Tennant Company (TNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TNC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 65.18% of US stocks).
TNC Stock Summary
- TNC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 156.29 -- higher than 81.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.55%, Tennant Co's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.59% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TNC comes in at 11.07% -- higher than that of 81.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GIII, BOOT, DY, USM, and TDS.
- Visit TNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tennantco.com.
TNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.18% lower, now standing at 19.3.
- TNC's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNC.
TNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.04||52-week high||$87.40|
|Prev. close||$81.73||52-week low||$57.99|
|Day high||$81.50||Avg. volume||68,244|
|50-day MA||$82.12||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$72.69||Market Cap||1.51B|
Tennant Company (TNC) Company Bio
Tennant Company delivers products including equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
TNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNC Latest Social Stream
View Full TNC Social Stream
Latest TNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tennant Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNC as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for June 14th
Astec (ASTE) will gain from higher backlog, recent acquisitions and launch of new products. However, higher steel prices remain a woe.
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for June 10th
Rockwell Automation's (ROK) encouraging Q2 results and strong order levels are contributing to its share appreciation.
Grainger (GWW) is focused on outpacing the market by focusing on the strategic activities and improving customer relationships.
TNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|