Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLRY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TLRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TLRY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TLRY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TLRY Stock Summary
- Tilray Inc's stock had its IPO on July 19, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.98% of US equities in our set.
- TLRY's price/sales ratio is 34.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.12% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Tilray Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TLRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIOL, NOV, FOLD, OTRK, and PGEN.
- TLRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tilray Inc's official web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Valuation Summary
- TLRY's price/sales ratio is 29.5; this is 719.44% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TLRY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 76.4 over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, TLRY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 84.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLRY.
TLRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.01||52-week high||$67.00|
|Prev. close||$12.03||52-week low||$4.41|
|Day high||$12.24||Avg. volume||28,773,455|
|50-day MA||$13.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.41||Market Cap||5.37B|
Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TLRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLRY Latest Social Stream
View Full TLRY Social Stream
Latest TLRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tilray Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLRY as an investment opportunity.
Canadian pot producer Tilray in August said it had invested in U.S. cannabis retailer MedMen. Should you buy TLRY stock now?
Key Points • Tilray, Inc. Announces Shareholders Approval to Boost the Authorized Share-Count • The National Hemp Association (NHA) Asks Congress To Budget $1 Billion To Support Industrial Innovations and Research on the Cannabis Crop. • Top Federal National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) Regulator Sharply Criticizes Congress for Failing to Reform Marijuana Laws. • Greenlane […] The post Cannabis Sector Weekly Roundup appeared first on Market Exclusive.
NEW YORK & LEAMINGTON, Ontario--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tilray, Inc. (Tilray or the Company) (NASDAQ | TSX: TLRY), a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company, today announced that stockholders holding more than a majority of its issued and outstanding shares of common stock have approved an increase in the number of authorized shares of its common stock. Irwin D. Simon, Chairman and CEO, Tilray said: We brought together Tilray and Aphria less than five months ago with
Below is a recap of the main news related to the cannabis industry and markets for the week of September 6, 2021. Contents Tilray BMW Commits To Hemp And Recycling Italy No Relation Between Marijuana Legalization And Increased Use Among Teenagers Markets M&A Financings Earnings Reports Poke A Bowl AUDACIOUS Teams Up With Professional Bull Riders On CBD Products The Valens Co Flora Growth Michigan Other News Top Stories Of The Week Tilray Shares of cannabis giant Tilray Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) (TSX:
Tilray Stockholders Approve Increase In Number Of Shares To Help Drive $4B In Revenue, Stock Trades Down
Shares of cannabis giant Tilray Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) (TSX: TLRY) are trading down on Friday afternoon, after the company reported that its stockholders have approved an increase in the number of authorized shares of its common stock. As such, the cannabis company said that with additional authorized shares, it can accelerate its progress toward its goal of delivering $4 billion in revenue, a goal Tilray CEO Irwin Simon told Benzinga it intended to achieve by the end of fiscal 2024. The company is
TLRY Price Returns