Tennant Company (TNC): Price and Financial Metrics
TNC Stock Summary
- Tennant Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.03% of US listed stocks.
- TNC's went public 28.11 years ago, making it older than 80.94% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Tennant Co's share price is greater than that of only 22.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tennant Co are KAI, AOBC, JCOM, DCI, and BRC.
- Visit TNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tennantco.com.
TNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.66||52-week high||$87.06|
|Prev. close||$56.44||52-week low||$46.64|
|Day high||$56.92||Avg. volume||74,651|
|50-day MA||$70.17||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$71.29||Market Cap||984.66M|
Tennant Company (TNC) Company Bio
Tennant Company delivers products including equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.