Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TOL POWR Grades
- TOL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.96% of US stocks.
- TOL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- TOL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
TOL Stock Summary
- Toll Brothers Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.57% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Toll Brothers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Toll Brothers Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Toll Brothers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BLD, GRBK, FL, TMHC, and DCI.
- Visit TOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tollbrothers.com.
TOL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TOL's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.58% lower, now standing at 15.1.
- TOL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.4 over the prior 243 months.
- TOL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TOL.
TOL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.9%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 21.65%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.26%.
The table below shows TOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TOL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.81% of graded US stocks.
- TOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.751 -- ranking 46th of 51 Construction stocks.
- TPC, PHM, and AMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TOL.
The table below shows TOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.24||52-week high||$75.61|
|Prev. close||$54.89||52-week low||$49.51|
|Day high||$56.25||Avg. volume||2,258,466|
|50-day MA||$66.80||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$61.73||Market Cap||6.77B|
Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Company Bio
Toll Brothers Inc. designs, builds, markets, and arranges finance for detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities in 19 states in the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
TOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOL Latest Social Stream
View Full TOL Social Stream
Latest TOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Toll Brothers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOL as an investment opportunity.
FORT WASHINGTON, Pa., Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL) (tollbrothers.com), the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, today announced that co-founder Robert I. Toll has chosen not to stand for re-election to the Board of Directors at the Company’s March 8, 2022 meeting of stockholders. He will continue to serve the Company as Chairman Emeritus and, in that role, will be invited to attend board meetings and continue to provide support and advice to the Company.
Homebuilders and building product stocks had a great run in 2021, but that growth could slow down in 2022 amid rising interest rates and a potential earnings peak, according to analysts at BofA Securities. Although the homebuilder market will continue to be driven by demand for new homes and renovations from shifting demographics as more younger people look to become homeowners, analyst Rafe Jadrosich sees “a more challenging setup for stock performance.” House affordability is worsening as prices appreciate and mortgage rates rise.
Enclave at Hudson by Toll Brothers Toll Brothers announced its newest 55+ active adult luxury home community, Enclave at Hudson in Hudson, Mass., opening January 2022. Enclave at Hudson by Toll Brothers “As the leading luxury builder for active adult living in the greater Boston area for the past decade, we understand what our customers want in new home designs, personalization choices, and onsite amenities for this next stage in their lives,” said Dave Bauer, Division President of Toll Brothers
United Rentals' (URI) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues beat analysts' expectations, given solid end-market recovery.
Meritage Homes' (MTH) fourth-quarter results reflect solid home closing revenues, gross margins and overhead leverage.
TOL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|