Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.18% of US stocks.
- TMO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- TMO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.95% of US stocks).
TMO Stock Summary
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc's market capitalization of $232,527,776,139 is ahead of 99.23% of US-listed equities.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc's stock had its IPO on September 1, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.43% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TMO's revenue has grown 37.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 78.91% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc are CMCSA, ABT, NKE, PEP, and NVO.
- Visit TMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thermofisher.com.
TMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TMO's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.91% lower, now standing at 22.
- TMO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 79.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TMO's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMO.
TMO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 213.79%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 57%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 124.41%.
The table below shows TMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.66% of graded US stocks.
- TMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.574 -- ranking 43rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- PACB, PKI, and PRPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMO.
The table below shows TMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$584.09||52-week high||$672.34|
|Prev. close||$588.16||52-week low||$433.52|
|Day high||$590.53||Avg. volume||1,885,821|
|50-day MA||$632.85||Dividend yield||0.18%|
|200-day MA||$555.06||Market Cap||230.16B|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) Company Bio
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American provisioner of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry (including in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors). Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Thermo Fisher was created in 2006 by the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific, to form a company with US$ 9 billion in combined revenues. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMO Latest Social Stream
View Full TMO Social Stream
Latest TMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMO as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 healthcare stocks to buy according to billionaire DE Shaw based on Q3 holdings of his fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Shaw’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Healthcare Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire DE Shaw. David […]
(Bloomberg) -- Telecom operators crowd dealmaking watch lists in Europe as the mergers and acquisitions boom shows no signs of slowing.Most Read from BloombergFourth Pfizer Dose Is Insufficient to Ward Off Omicron, Israeli Trial SuggestsMicrosoft Buys Scandal-Tainted Activision in Bet on MetaverseStock Selloff Deepens as Treasury Yields Climb: Markets WrapDeadly Drone Strikes on UAE Raise Gulf Tensions, Roil Oil MarketOlympic Ticket Sales Halted; Hong Kong Arrests: Virus UpdateRoyal KPN NV, whic
Investment company StrongBox Wealth, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys JPMorgan Equity Premium Income ETF, Nike Inc, Chevron Corp, Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities, Kinder Morgan Inc, sells iShares Core U.S.
Investors are optimistic about Thermo Fisher's (TMO) strong end-market growth and focus on international regions.
No summary available.
TMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TMOWant to do more research on Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch