Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TLRY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TLRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TLRY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TLRY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TLRY Stock Summary
- TLRY's went public 2.93 years ago, making it older than merely 7.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 37.65, Tilray Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.32% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TLRY is more volatile than 96.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TLRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIOL, NOV, FOLD, OTRK, and PGEN.
- TLRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tilray Inc's official web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.61||52-week high||$67.00|
|Prev. close||$17.43||52-week low||$4.41|
|Day high||$18.17||Avg. volume||33,918,742|
|50-day MA||$17.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.00||Market Cap||7.88B|
Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.
TLRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TLRY Latest Social Stream
View Full TLRY Social Stream
Latest TLRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tilray Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TLRY as an investment opportunity.
FatCamera/iStock via Getty ImagesInvestment Thesis When Tilray (TLRY) completed its protracted merger with Aphria in May this year, the combined entity became the largest global cannabis company by revenue, earning $874m across the prior 12 month period, ahead of Curaleaf's (CURLF) ~$842m, Trulieve's (TCNNF) $602m, and Green Thumb's (GTBIF) $581m...
InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips TLRY stock is inside a decent base for long-term success. Owning it now is smart, but it is best to leave room for error from market weakness. The post Tilray Stock Is Budding and Is a Great Long-Term Buy appeared first on InvestorPlace . More From InvestorPlace Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2 Says Buy THIS Now It doesnt matter if you have $500 in savings or $5 million. Do this now. Top Stock Picker Reveals His Next Potential 500% Winner
The verdict is still out on this marijuana megamerger.
Canadian marijuana stocks have fallen from their February highs. But one player in the industry got a lot bigger after a merger deal.
Rapper and GROW.HOUSE ambassador Fetty Wap joined Yahoo Finance to explain celebrity interest in cryptocurrency and GROW.HOUSE's video game which focuses on cannabis and blockchain
TLRY Price Returns