T-Mobile US Inc (TMUS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering T-Mobile US Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
TMUS's average price target has moved up $21.05 over the prior 62 days.
TMUS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of TMUS is higher than 96.63% of all US stocks.
- TMUS has a higher average analyst price target than 90.39% of all US stocks.
- T-Mobile US Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 11.29% of Communication Services stocks.
- T-Mobile US Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 87.14% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The NA of TMUS is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for TMUS? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.