Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLRY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TLRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TLRY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TLRY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TLRY Stock Summary
- Tilray Inc's stock had its IPO on July 19, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.98% of US equities in our set.
- TLRY's price/sales ratio is 34.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.12% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Tilray Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TLRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIOL, NOV, FOLD, OTRK, and PGEN.
- TLRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tilray Inc's official web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Valuation Summary
- TLRY's price/sales ratio is 29.5; this is 719.44% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TLRY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 76.4 over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, TLRY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 84.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TLRY.
TLRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.48||52-week high||$67.00|
|Prev. close||$5.22||52-week low||$5.15|
|Day high||$5.52||Avg. volume||28,135,158|
|50-day MA||$7.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.77||Market Cap||2.56B|
Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
TLRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLRY Latest Social Stream
View Full TLRY Social Stream
Latest TLRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tilray Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLRY as an investment opportunity.
Jefferies issues bullish note on buy-rated OrganiGram, upgrades Cronos and Hexo and cuts Tilray’s price target
Jefferies upgraded two Canadian cannabis stocks on Thursday and reduced his price target on a third, remaining most bullish on buy-rated OrganiGram Holdings Inc., which it said is "really starting to hit its stride."
Morristown, NJ, based Investment company Regentatlantic Capital Llc (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core U.S.
New Tilray Branded and GMP-Certified 15g Medical Cannabis Whole Flower Now Available for Patients Under Australia''s TGA Special Access and Authorized Prescriber Scheme Company Launches Online Medical Cannabis Education Platform for Healthcare Professions in Australia and New Zealand NEW YORK and SYDNEY, Australia, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tilray Brands, Inc. ("Tilray" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TLRY , TSX: TLRY ), a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life, today announced the expansion of its medical cannabis product offering in Australia and a new medical cannabis e-learning platform for healthcare providers. Denise Faltischek, Head of International and Chief Strategy O...
Tilray Brands (TLRY) announces the expansion of its medical cannabis product offering in Australia and a new medical cannabis e-learning platform for healthcare providers
On yet another "red" day for stock markets, marijuana investors saw their stocks tumble right along with the rest of the Nasdaq. In a press release early this morning, Hexo gave investors an update on its strategic plan entitled "The Path Forward," explaining how Hexo -- shares of which traded above $30 just a couple of years ago, but now fetch just $0.50 -- intends to regain its mojo and get its share price moving higher once again. New product launches appear key to Hexo's plan, as the company launches sales of a "transdermal cream and a CBD-forward body lotion," and also a new line of "gummy confection called Redebles."
TLRY Price Returns