Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TOL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TOL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TOL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- TOL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 27.17% of US stocks).
TOL Stock Summary
- Toll Brothers Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.42% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Toll Brothers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TOL comes in at 11.06% -- higher than that of 81.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Toll Brothers Inc are AMRC, GRBK, SKX, BLD, and TTC.
- Visit TOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tollbrothers.com.
TOL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TOL's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.58% lower, now standing at 15.1.
- TOL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.4 over the prior 243 months.
- TOL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TOL.
TOL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.9%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 65.17%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 32.5%.
The table below shows TOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TOL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.52% of graded US stocks.
- TOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.751 -- ranking 48th of 53 Construction stocks.
- PHM, KBR, and TPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TOL.
The table below shows TOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.05||52-week high||$68.88|
|Prev. close||$60.54||52-week low||$40.95|
|Day high||$62.90||Avg. volume||1,518,906|
|50-day MA||$59.16||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$56.13||Market Cap||7.55B|
Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Company Bio
Toll Brothers Inc. designs, builds, markets, and arranges finance for detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities in 19 states in the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
TOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOL Latest Social Stream
View Full TOL Social Stream
Latest TOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toll Brothers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOL as an investment opportunity.
Toll Brothers and SunPower Announce Exclusive Agreement to Provide Solar and Storage to Toll Brothers Homes in California
Agreement includes preferred rates, battery storage option for Toll Brothers homebuyers, and framework for future expansion in additional markets Toll Brothers model home street scene from Sierra at Plum Canyon Toll Brothers model home street scene from Victoria at Plum Canyon FORT WASHINGTON, Pa. and SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE: TOL), the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, and SunPower Corp. (NASDAQ: SPWR), a leading solar technology and
How far off is Toll Brothers, Inc. ( NYSE:TOL ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Toll Brothers Announces Promotion of Robert Parahus to President & Chief Operating Officer; James W. Boyd, current Co-COO, to Retire After 30 Years with the Company
Karl Mistry and Seth J. Ring Promoted to Executive Vice President of East and West Operations, Respectively Toll Brothers, Inc. Toll Brothers, Inc. FORT WASHINGTON, Pa., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL) (www.tollbrothers.com), the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, today announced that Robert Parahus, 58, current Executive Vice President and Co-Chief Operating Officer, has been promoted to the position of President and Chief Operating Officer effective Nov
Is (TOL) Outperforming Other Construction Stocks This Year?
TOL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|