Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
TLRY Stock Summary
- Tilray Inc's stock had its IPO on July 19, 2018, making it an older stock than just 2.65% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tilray Inc is reporting a growth rate of 367.67%; that's higher than 96.48% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tilray Inc comes in at 287.15%, a number that bests 97.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tilray Inc are YGYI, METC, SGBX, BSM, and EVTC.
- TLRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tilray Inc's official web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Stock Price Chart More Charts
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.88||52-week high||$65.21|
|Prev. close||$6.61||52-week low||$2.43|
|Day high||$7.84||Avg. volume||7,946,398|
|50-day MA||$13.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.92||Market Cap||715.91M|
Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.