Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 4 years, TKC has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 1,383.66%.
- TKC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 3.66%, higher than about 99.81% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for TKC has a compound average growth rate of -2,927.53%, which is higher than only 0.43% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TKC's price: NTCO, OPY, APH, SLF and NRP.
TKC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for TKC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 196.41% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TKC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's dividend growth rate is greater than 92.59% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- In terms of opportunity, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's estimated return of 196.41% surpasses about 92.22% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
TKC Dividend Chart
TKC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TKC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TKC dividends?Want to do more research on Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's dividends? Try the links below:
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S Common Stock (TKC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) - Dividend Investor
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha