Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S (TKC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TKC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of TKC is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's average analyst price target is higher than 3.4% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 86.06% of all US stocks.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 80.05% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A S's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 77.96% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of TKC is lower than 35.98% of all US stocks.
- TKC has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding TKC using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.