Tilray Brands Inc. Cl 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.67||52-week high||$5.12|
|Prev. close||$1.83||52-week low||$1.66|
|Day high||$1.82||Avg. volume||13,586,068|
|50-day MA||$2.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.06||Market Cap||1.03B|
TLRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLRY POWR Grades
- TLRY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.34% of US stocks.
- TLRY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TLRY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
TLRY Stock Summary
- TLRY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than merely 5.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of TILRAY BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TILRAY BRANDS INC is reporting a growth rate of 266.35%; that's higher than 94.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TILRAY BRANDS INC are MARA, CGC, SUNL, CIVI, and XYF.
- Visit TLRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Valuation Summary
- TLRY's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 13.64% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TLRY's price/sales ratio has moved down 70.7 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLRY.
TLRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TLRY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.11% of graded US stocks.
- TLRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 191st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TLRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TLRY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TLRY, see our TLRY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.45||Average Broker Recommendation||1.88 (Hold)|
Tilray Brands Inc. Cl 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TLRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLRY Latest Social Stream
View Full TLRY Social Stream
Latest TLRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TILRAY BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLRY as an investment opportunity.
Tilray Brands Chairman and CEO Irwin D. Simon to Participate in the Bernstein 39th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
NEW YORK, May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tilray Brands, Inc. (“Tilray”) (Nasdaq: TLRY; TSX: TLRY) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Irwin D. Simon will participate in a fireside chat at the Bernstein 39th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference on Thursday, June 1, 2023, in New York City beginning at 11:00 am Eastern Time. The fireside chat will be hosted by Nadine Sarwat, Director & Analyst, European & American Alcoholic Beverages, North America Cannabis. Tilray’s Chief Financial Officer Car
Snap Up These 3 Growth Stocks That Have Fallen 50% Over the Last Year
These are the growth stocks to buy with 100% to 200% returns potential within the next 24 months.
Just in Time for Summer, SweetWater Brewing Introduces Colorado Orange Citrus Ale, a Refreshing New Beer Crafted Exclusively for the High Country
SweetWater Brewing Introduces New Limited Colorado Orange SweetWater ORANGE is brewed with Centennial hops and high-quality local wheat and craft malt from the Root Shoot Malting family farm in Loveland, Colorado. It is also infused with natural orange flavor for an especially easy-drinking experience. Pictured is the brand new 6-pack. FT. COLLINS, Colo., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SweetWater Brewing Company (“SweetWater Brewing” or “SweetWater”), a subsidiary of Tilray Brands, Inc. (NASDA
Breckenridge Distillery Announces Limited Edition Bourbon Collaboration With Flaviar For Father’s Day
Flaviar, America’s Largest Whiskey Club, Will Exclusively Launch Breckenridge Distillery’s Dad’s Stash Limited Reserve Blend Breckenridge Distillery’s Dad’s Stash Limited Reserve Blend Bourbon Whiskey In Collaboration with Flaviar for Father's Day Breckenridge Distillery’s Dad’s Stash is blended by select members of Flaviar — America's largest luxury spirits club. BRECKENRIDGE, Colo., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Breckenridge Distillery, the world’s highest distillery and one of the most awa
3 Penny Stocks Primed to Be 10-Baggers in 5 Years
These are the penny stocks to buy at undervalued levels for multibagger returns potential in the next five years.
TLRY Price Returns
Continue Researching TLRYWant to see what other sources are saying about Tilray Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Tilray Inc (TLRY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tilray Inc (TLRY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tilray Inc (TLRY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...