First Financial Corp. (Indiana) (THFF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THFF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where THFF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- THFF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- THFF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
THFF Stock Summary
- THFF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 439.86 -- higher than 94.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.1 for FIRST FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 90.94% of US stocks.
- The volatility of FIRST FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 0.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to THFF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NRIM, FNLC, WSFS, CHMG, and VBFC.
- THFF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.first-online.com.
THFF Valuation Summary
- THFF's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.8; this is 65.77% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, THFF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THFF.
THFF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.08%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.81%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 280.09%.
The table below shows THFF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THFF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THFF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.2% of graded US stocks.
- THFF's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 164th of 430 Banking stocks.
- TRST, BAC, and GCBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THFF.
The table below shows THFF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.36||52-week high||$49.90|
|Prev. close||$44.98||52-week low||$41.50|
|Day high||$45.41||Avg. volume||43,026|
|50-day MA||$45.89||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$45.84||Market Cap||545.32M|
First Financial Corp. (Indiana) (THFF) Company Bio
First Financial Corporation provides various financial banking services in Illinois and Indiana. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Terre Haute, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
THFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THFF Latest Social Stream
View Full THFF Social Stream
Latest THFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THFF as an investment opportunity.
Heartland Financial (HTLF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.01% and 3.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Independent Bank (IBCP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.39% and 2.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see First...
First Financial Corporation's ( NASDAQ:THFF ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period...
TERRE HAUTE, Ind., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The directors of First Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: THFF) have declared a semi-annual dividend of 54 cents per share payable on January 13, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business January 6, 2023. In addition the directors declared a special dividend of 20 cents per share payable on January 13, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business January 6, 2023. Today’s declarations bring the total dividend declared in 2022 to $1.28 per share.
THFF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|