Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.1% of US stocks.
- TMO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TMO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
TMO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $211,797,366,647, THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC has a greater market value than 99.34% of US stocks.
- TMO's went public 35.27 years ago, making it older than 92.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC's share price is greater than that of just 4.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC are DHR, SHEL, ABT, COST, and BABA.
- Visit TMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thermofisher.com.
TMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TMO's price/earnings ratio is 31.89% higher, now standing at 30.4.
- Over the past 243 months, TMO's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMO.
TMO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 81.47%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -50.71%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 109.16%.
The table below shows TMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.66% of graded US stocks.
- TMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.574 -- ranking 43rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- PACB, PKI, and PRPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMO.
The table below shows TMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$563.00||52-week high||$672.34|
|Prev. close||$564.56||52-week low||$475.77|
|Day high||$564.80||Avg. volume||1,472,457|
|50-day MA||$520.06||Dividend yield||0.21%|
|200-day MA||$547.84||Market Cap||220.81B|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) Company Bio
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American provisioner of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry (including in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors). Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Thermo Fisher was created in 2006 by the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific, to form a company with US$ 9 billion in combined revenues. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMO Latest Social Stream
View Full TMO Social Stream
Latest TMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMO as an investment opportunity.
Aristotle Atlantic Partners, LLC, an investment advisor, released its “Focus Growth Strategy” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund posted a return of -5.18% gross of fees compared to -3.60% return for the Russell 1000 Growth Index. Stock selection and security allocation led […]
Why investing for the long run, especially if you buy certain popular stocks, could reap huge rewards.
Possible bearish signals as Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO) insiders disposed of US$4.7m worth of stock
The fact that multiple Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. ( NYSE:TMO ) insiders offloaded a considerable amount of shares...
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Alexander West’s Blue Pool Capital as of the end of the third quarter of 2021 and assess their performance over the past 12 months. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of West’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to […]
Thermo Fisher (TMO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
TMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TMOWant to do more research on Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch