Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC): Price and Financial Metrics
TKC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TKC is currently 0.54, higher than only 6.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 504.92%, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's debt growth rate surpasses 95.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TKC is more volatile than just 2.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TKC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIG, ELP, LOAN, AMTX, and ARL.
- Visit TKC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.turkcell.com.tr.
TKC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.50||52-week high||$6.31|
|Prev. close||$4.65||52-week low||$4.47|
|Day high||$4.58||Avg. volume||439,895|
|50-day MA||$5.54||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$5.66||Market Cap||3.96B|
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC) Company Bio
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS establishes and operates a Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) network in Turkey and regional states. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Istanbul, Turkey.