Tennant Company (TNC): Price and Financial Metrics
TNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.99||52-week high||$89.53|
|Prev. close||$86.95||52-week low||$58.59|
|Day high||$87.23||Avg. volume||91,794|
|50-day MA||$80.51||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$77.01||Market Cap||1.62B|
TNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TNC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TNC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 72.84% of US stocks).
TNC Stock Summary
- TENNANT CO's stock had its IPO on March 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.27% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.54%, TENNANT CO's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.75% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TNC has reported earnings growth of 99.01%, putting it ahead of 89.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TENNANT CO are ARTW, REZI, EPC, IRMD, and RKDA.
- TNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TENNANT CO's official web site, go to www.tennantco.com.
TNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.22% lower, now standing at 12.4.
- TNC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNC.
TNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.32%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -34.9%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.39%.
The table below shows TNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.95% of graded US stocks.
- TNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.009 -- ranking 18th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMI, KMT, and WBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TNC.
The table below shows TNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tennant Company (TNC) Company Bio
Tennant Company delivers products including equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
TNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNC Latest Social Stream
View Full TNC Social Stream
Latest TNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TENNANT CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNC as an investment opportunity.
While Tennant Company ( NYSE:TNC ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a double-digit share...
It looks like Tennant Company ( NYSE:TNC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date...
Key Insights Tennant's estimated fair value is US$118 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Tennant's US$86.48...
MINNEAPOLIS, November 16, 2023--Tennant Company ("Tennant") (NYSE: TNC), a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of solutions that help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world, today announced it has appointed Brock Christianson as the Company’s Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, effective November 27. Mr. Christianson was previously Vice President, Organizational Planning, Analytics and Operations for Thrivent.
Tennant Company's ( NYSE:TNC ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to $0.28 on 15th...
TNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|