First Financial Corp. (Indiana) (THFF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that THFF reports less variability in its free cash flow than 87.85% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- THFF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 72,715,000; for context, that's better than 86.63% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with THFF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FNV, CTSH, AHCO, HTLD and CPAC.
THFF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of THFF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 127.57%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Financial Corp are:
- THFF's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 19.13% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for First Financial Corp, its beta is lower than 83.36% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, THFF's equity discount rate is less than 86.77% of those stocks.
THFF Dividend Chart
THFF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
THFF Dividends vs. Peers
THFF's dividend yield currently ranks #17 of 73 vs. its peers in the Midwest Regional Banks category.