Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TKC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 22,431.12%.
- TKC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -2,351.17% over the past 5 years -- higher than merely 0.42% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TKC's price: GHG, PGR, TSCO, CORE and HUM.
TKC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 109.59% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S has a beta lower than 88.27% of such peers.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Communication Services sector, TKC is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 100% of them.
TKC Dividend Chart
TKC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TKC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TKC dividends?Want to do more research on Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's dividends? Try the links below:
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S Common Stock (TKC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) - Dividend Investor
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha