First Financial Corporation Indiana (THFF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that THFF has less fluctuation in its price than 92.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for THFF has decreased for the 6th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with THFF's price: EQIX, WING, SPOK, SVM and PHI.
THFF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for THFF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 30.63% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of THFF, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for THFF than it is for 70.36% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, First Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 20.91% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, First Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 62.65% of them.
THFF Dividend Chart
THFF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|