T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS): Price and Financial Metrics
TMUS Stock Summary
- T-Mobile US Inc's market capitalization of $147,408,992,522 is ahead of 98.69% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 159.91%, T-Mobile US Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.34% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for T-Mobile US Inc comes in at 52%, a number that bests 90.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to T-Mobile US Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UNP, LIN, DCMYY, WFC, and MS.
- Visit TMUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.t-mobile.com.
TMUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.68||52-week high||$135.54|
|Prev. close||$118.61||52-week low||$63.50|
|Day high||$125.35||Avg. volume||4,804,905|
|50-day MA||$127.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.00||Market Cap||154.95B|
T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) Company Bio
T-Mobile provides mobile communications services in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company offers voice, messaging, and data services in the postpaid, prepaid, and wholesale markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
TMUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMUS Latest Social Stream
View Full TMUS Social Stream
Latest TMUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about T-Mobile US Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMUS as an investment opportunity.
With high speeds, low latency, and frequencies that work best in dense urban areas, 5G has often been touted as a wireless alternative to conventional
T-Mobile goes all in on Enterprise solutions, announces 5G Home Office Internet and cloud-based collaboration
The carrier will leverage its 5G network to cater to businesses whose employees work from home and will use 5G to provide Home Office internet.
Dish's Boost wireless service, acquired from Sprint, is trying to construct the best 5G network to leapfrog AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile.
T-Mobile has been popular with consumers, but an underdog when it comes to serving businesses. The "Uncarrier" wants to change that with the rollout of 5G.
BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WFO … WFH … WFX. Today, in a webcast, T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) CEO Mike Sievert announced that the company is bringing its Un-carrier mission to enterprise businesses. Sievert and other execs unveiled T-Mobile WFX, three solutions designed to help businesses and their employees meet the remarkable changes they face in tomorrow’s radically-transformed, post-pandemic, work-from-anywhere world. T-Mobile WFX includes: T-Mobile Enterprise Unlimited, wireless plans wi
TMUS Price Returns
Continue Researching TMUSWant to do more research on T-Mobile US Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!