Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC): Price and Financial Metrics
TKC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TKC is currently 0.41, higher than just 2.56% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 108.98%, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's debt growth rate surpasses 89.98% of about US stocks.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 91.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S, a group of peers worth examining would be CENX, NATH, SBS, CIG, and ALPP.
- TKC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's official web site, go to www.turkcell.com.tr.
TKC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.50||52-week high||$6.36|
|Prev. close||$5.41||52-week low||$4.36|
|Day high||$5.50||Avg. volume||338,277|
|50-day MA||$5.61||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$5.29||Market Cap||4.84B|
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC) Company Bio
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS establishes and operates a Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) network in Turkey and regional states. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Istanbul, Turkey.
TKC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKC Latest Social Stream
View Full TKC Social Stream
Latest TKC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKC as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S.'s (TKC) CEO Murat Erkan on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. (TKC) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Ali Serdar Yagci - Investor Relations and Corporate Finance Director Murat Erkan - Chief Executive Officer Osman Yilmaz - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Ondrej Cabejsek - UBS Nikhil Mishra -...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 22, 2021 / TURKCELL Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (NYSE:TKC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 22, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Within the past 3 days 4.6 million new users have participated in BiP, the communication and life platform of Turkey witnessing daily growth. BiP has made a difference in the field of communication apps by bringing many superior features into action before its competitors. All the data is stored in the data centers of Turkcell in Turkey with highly secured encryption.
Stocks to consider as families around the globe wish people happy holidays
TKC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TKCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's stock as an investment opportunity:
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!