Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL): Price and Financial Metrics
TOL Stock Summary
- Toll Brothers Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.25% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.36, Toll Brothers Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 15.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Toll Brothers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Toll Brothers Inc are CR, MAN, TECD, DECK, and LOPE.
- TOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Toll Brothers Inc's official web site, go to www.tollbrothers.com.
TOL Stock Price Chart More Charts
TOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.58||52-week high||$49.31|
|Prev. close||$48.11||52-week low||$34.34|
|Day high||$48.24||Avg. volume||2,230,126|
|50-day MA||$42.85||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$39.13||Market Cap||6.24B|
Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Company Bio
Toll Brothers Inc. designs, builds, markets, and arranges finance for detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities in 19 states in the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania.