Tallgrass Energy, LP Class A Shares (TGE): Price and Financial Metrics
TGE Stock Summary
- For TGE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.39% of US equities we're observing.
- TGE's price/sales ratio is 7.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.74% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tallgrass Energy LP is reporting a growth rate of 95.62%; that's higher than 89.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFC, SEM, PAGP, PBFX, and XEC.
- TGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tallgrass Energy LP's official web site, go to www.tallgrassenergylp.com.
TGE Stock Price Chart More Charts
TGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.32||52-week high||$25.96|
|Prev. close||$22.32||52-week low||$14.28|
|Day high||$22.34||Avg. volume||2,964,794|
|50-day MA||$21.84||Dividend yield||9.86%|
|200-day MA||$20.49||Market Cap||6.28B|
Tallgrass Energy, LP Class A Shares (TGE) Company Bio
Tallgrass Energy GP LP is engaged in the transportation, storage and processing of natural gas, the transportation of crude oil and the provision of water business services primarily to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. in 2015 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.
TGE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tallgrass Energy LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tallgrass Energy LP ranked in the 61st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 17.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tallgrass Energy LP, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 65% of its capital from equity, and 35% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 57.6% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- Tallgrass Energy LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|