Tredegar Corporation (TG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TG's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 55.09%.
- TG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.67% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CDK, AIRI, CNXN, SOHO and EVOL.
TG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of TG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 21.69%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tredegar Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Tredegar Corp produces a dividend yield 3.8% -- which falls in the top 23.71%.
- Tredegar Corp's market cap of $423 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 21.04% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, TG's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 18.44% of them.
TG Dividend Chart
TG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|