Tilray Brands Inc. Cl 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$5.12|
|Prev. close||$2.57||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$2.63||Avg. volume||20,230,477|
|50-day MA||$2.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.50||Market Cap||1.69B|
TLRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLRY POWR Grades
- TLRY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TLRY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TLRY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
TLRY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TLRY is currently 213.49, higher than 99.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TILRAY BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TILRAY BRANDS INC is reporting a growth rate of 217.58%; that's higher than 93.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TLRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANGH, AA, GSAT, NICK, and CAKE.
- Visit TLRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TLRY's price/sales ratio is 32.5% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 63 months, TLRY's price/sales ratio has gone down 70.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLRY.
TLRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TLRY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.11% of graded US stocks.
- TLRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 191st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TLRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tilray Brands Inc. Cl 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.
TLRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLRY Latest Social Stream
View Full TLRY Social Stream
Latest TLRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TILRAY BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLRY as an investment opportunity.
Diversification is part of Tilray's goal, but all roads inevitably lead back to trying to take advantage of the U.S. cannabis market -- if and when it eventually opens up.
Cannabis stocks are back on the menu, but don't play them like we did in 2018 - instead, look closely for long-term potential.
NEW YORK and LEAMINGTON, Ontario, Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tilray Brands, Inc. (“Tilray” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TLRY; TSX: TLRY), a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company, today announced that the Company will release financial results for its first quarter ended August 31, 2023 on October 4, 2023. Live Audio Webcast Tilray will host a live audio webcast to discuss these results at 8:30 am Eastern Time, which can be accessed on the Investors section o
Tilray Brands (NASDAQ: TLRY) stock is performing better than most of the major players in the cannabis sector this year, but that's not saying much, as it's still in the red. Tilray's business is undergoing important changes that could help move things in the right direction. Let's see how things could unravel in the next year for Tilray and decide whether its shares are worth buying.
Investors would do well to avoid these meme stocks as they move nearer to a crash in the third quarter.
TLRY Price Returns