Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -8.9 -- higher than just 12.7% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TOL has less fluctuation in its price than just 7.83% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TOL's price: TGA, ATGE, KRNY, CMCT and NOC.
TOL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of TOL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 83.61% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TOL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, TOL offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.96% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Toll Brothers Inc's estimated return of -83.61% surpasses about 7% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Toll Brothers Inc, its beta is lower than merely 11.7% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
TOL Dividend Chart
TOL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TOL Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GFA||Gafisa SA Gafisa S.A. American Depositary Shares||7.22%|
|2||MDC||M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.||3.31%|
|6||DHI||D.R. Horton, Inc.||0.97%|
|7||TOL||Toll Brothers, Inc.||0.93%|
|8||CAA||CalAtlantic Group, Inc.||0.30%|
|9||FPH||Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|10||MHO||M/I Homes, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||HHC||Howard Hughes Corporation (The)||0.00%|
|12||TMHC||Taylor Morrison Home Corporation||0.00%|
|13||WLH||Lyon William Homes (Class A)||0.00%|
|14||HOV||Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SKY||Skyline Champion Corporation||0.00%|
|16||TPH||TRI Pointe Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||NWHM||New Home Company Inc. (The)||0.00%|
|19||MTH||Meritage Homes Corporation||0.00%|
|20||CVCO||Cavco Industries, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||BZH||Beazer Homes USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||AVHI||A V Homes, Inc.||0.00%|
|24||CCS||Century Communities, Inc.||0.00%|
|25||LGIH||LGI Homes, Inc.||0.00%|