Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO): Price and Financial Metrics
TMO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $134,412,259,290, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc has a greater market value than 98.66% of US stocks.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc's stock had its IPO on September 1, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.1% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is higher than 84.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc are ABT, MDT, IBM, BP, and GSK.
- TMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc's official web site, go to www.thermofisher.com.
TMO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$333.26||52-week high||$342.26|
|Prev. close||$330.96||52-week low||$235.90|
|Day high||$334.44||Avg. volume||1,089,433|
|50-day MA||$321.99||Dividend yield||0.23%|
|200-day MA||$292.82||Market Cap||133.63B|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO) Company Bio
Thermo Fisher Scientific provides analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software, and services for research, manufacturing, analysis, discovery, and diagnostics worldwide. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.