Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC): Price and Financial Metrics
TKC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S is higher than just 3.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 504.92%, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's debt growth rate surpasses 95.62% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S comes in at 84.88%, a number that bests 93.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S are CPL, ARD, ELP, MERC, and GGB.
- TKC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's official web site, go to www.turkcell.com.tr.
TKC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TKC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.89||52-week high||$7.16|
|Prev. close||$5.95||52-week low||$4.60|
|Day high||$5.95||Avg. volume||245,723|
|50-day MA||$5.95||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$5.60||Market Cap||5.18B|
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC) Company Bio
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS establishes and operates a Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) network in Turkey and regional states. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Istanbul, Turkey.