Treehouse Foods, Inc. (THS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
THS POWR Grades
- THS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for THS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- THS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.15% of US stocks).
THS Stock Summary
- THS's price/sales ratio is 0.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TreeHouse Foods Inc is reporting a growth rate of -197.02%; that's higher than just 10.32% of US stocks.
- TreeHouse Foods Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TreeHouse Foods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KAR, CPS, IHT, OII, and SON.
- THS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TreeHouse Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.treehousefoods.com.
THS Valuation Summary
- THS's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.5; this is 58.33% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 197 months, THS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.6.
- Over the past 197 months, THS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for THS.
THS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 29.32%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.31%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -85.23%.
The table below shows THS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
THS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- THS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.88% of graded US stocks.
- THS's asset turnover comes in at 0.812 -- ranking 32nd of 57 Food Products stocks.
- FLO, BRID, and KHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with THS.
The table below shows THS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
THS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
THS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.18||52-week high||$55.50|
|Prev. close||$38.51||52-week low||$34.33|
|Day high||$38.78||Avg. volume||783,880|
|50-day MA||$40.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.75||Market Cap||2.13B|
Treehouse Foods, Inc. (THS) Company Bio
TreeHouse Foods operates as a food and beverage manufacturer in the United States and Canada. The company's product categories include beverages, salad dressings, snacks, beverage enhancers, pickles, Mexican and other sauces, soup and infant feeding, cereals, dry dinners, aseptic products, jams and other products. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
THS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
THS Latest Social Stream
View Full THS Social Stream
Latest THS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TreeHouse Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate THS as an investment opportunity.
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. (NYSE: THS) announced today that senior management will be presenting at the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference. Steve Oakland, CEO and President, and Bill Kelley, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to speak on Wednesday, September 8 at 4:00 p.m. EDT.
Don't expect Tattooed Chef to turn around until it can produce profits.
Performance Food Group & Digital Turbine Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; TreeHouse Foods & Ligand Pharmaceuticals to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600:
Presented by FreightWaves, in partnership with ArcBest, the Shipper of Choice award recognizes the manufacturers, distributors, and retailers who do the best job of keeping the American economy moving by fighting driver detention, providing accessible facilities, and understanding what it takes to remove inefficiencies from the supply chain. Among the Top 25 Shippers of Choice for 2021: TreeHouse Foods About TreeHouse Foods New York Stock Exchange ticker THS Headquarters Oak Brook, Illinois 2020
THS, ZYME, NTRA, LAWS, and INSW have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on August 10, 2021
THS Price Returns