First Financial Corporation Indiana (THFF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THFF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where THFF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.32% of US stocks.
- THFF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- THFF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.78% of US stocks).
THFF Stock Summary
- THFF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 326.39 -- higher than 89.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of First Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.52 for First Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 84.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THFF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LCNB, WABC, SRCE, CBU, and RRBI.
- Visit THFF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.first-online.com.
THFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.97||52-week high||$47.00|
|Prev. close||$44.50||52-week low||$29.54|
|Day high||$44.93||Avg. volume||47,167|
|50-day MA||$44.81||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$38.83||Market Cap||595.22M|
First Financial Corporation Indiana (THFF) Company Bio
First Financial Corporation provides various financial banking services in Illinois and Indiana. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Terre Haute, Indiana.
THFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THFF Latest Social Stream
View Full THFF Social Stream
Latest THFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THFF as an investment opportunity.
First Financial Corp. (THFF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.05% and 5.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TERRE HAUTE, Ind., Feb. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:THFF) today announced results for the three months ending December 31, 2020: For the quarter: Net income was $15.7 million compared to $14.4 million for the same period of 2019; Diluted net income per common share of $1.15 compared to $1.05 for the same period of 2019; and Return on average assets was 1.39% compared to 1.42% for the three months ended December 31, 2019. The Corporation further reported results for the twelve months ending December 31, 2020: Net income was $53.8 million compared to $48.9 million for the same period of 2019; Diluted net income per common share of $3.93 compared to $3.80 for the same period of 2019; and Return on average assets was 1.25% compared to 1.42% for the twelv...
Analysts Estimate First Financial Corp. (THFF) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
First Financial Corp. (THFF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ServisFirst Bancshares (SFBS) raises the quarterly common stock dividend by 14% to 20 cents per share, which is indicative of its long-term strategy to boost shareholder value.
360 View announced that First Financial Bank will be implementing its CRM growth platform in efforts to bring customer interactions to a new level.
THFF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|