Tallgrass Energy, LP Class A Shares (TGE): Price and Financial Metrics
TGE Stock Summary
- Tallgrass Energy LP's stock had its IPO on May 7, 2015, making it an older stock than merely 15.49% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tallgrass Energy LP is higher than it is for about 95.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tallgrass Energy LP is reporting a growth rate of 95.62%; that's higher than 88.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tallgrass Energy LP are OFC, SEM, PBFX, UE, and EPR.
- TGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tallgrass Energy LP's official web site, go to www.tallgrassenergylp.com.
TGE Stock Price Chart More Charts
TGE Price/Volume Stats
Tallgrass Energy, LP Class A Shares (TGE) Company Bio
Tallgrass Energy GP LP is engaged in the transportation, storage and processing of natural gas, the transportation of crude oil and the provision of water business services primarily to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. in 2015 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.