Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL): Price and Financial Metrics
TOL Stock Summary
- Toll Brothers Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.13% of US equities in our set.
- TOL's current price/earnings ratio is 8.01, which is higher than just 10.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TOL is more volatile than just 11.72% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Toll Brothers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CR, RBC, LAD, MAN, and SAM.
- Visit TOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tollbrothers.com.
TOL Stock Price Chart More Charts
TOL Price/Volume Stats
Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Company Bio
Toll Brothers Inc. designs, builds, markets, and arranges finance for detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities in 19 states in the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania.