Tennant Company (TNC): Price and Financial Metrics
TNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.52||52-week high||$87.53|
|Prev. close||$74.41||52-week low||$56.04|
|Day high||$74.52||Avg. volume||84,905|
|50-day MA||$79.56||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$73.58||Market Cap||1.38B|
TNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.09% of US stocks.
- TNC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TNC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 75.35% of US stocks).
TNC Stock Summary
- TENNANT CO's stock had its IPO on March 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.49% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TENNANT CO is higher than 77.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, TNC has reported earnings growth of 80.89%, putting it ahead of 86.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IOSP, ZD, ARTW, EPC, and EML.
- Visit TNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tennantco.com.
TNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TNC's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.2.
- TNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNC.
TNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.32%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -34.9%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.39%.
The table below shows TNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.95% of graded US stocks.
- TNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.009 -- ranking 18th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMI, KMT, and WBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TNC.
The table below shows TNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tennant Company (TNC) Company Bio
Tennant Company delivers products including equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
TNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNC Latest Social Stream
View Full TNC Social Stream
Latest TNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TENNANT CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNC as an investment opportunity.
Tennant Company (NYSE:TNC) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Tennant's (NYSE:TNC) recent performance, when its stock has declined 11...
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
Readers hoping to buy Tennant Company ( NYSE:TNC ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock...
MINNEAPOLIS, August 18, 2023--Tennant Company ("Tennant" or the "Company") (NYSE: TNC), a world leader in designing, manufacturing, and marketing solutions to reinvent how the world cleans, has released its annual Sustainability Report. The report, detailing achievements for the 2022 fiscal year, also details the development of the Company’s new Thriving People, Healthy Planet framework.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 16-17, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
TNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|