Tallgrass Energy, LP Class A Shares (TGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,308,818,747, Tallgrass Energy LP has a greater market value than 82.8% of US stocks.
- For TGE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.78% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.26, Tallgrass Energy LP has a higher such ratio than 86.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBFX, OLP, WSR, FCPT, and STNG.
- TGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tallgrass Energy LP's official web site, go to www.tallgrassenergylp.com.
TGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.39||52-week high||$24.88|
|Prev. close||$22.39||52-week low||$10.93|
|Day high||$22.39||Avg. volume||5,754,404|
|50-day MA||$19.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.59||Market Cap||6.31B|
Tallgrass Energy, LP Class A Shares (TGE) Company Bio
Tallgrass Energy GP LP is engaged in the transportation, storage and processing of natural gas, the transportation of crude oil and the provision of water business services primarily to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. in 2015 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGE Latest Social Stream
View Full TGE Social Stream
Latest TGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tallgrass Energy LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGE as an investment opportunity.
Tallgrass Energy, LP Announces Date of Special Meeting of Shareholders
Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a securities law firm located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may ultimately seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief and benefits on behalf of the shareholders of these companies:
Notice is hereby given that Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP has filed a class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, Case No. 1:20-cv-00155-MN on behalf of shareholders of Tallgrass Energy, LP ("TGE" or the "Partnership") (NYSE:TGE) who have been harmed by TGE's and its board of directors' (the "Board") alleged violations of Sections 14(a) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the "Exchange Act") in connection with the proposed merger of the Partnership with affiliates of Blackstone Infrastructure Partners together with affiliates of Enagas, GIC, NPS and USS (the "Proposed Transaction").
“Our intention would be to establish a permanent Houston office,” the company's president said. “How we get there, we haven’t figured it out yet.”
GAMCO investor’s top buys include cable operator and luxury jeweler Continue reading...
TGE Price Returns