T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMUS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TMUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.69% of US stocks.
- TMUS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TMUS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
TMUS Stock Summary
- T-Mobile US Inc's market capitalization of $183,624,745,408 is ahead of 98.9% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 171.34%, T-Mobile US Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.92% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TMUS's revenue has grown 71.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to T-Mobile US Inc are TMO, ABT, MRK, NVO, and TXN.
- Visit TMUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.t-mobile.com.
TMUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.35||52-week high||$148.70|
|Prev. close||$146.51||52-week low||$100.11|
|Day high||$146.65||Avg. volume||4,621,910|
|50-day MA||$135.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$126.14||Market Cap||181.23B|
T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) Company Bio
T-Mobile provides mobile communications services in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company offers voice, messaging, and data services in the postpaid, prepaid, and wholesale markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
TMUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMUS Latest Social Stream
View Full TMUS Social Stream
Latest TMUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about T-Mobile US Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMUS as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss Warren Buffett’s most profitable investments of all time. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these investments, go directly to Warren Buffett’s 5 Most Profitable Investments of All Time. Warren Buffett, affectionately referred to as the ‘Oracle of Omaha’ due to his roots in the former Nebraskan capital, […]
BELLEVUE, Wash., Jun 11, 2021--To celebrate Pride, T-Mobile is supporting organizations that serve LGBTQ+ youth with donations to the Human Rights Campaign Foundation and GLSEN.
BELLEVUE, Wash., Jun 11, 2021--Peter Osvaldik, executive vice president & chief financial officer of T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS), will present and provide a business update on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 4:35 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) at the Credit Suisse 23rd Annual Communications Conference.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) are both slow-growth stocks that are often owned for stability and income. Did I overestimate J&J's ability to outperform Verizon and the market?
AT&T (NYSE: T) getting into the media business didn't make much sense when it was doing the deals. The carrier's $43 billion deal to merge its WarnerMedia division with Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA)(NASDAQ: DISCK) is smart, even if it causes a lot of pain for investors. After all, many income investors bought the stock for its dividend and will now see it cut in half, but they'll also own 71% of the new company.
TMUS Price Returns