T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS): Price and Financial Metrics
TMUS Stock Summary
- TMUS has a higher market value than 97.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $68,676,989,035.
- TMUS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 298.54 -- higher than 86.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of T-Mobile US Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 21.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to T-Mobile US Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PNC, SPGI, NOC, CB, and TJX.
- TMUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit T-Mobile US Inc's official web site, go to www.t-mobile.com.
TMUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
TMUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.58||52-week high||$101.35|
|Prev. close||$96.37||52-week low||$68.16|
|Day high||$97.00||Avg. volume||4,360,484|
|50-day MA||$83.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.24||Market Cap||81.05B|
T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) Company Bio
T-Mobile provides mobile communications services in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company offers voice, messaging, and data services in the postpaid, prepaid, and wholesale markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
TMUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for T-Mobile US Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that T-Mobile US Inc ranked in the 6st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of T-Mobile US Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.97 years, is -0.09% -- higher than only 17.48% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- T-Mobile US Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than just 11.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 18.43% of stocks in its sector (Communication Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|