Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.04||52-week high||$69.22|
|Prev. close||$68.13||52-week low||$39.53|
|Day high||$68.54||Avg. volume||1,480,390|
|50-day MA||$61.92||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$52.71||Market Cap||7.53B|
TOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TOL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- TOL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TOL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TOL Stock Summary
- TOLL BROTHERS INC's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.88% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.44, TOLL BROTHERS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 13.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of TOLL BROTHERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TOLL BROTHERS INC are IVZ, GRBK, BLD, CNXC, and LCII.
- TOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOLL BROTHERS INC's official web site, go to www.tollbrothers.com.
TOL Valuation Summary
- TOL's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 61.11% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- TOL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TOL.
TOL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.75%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -25.17%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 44.44%.
The table below shows TOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TOL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.81% of graded US stocks.
- TOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.751 -- ranking 46th of 51 Construction stocks.
- TPC, PHM, and AMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TOL.
The table below shows TOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TOL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TOL, see our TOL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$74.10||Average Broker Recommendation||1.81 (Hold)|
Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Company Bio
Toll Brothers Inc. designs, builds, markets, and arranges finance for detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities in 19 states in the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
TOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOL Latest Social Stream
View Full TOL Social Stream
Latest TOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOLL BROTHERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOL as an investment opportunity.
Martin Marietta (MLM) Reaches 52-Week High: Pricing Strong
Martin Marietta (MLM) benefits from solid pricing action despite inflation and supply-chain woes.
Toll Brothers Announces Last Chance to Build a New Home in Del Mar Mesa Estates in San Diego
Only five home sites remain in this exclusive luxury estate community featuring award-winning Toll Brothers architecture Del Mar Mesa Estates by Toll Brothers Final opportunity to own a new home in Del Mar Mesa Estates by Toll Brothers Del Mar Mesa Estates by Toll Brothers “We invite home buyers to explore this incredible community and be inspired by the possibilities of the luxury lifestyle offered at Del Mar Mesa Estates,” said Brad Hare, Division President of Toll Brothers in Southern Califor
Toll Brothers Announces New Home Designs in Sycamore Glen Luxury Home Community in Riverton, Utah
Sycamore Glen by Toll Brothers Toll Brothers announced new home designs are available now at its luxury home community, Sycamore Glen by Toll Brothers in Riverton, Utah. Sycamore Glen by Toll Brothers “We are excited for home buyers to experience Sycamore Glen by Toll Brothers, an intimate community offering spacious home designs, mountain views, excellent schools, and a convenient location,” said Bob Flaherty, Group President of Toll Brothers in Utah. RIVERTON, Utah, May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIR
Toll Brothers Arizona Wins 11 MAME Awards for Architecture and Interior Design
Toll Brothers in Arizona Toll Brothers Arizona Division wins 11 MAME Awards for architecture and interior design Toll Brothers in Arizona “We are thrilled to be recognized with these prestigious awards that set the benchmark for excellence in the home building industry,” said Bob Flaherty, Group President of Toll Brothers in Arizona. “It is especially gratifying to see the incredible response to Sterling Grove, our resort-style community in Surprise, which was honored with the Master Plan Commun
Toll Brothers City Living Announces 151 Bay Street In Jersey City Is Now 50% Sold
Luxury condominium boasts unrivaled amenities and prime location near Grove Street PATH 151 Bay Street by Toll Brothers City Living 151 Bay Street, a luxury condominium in the sought-after Powerhouse Arts District of Jersey City, N.J. is now 50% sold. 151 Bay Street by Toll Brothers City Living “We are thrilled with the tremendous response we have received for 151 Bay Street and continue to see a high level of interest from homebuyers who are drawn to the community’s elevated finishes, thoughtfu
TOL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TOLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Toll Brothers Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Toll Brothers Inc (TOL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Toll Brothers Inc (TOL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Toll Brothers Inc (TOL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...