Tallgrass Energy, LP Class A Shares (TGE): Price and Financial Metrics
TGE Stock Summary
- Tallgrass Energy LP's stock had its IPO on May 7, 2015, making it an older stock than merely 15.43% of US equities in our set.
- For TGE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.48% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tallgrass Energy LP is reporting a growth rate of 95.62%; that's higher than 88.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFC, SEM, PBFX, UE, and EPR.
- Visit TGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tallgrassenergylp.com.
TGE Stock Price Chart More Charts
TGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.38||52-week high||$25.96|
|Prev. close||$18.34||52-week low||$14.28|
|Day high||$18.54||Avg. volume||1,518,698|
|50-day MA||$18.57||Dividend yield||11.97%|
|200-day MA||$21.00||Market Cap||5.17B|
Tallgrass Energy, LP Class A Shares (TGE) Company Bio
Tallgrass Energy GP LP is engaged in the transportation, storage and processing of natural gas, the transportation of crude oil and the provision of water business services primarily to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. in 2015 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.