Total S.A. (TOT): Price and Financial Metrics
TOT Stock Summary
- TOT has a higher market value than 98.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $122,184,335,282.
- Of note is the ratio of Total Se's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- TOT's price/sales ratio is 0.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 14.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Total Se are SBUX, VALE, BTI, LIN, and NEE.
- Visit TOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.total.com.
TOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.96||52-week high||$48.94|
|Prev. close||$46.75||52-week low||$22.13|
|Day high||$47.34||Avg. volume||2,638,965|
|50-day MA||$44.10||Dividend yield||4.92%|
|200-day MA||$39.64||Market Cap||124.59B|
Total S.A. (TOT) Company Bio
Total operates as an oil and gas company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Upstream, Refining & Chemicals, and Marketing & Services. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Paris, France.
TOT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Total Se with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Total Se ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 113%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Total Se ended up being:
- Total Se's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 6.94% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TOT Latest Social Stream
View Full TOT Social Stream
Latest TOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Total Se that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TOT as an investment opportunity.
Preliminary full-year results described as "very strong" given the global Covid-19 pandemic
No country was spared by the global pandemic that exposed startling shortcomings within our deeply interconnected world. Today, the lack of access to affordable, clean and reliable energy magnifies the human catastrophe and significantly slows global economic and environmental solutions. To accelerate this transition, we must advance a coordinated strategy with public and private sectors in every country, including those without energy access, to spur critical investment that expands renewable and liquefied natural gas (LNG) infrastructure on a global scale.
Looking for companies with big yields? These two names fit the bill, and they are both well-positioned to thrive in the future.
The recent power outages in Texas caused by snow and freezing weather show the need to keep investing in gas as a complement to renewables, Total (TOT) CEO Patrick Pouyanne says, even as the company increases its renewables capability."At the end of the day our customers want reliable energy," Pouyanne...
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CLNE #RNG--Thomas Maurisse, Senior Vice President LNG for Total SE’s Gas, Renewable & Power, has been appointed to the Clean Energy Board of Directors
TOT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TOTWant to do more research on Total Sa's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!