First Financial Corporation Indiana (THFF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THFF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where THFF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.24% of US stocks.
- THFF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- THFF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.53% of US stocks).
THFF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 291.43, First Financial Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of First Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of First Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of only 14.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Financial Corp are LCNB, WABC, CBU, FBNC, and RNST.
- THFF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.first-online.com.
THFF Valuation Summary
- THFF's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 9.09% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, THFF's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
- Over the past 243 months, THFF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THFF.
THFF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.44%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 6.17%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.29%.
The table below shows THFF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.88||52-week high||$47.00|
|Prev. close||$39.26||52-week low||$30.02|
|Day high||$40.10||Avg. volume||60,599|
|50-day MA||$42.33||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$41.21||Market Cap||539.86M|
First Financial Corporation Indiana (THFF) Company Bio
First Financial Corporation provides various financial banking services in Illinois and Indiana. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Terre Haute, Indiana.
THFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THFF Latest Social Stream
View Full THFF Social Stream
Latest THFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THFF as an investment opportunity.
First Financial Corp. (THFF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TERRE HAUTE, Ind., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:THFF) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program to purchase up to 5% of the company's outstanding common stock. The shares may be repurchased periodically in open market transactions at prevailing market prices, in privately negotiated transactions, or by other means in accordance with federal securities laws. The actual timing, number and value of shares repurchas
NEW YORK, June 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced it has helped successfully transform the website of First Financial Bank (Nasdaq: FFBC), a Cincinnati, OH-based bank providing a full range of financial services solutions. First
First Financial Bank, N.A. Receives Certification From Cities For Financial Empowerment Fund And Joins Bank-On
ABILENE, Texas, June 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- First Financial Bank, N.A., a subsidiary of First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: FFIN), today announced its FirstAccess checking account has been certified by the Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund (CFE) for meeting its Bank-On
BRYAN/COLLEGE STATION, Texas, June 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- First Financial Bank, N.A., a subsidiary of First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: FFIN), announced that it has acquired a new property and will build a beautiful, easily accessible, and highly energy-efficient state-of-the-art
THFF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|