Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC): Price and Financial Metrics
TKC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TKC is currently 0.59, higher than just 3.45% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 504.92%, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's debt growth rate surpasses 95.92% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TKC's revenue has grown 84.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.55% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S are ELP, CIG, GGB, CPL, and ARD.
- TKC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's official web site, go to www.turkcell.com.tr.
TKC Daily Price Range
TKC 52-Week Price Range
TKC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TKC Price/Volume Stats
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC) Company Bio
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS establishes and operates a Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) network in Turkey and regional states. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Istanbul, Turkey.