Total S.A. (TOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TOT POWR Grades
- TOT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.91% of US stocks.
- TOT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- TOT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.44% of US stocks).
TOT Stock Summary
- TOT has a higher market value than 98.06% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $124,564,172,974.
- Of note is the ratio of Total Se's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Total Se comes in at -34.98%, a number that bests only 11.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Total Se are RTX, DEO, SNY, MMM, and CAT.
- TOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Total Se's official web site, go to www.total.com.
TOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.73||52-week high||$50.41|
|Prev. close||$46.95||52-week low||$28.65|
|Day high||$48.76||Avg. volume||2,374,815|
|50-day MA||$46.61||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$41.70||Market Cap||129.29B|
Total S.A. (TOT) Company Bio
Total operates as an oil and gas company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Upstream, Refining & Chemicals, and Marketing & Services. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Paris, France.
TOT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TOT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Total Se ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TOT, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.04 years comes in at -0.2%; that's greater than merely 8.6% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Total Se's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.22. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.83% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Total Se experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOT Latest Social Stream
View Full TOT Social Stream
Latest TOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Total Se that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOT as an investment opportunity.
The broader market is pretty frothy, but there's one sector still working its way back from trouble. I own two names in the space.
Despite the Colonial Pipeline system getting back online, motorists are still draining gas stations, and it may take ‘weeks’ until gasoline supply returns to normal, warns GasBuddy’s senior petroleum analyst Patrick De Haan.
While oil stocks are still risky due to concerns about the sector specifically and the economy generally, if you believe in the coronavirus recovery, these are names to bet on.
Two of the largest Gulf Coast oil refineries have reduced fuel production, as the Colonial Pipeline outage limits their ability to move products to market, Reuters reports.Motiva Enterprises, the largest U.S. refinery at 607K bbl/day in capacity, cut production by 45%, shutting two crude distillation units and a reformer, and...
The next generation of electricity may not come from where you think. Here are three examples that show why.
TOT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|