Tennant Company (TNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TNC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.37% of US stocks.
- TNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TNC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 35.73% of US stocks).
TNC Stock Summary
- TNC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 282.23 -- higher than 89.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- TENNANT CO's stock had its IPO on March 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 83.4% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of TENNANT CO's share price is greater than that of just 13.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TENNANT CO are IOSP, EML, NVT, MGIC, and CYAN.
- TNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TENNANT CO's official web site, go to www.tennantco.com.
TNC Valuation Summary
- TNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.6; this is 6.41% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TNC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 44.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TNC.
TNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.32%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -34.9%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.39%.
The table below shows TNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.95% of graded US stocks.
- TNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.009 -- ranking 18th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMI, KMT, and WBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TNC.
The table below shows TNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TNC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TNC, see our TNC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$90.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
TNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.66||52-week high||$82.06|
|Prev. close||$64.30||52-week low||$54.90|
|Day high||$64.84||Avg. volume||79,007|
|50-day MA||$68.38||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$63.31||Market Cap||1.20B|
Tennant Company (TNC) Company Bio
Tennant Company delivers products including equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
TNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TNC Latest Social Stream
View Full TNC Social Stream
Latest TNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TENNANT CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TNC as an investment opportunity.
Tennant Company Expands Ride-on Scrubber Portfolio with Introduction of Two New Scrubbers
MINNEAPOLIS, March 20, 2023--Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC), a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions to reinvent how the world cleans, today announced the two newest additions to its ride-on scrubber portfolio: the T681 and T981 scrubbers.
Tennant Company (NYSE:TNC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Tennant Company (NYSE:TNC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 25, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Devon and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to Tennant Company’s 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings Conference Call. This call is being recorded. There will be […]
Tennant Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations
Tennant ( NYSE:TNC ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.09b (flat on FY 2021). Net income...
Tennant Company Reports 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results and Provides Full Year 2023 Guidance
MINNEAPOLIS, February 23, 2023--Tennant Company ("Tennant" or the "Company") (NYSE: TNC), a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of solutions that help create a cleaner, safer and healthier world, today reported its fourth quarter and full year results for 2022.
Tennant Company Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
MINNEAPOLIS, February 14, 2023--Directors of Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.265 per share payable March 15, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 3, 2023.
TNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tennant Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tennant Co (TNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tennant Co (TNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tennant Co (TNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...