Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. ADR (TKC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.01 years, TKC has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 1,103%.
- TKC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 2.6%, higher than about 99.6% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for TKC has a compound average growth rate of -2,336.15%, which is higher than just 0.5% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TKC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VEON, CEA, CSWI, WMC and KMT.
TKC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for TKC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 107.38% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S are:
- The amount of revenue Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S earns annually is around 4 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 82.14%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Communication Services sector, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's expected return of 107.38% is higher than only 20.83% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, TKC has a discount rate lower than only 20.83% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, TKC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 99.38% of the dividend issuers in our set.
TKC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|2005-06-10||Split||5-4-for-1 Stock Split||N/A|
|2001-10-04||Split||1-10-for-1 Stock Split||N/A|
TKC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TKC dividends?Want to do more research on Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's dividends? Try the links below:
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S Common Stock (TKC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) - Dividend Investor
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha