Treehouse Foods, Inc. (THS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where THS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- THS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.78% of US stocks).
THS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for THS is 2.54 -- better than 79.35% of US stocks.
- THS's price/sales ratio is 0.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 18.12% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, THS has reported earnings growth of -87.71%, putting it ahead of just 17.25% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TREEHOUSE FOODS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALYA, AWX, MODV, HLMN, and CNDT.
- THS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TREEHOUSE FOODS INC's official web site, go to www.treehousefoods.com.
THS Valuation Summary
- THS's price/earnings ratio is -43.1; this is 339.44% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- THS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 210 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THS.
THS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 68.86%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.73%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -26.6%.
The table below shows THS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.2% of graded US stocks.
- THS's asset turnover comes in at 0.812 -- ranking 33rd of 59 Food Products stocks.
- FLO, LANC, and KHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THS.
The table below shows THS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.62||52-week high||$50.39|
|Prev. close||$46.00||52-week low||$29.47|
|Day high||$46.30||Avg. volume||456,011|
|50-day MA||$45.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.90||Market Cap||2.56B|
Treehouse Foods, Inc. (THS) Company Bio
TreeHouse Foods operates as a food and beverage manufacturer in the United States and Canada. The company's product categories include beverages, salad dressings, snacks, beverage enhancers, pickles, Mexican and other sauces, soup and infant feeding, cereals, dry dinners, aseptic products, jams and other products. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
THS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THS Latest Social Stream
View Full THS Social Stream
Latest THS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TREEHOUSE FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THS as an investment opportunity.
TREEHOUSE FOODS COMPLETES SALE OF SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF ITS MEAL PREPARATION BUSINESS TO INVESTINDUSTRIAL
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. (NYSE: THS) ("TreeHouse" or "the Company") announced today that it has completed the sale of a significant portion of its Meal Preparation business to Investindustrial for $950 million. The divested business has been renamed Winland Foods, Inc.
TreeHouse Foods Announces Voluntary Recall of Certain Tuscan Garden Restaurant Style Italian Dressing Due to Undeclared Wheat and Soy
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. (NYSE: THS) is voluntarily recalling one lot of Restaurant Style Italian Dressing sold under the brand name Tuscan Garden.
Rating Action: Moody's affirms TreeHouse Foods' B1 CFR; changes outlook to stableGlobal Credit Research - 16 Aug 2022New York, August 16, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") affirmed the ratings of TreeHouse Foods, Inc. ("TreeHouse"), including the B1 Corporate Family Rating (CFR), the B1-PD Probability of Default Rating ("PDR"), the B3 rating on company's senior unsecured notes, and the Ba3 rating on the company's senior secured bank facilities. The Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating was upgraded from SGL-3 to SGL-2.
TreeHouse Foods (THS) pens a deal to divest a considerable portion of its Meal Preparation business to increase its focus on the Snacking & Beverage unit. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter.
TreeHouse Foods Inc said on Thursday it would sell a significant portion of its meal preparation business to an investment firm for $950 million in a bid to focus more on its private-label snacking and beverage portfolio. U.S. packaged food makers including Kellogg Co and Mondelez International Inc have been doubling down on their snacking businesses which offer better growth and margins, as Americans stick to snacking habits from the lockdown era. Surging inflation has also driven up demand for private-label foods as cash-strapped consumers shun expensive national brands in favor of cheaper store-owned labels.
THS Price Returns