Treehouse Foods, Inc. (THS): Price and Financial Metrics
THS Stock Summary
- THS's current price/earnings ratio is 209.07, which is higher than 95.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.66, TreeHouse Foods Inc has a higher such ratio than just 14.67% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of TreeHouse Foods Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 12.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TreeHouse Foods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMEH, CELP, TSE, DOOR, and MLI.
- THS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TreeHouse Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.treehousefoods.com.
THS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.50||52-week high||$53.98|
|Prev. close||$53.19||52-week low||$33.50|
|Day high||$53.50||Avg. volume||839,272|
|50-day MA||$44.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.32||Market Cap||2.93B|
Treehouse Foods, Inc. (THS) Company Bio
TreeHouse Foods operates as a food and beverage manufacturer in the United States and Canada. The company's product categories include beverages, salad dressings, snacks, beverage enhancers, pickles, Mexican and other sauces, soup and infant feeding, cereals, dry dinners, aseptic products, jams and other products. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
THS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for TreeHouse Foods Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that TreeHouse Foods Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for TreeHouse Foods Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.83 -- which is good for besting only 22.82% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- 56% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 22.61% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- TreeHouse Foods Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
THS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THS Latest Social Stream
View Full THS Social Stream
Latest THS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TreeHouse Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THS as an investment opportunity.
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of TreeHouse Foods, Inc.Global Credit Research - 03 Mar 2021New York, March 03, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of TreeHouse Foods, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 23 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its c...
Private label food group TreeHouse Foods on Tuesday appointed two new independent directors to its board, three weeks after activist investment firm Jana Partners urged the company to consider selling itself. TreeHouse said it shares a "common perspective" with Jana, which has said the stock remains undervalued nearly three years into a turnaround. Jana, which owns 7.4% of TreeHouse's shares and has a history of pushing for change in the food and beverage industry, in late January nominated three directors to the TreeHouse board.
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. (NYSE: THS) today announced an agreement with JANA Partners LLC, which owns approximately 7.4% of the outstanding shares of TreeHouse's common stock, pursuant to which TreeHouse will appoint to its Board of Directors, effective March 2, 2021, two new independent directors: John P. Gainor Jr. and Kenneth I. Tuchman.
The following slide deck was published by TreeHouse Foods, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. (NYSE: THS) announced today that the Company will webcast its presentation at the virtual Consumer Analyst Group of New York ("CAGNY") Conference on Thursday, February 18 at 11:50 a.m. Eastern. Steve Oakland, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Bill Kelley, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will provide an overview of the Company's strategy and vision, as well as discuss its 2020 results and 2021 outlook.
THS Price Returns
Continue Researching THSWant to see what other sources are saying about TreeHouse Foods Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!