Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. ADR (TKC): Price and Financial Metrics
TKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.03||52-week high||$5.44|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$2.33|
|Day high||$4.08||Avg. volume||365,759|
|50-day MA||$4.34||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$4.09||Market Cap||3.55B|
TKC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TKC POWR Grades
- TKC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TKC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TKC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.61% of US stocks).
TKC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TKC is currently 0.12, higher than just 1.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI A S is higher than it is for about 90.21% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TKC comes in at -47.68% -- higher than that of only 10.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI A S, a group of peers worth examining would be CIG, LOAN, CEI, PAGS, and YPF.
- TKC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI A S's official web site, go to www.turkcell.com.tr.
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. ADR (TKC) Company Bio
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS establishes and operates a Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) network in Turkey and regional states. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Istanbul, Turkey.
TKC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TKC Latest Social Stream
View Full TKC Social Stream
Latest TKC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI A S that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TKC as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Tecnoglass, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri, and Copa Holdings
Tecnoglass, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri, and Copa Holdings are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Wynn Resorts, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri, Green Brick Partners and Inspired Entertainment
Wynn Resorts, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri, Green Brick Partners and Inspired Entertainment are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Turkcell on Defensive After Election Maintenance Memo Got Leaked
(Bloomberg) -- Turkey’s biggest mobile phone operator Turkcell is defending a decision to shut offices to most employees over the election weekend after it caused a furor on social media with plans for maintenance on voting day.Most Read from BloombergHere’s How Much Wealth You Need to Join the Richest 1% GloballyMercedes Sets Out to Make Sexy Vans With Yacht-Like InteriorsJPMorgan Asset Says Markets Are Right to Bet on US Rate CutsDebt-Limit Talks to Intensify as Biden Set to Depart for JapanTu
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V., Orange and Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri
America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V., Orange and Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri: First Quarter 2023 Results
ISTANBUL, May 09, 2023--Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. (NYSE:TKC) (BIST:TCELL):
TKC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TKCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's stock as an investment opportunity:
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...