Tennant Company (TNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.3% of US stocks.
- TNC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TNC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
TNC Stock Summary
- Tennant Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.92% of US listed stocks.
- TNC's went public 30.09 years ago, making it older than 81.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Tennant Co's share price is greater than that of only 6.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISDR, VERO, MNTX, ZCMD, and NVT.
- TNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tennant Co's official web site, go to www.tennantco.com.
TNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TNC's price/sales ratio is 23.53% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, TNC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- TNC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNC.
TNC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 251.54%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 53.67%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 24.28%.
The table below shows TNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.95% of graded US stocks.
- TNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.009 -- ranking 18th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMI, KMT, and WBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TNC.
The table below shows TNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.27||52-week high||$85.33|
|Prev. close||$58.02||52-week low||$54.90|
|Day high||$57.31||Avg. volume||59,901|
|50-day MA||$62.35||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$74.58||Market Cap||1.06B|
Tennant Company (TNC) Company Bio
Tennant Company delivers products including equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNC Latest Social Stream
View Full TNC Social Stream
Latest TNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tennant Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNC as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Tennant Company in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Tennant Company ( NYSE:TNC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is one business day...
MINNEAPOLIS, February 24, 2022--Tennant Company ("Tennant" or the "Company") (NYSE: TNC), a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of solutions that help create a cleaner, safer and healthier world, today reported its fourth quarter and full year results for 2021.
MINNEAPOLIS, February 10, 2022--Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) announced today that the company will report its 2021 fourth quarter and full-year results on Thursday, February 24, 2022. The company will conduct a conference call to discuss the results at 10:00 a.m. Central Time on February 24. The company’s earnings release will be issued before the call and will be posted at investors.tennantco.com under News and Events, Press Releases. To listen to the live call and view the accompanying slide pr
Tennant (NYSE:TNC) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 1.3% Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 3; ex-div March 2. See TNC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
TNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|