Tredegar Corporation (TG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TG's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 55.09%.
- TG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.67% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CDK, AIRI, CNXN, SOHO and EVOL.
TG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of TG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 790.89%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tredegar Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Tredegar Corp's expected return of 790.89% is higher than 98.43% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Tredegar Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 98.43% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, TG's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 10.97% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, TG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 98.49% of the dividend issuers in our set.
TG Dividend Chart
TG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|