tredegar Corporation manufactures and sells plastic films and aluminum extrusions worldwide. It operates through two segments, Film Products and Aluminum Extrusions. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
TG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TG Latest Social Stream
View Full TG Social Stream
Latest TG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREDEGAR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TG as an investment opportunity.
Tredegar Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
RICHMOND, Va., March 16, 2023--Tredegar Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
Tredegar Board Declares Quarterly Dividend
RICHMOND, Va., March 09, 2023--The board of directors of Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) declared a quarterly dividend of thirteen cents ($0.13) per share on the company’s common stock. The dividend is payable on April 1, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 24, 2023.
Tredegar Plans to Release Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results on March 16, 2023
RICHMOND, Va., March 09, 2023--TREDEGAR PLANS TO RELEASE FOURTH QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS ON MARCH 16, 2023
Tredegar Corporation's (NYSE:TG) Stock Is Going Strong: Have Financials A Role To Play?
Tredegar (NYSE:TG) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 13% over the last three...
Tredegar (NYSE:TG) shareholders have endured a 14% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
Tredegar Corporation ( NYSE:TG ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 15% in the last quarter. But...
TG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TGWant to do more research on Tredegar Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Tredegar Corp (TG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tredegar Corp (TG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tredegar Corp (TG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...