Tennant Company (TNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.33% of US stocks.
- TNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- TNC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 60.1% of US stocks).
TNC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TNC is 2.47 -- better than 79.9% of US stocks.
- Tennant Co's stock had its IPO on March 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.98% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Tennant Co's share price is greater than that of only 8.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VERO, OESX, EPC, DCI, and CNMD.
- Visit TNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tennantco.com.
TNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TNC's price/sales ratio is 23.53% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, TNC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- TNC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNC.
TNC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.81%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 8.18%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.67%.
The table below shows TNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.5% of graded US stocks.
- TNC's asset turnover comes in at 1 -- ranking 17th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMI, NR, and DCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TNC.
The table below shows TNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.36||52-week high||$87.40|
|Prev. close||$73.40||52-week low||$57.99|
|Day high||$73.74||Avg. volume||64,784|
|50-day MA||$74.70||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$76.99||Market Cap||1.37B|
Tennant Company (TNC) Company Bio
Tennant Company delivers products including equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNC Latest Social Stream
View Full TNC Social Stream
Latest TNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tennant Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNC as an investment opportunity.
How far off is Tennant Company ( NYSE:TNC ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take...
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Tennant Company's 2021 Second Quarter Earnings Conference call. Thank you for participating in Tennant Company's 2021 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call. Beginning today's meeting is Mr. William Prate, Senior Director of Global Financial Planning and Analysis and Investor Relations for Tennant Company.
No summary available.
MINNEAPOLIS, August 03, 2021--Tennant Company ("Tennant") (NYSE: TNC), a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of solutions that help create a cleaner, safer and healthier world, today reported its second-quarter results for 2021. Second-quarter net sales totaled $279.1 million, representing a year-over-year increase of 27.5 percent on an organic basis, with organic growth across all geographic regions. Net income for the second quarter of 2021 was $9.8 million, or $0.51 per dilu
Directors of Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 23 cents per share payable September 15, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 31, 2021. Company Profile Founded in 1870, Tennant Company (TNC), headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of solutions that help create
TNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|