Treehouse Foods, Inc. (THS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where THS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- THS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
THS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for THS is 2.55 -- better than 79.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.6, TREEHOUSE FOODS INC has a higher such ratio than only 18.7% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TREEHOUSE FOODS INC is reporting a growth rate of -164.78%; that's higher than just 9.76% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TREEHOUSE FOODS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALYA, MODV, HRT, CIXX, and SGC.
- Visit THS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.treehousefoods.com.
THS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, THS's EV/EBIT ratio is 391.88% lower, now standing at -57.5.
- Over the past 212 months, THS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THS.
THS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.93%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -21.67%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -136.56%.
The table below shows THS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.2% of graded US stocks.
- THS's asset turnover comes in at 0.812 -- ranking 33rd of 59 Food Products stocks.
- FLO, LANC, and KHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THS.
The table below shows THS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.89||52-week high||$51.04|
|Prev. close||$48.74||52-week low||$29.47|
|Day high||$49.50||Avg. volume||450,749|
|50-day MA||$46.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.23||Market Cap||2.74B|
Treehouse Foods, Inc. (THS) Company Bio
TreeHouse Foods operates as a food and beverage manufacturer in the United States and Canada. The company's product categories include beverages, salad dressings, snacks, beverage enhancers, pickles, Mexican and other sauces, soup and infant feeding, cereals, dry dinners, aseptic products, jams and other products. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
THS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THS Latest Social Stream
View Full THS Social Stream
Latest THS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREEHOUSE FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THS as an investment opportunity.
The Estee Lauder Companies (EL) enters into an agreement to buy the TOM FORD brand by the first half of 2023.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 small-cap stocks from Ray Dalio’s Q3 2022 portfolio. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Ray Dalio Stock Portfolio Q3 2022: Top 5 Small-Cap Stocks. According to Royce Investment Partners, although equity prices declined in the volatile market environment through the first […]
Inter Parfums' (IPAR) third-quarter 2022 results reflect higher earnings and sales on growth across U.S.-based operations. Management raises the 2022 view.
TreeHouse (THS) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
International Flavors' (IFF) Q3 top line beats estimates but came in line with last year. The company lowered the 2022 sales guidance citing foreign currency impact and a challenging operating environment.
THS Price Returns