Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -5.02 -- higher than merely 21.14% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TOL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MRTN, VERU, EBAY, OLLI and ODP.
TOL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Toll Brothers Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 75.69% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TOL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, TOL offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.35% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, TOL's provides a return of -75.69% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 10.2% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Toll Brothers Inc, its beta is lower than merely 13.46% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
TOL Dividend Chart
TOL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TOL Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GFA||Gafisa SA Gafisa S.A. American Depositary Shares||7.22%|
|2||MDC||M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.||3.81%|
|4||TOL||Toll Brothers, Inc.||1.39%|
|5||DHI||D.R. Horton, Inc.||1.29%|
|8||CAA||CalAtlantic Group, Inc.||0.30%|
|9||FPH||Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|10||MHO||M/I Homes, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||HHC||Howard Hughes Corporation (The)||0.00%|
|12||TMHC||Taylor Morrison Home Corporation||0.00%|
|13||WLH||Lyon William Homes (Class A)||0.00%|
|14||HOV||Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SKY||Skyline Champion Corporation||0.00%|
|16||TPH||TRI Pointe Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||NWHM||New Home Company Inc. (The)||0.00%|
|19||MTH||Meritage Homes Corporation||0.00%|
|20||CVCO||Cavco Industries, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||BZH||Beazer Homes USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||AVHI||A V Homes, Inc.||0.00%|
|24||CCS||Century Communities, Inc.||0.00%|
|25||LGIH||LGI Homes, Inc.||0.00%|