Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
TLRY Stock Summary
- Tilray Inc's stock had its IPO on July 19, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 1.26% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 22.83, Tilray Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.41% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 694.09%, Tilray Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.87% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tilray Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ADOM, TC, IMAX, KLXE, and UXIN.
- Visit TLRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Stock Price Chart More Charts
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.60||52-week high||$106.00|
|Prev. close||$18.93||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$19.45||Avg. volume||1,911,541|
|50-day MA||$21.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.44||Market Cap||1.87B|
Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.