Tredegar Corporation (TG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.76 years, TG has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 53.03%.
- TG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.64% over the past 5.76 years.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BXMT, ADC, UFAB, TWO and BDC.
TG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 48.35% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tredegar Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, TG provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 73.5% such stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, TG's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 21.99% of them.
TG Dividend Chart
TG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|