Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY): Price and Financial Metrics
TLRY Stock Summary
- TLRY's went public 1.51 years ago, making it older than only 2.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,297.35%, Tilray Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.24% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tilray Inc comes in at 132.31%, a number that bests 95.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TLRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TC, ADOM, MTBC, UXIN, and VRML.
- TLRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tilray Inc's official web site, go to www.tilray.com.
TLRY Stock Price Chart More Charts
TLRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.17||52-week high||$89.88|
|Prev. close||$20.85||52-week low||$15.01|
|Day high||$21.88||Avg. volume||5,637,387|
|50-day MA||$18.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.87||Market Cap||2.13B|
Tilray, Inc. - Class 2 (TLRY) Company Bio
Tilray, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, processing, and distribution of medical cannabis. The company offers its products in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Germany, New Zealand, and South Africa. Tilray, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Nanaimo, Canada.