Total S.A. (TOT): Price and Financial Metrics
TOT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $142,724,538,478, Total Sa has a greater market value than 99% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Total Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Total Sa is reporting a growth rate of 158.14%; that's higher than 92.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Total Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be BP, BHP, BUD, NKE, and UNP.
- Visit TOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.total.com.
TOT Stock Price Chart More Charts
TOT Price/Volume Stats
Total S.A. (TOT) Company Bio
Total operates as an oil and gas company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Upstream, Refining & Chemicals, and Marketing & Services. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Paris, France.