Tennant Company (TNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, TNC's growth rate has been 0.03% over the past 5.5 years.
- TNC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.1%, higher than about just 11.95% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, TNC has returned $15,790,000 US dollars, more than 26.99% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TNC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NBTB, HHS, MPC, PGR and PEBO.
TNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Tennant Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 53.03% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tennant Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Tennant Co produces a dividend yield 1.23% -- which falls in the bottom 22.26%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, TNC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 27.37% of them.
- TNC's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 19.18% of them.
TNC Dividend Chart
TNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|