Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TKC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 22,431.12%.
- TKC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -2,351.17% over the past 5 years -- higher than merely 0.38% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TKC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OR, NATR, LSTR, POOL and PJT.
TKC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TKC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 182.57% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, TKC has a beta lower than 91.97% of them.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's dividend growth rate is greater than 92.82% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
TKC Dividend Chart
TKC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TKC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TKC dividends?Want to do more research on Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's dividends? Try the links below:
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S Common Stock (TKC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) - Dividend Investor
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha