Total S.A. (TOT): Price and Financial Metrics
TOT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $142,909,380,619, Total Sa has a greater market value than 98.82% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Total Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Total Sa is reporting a growth rate of 158.14%; that's higher than 92.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Total Sa are BP, UNP, PM, BUD, and NEE.
- Visit TOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.total.com.
TOT Stock Price Chart More Charts
TOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.26||52-week high||$58.82|
|Prev. close||$52.65||52-week low||$47.70|
|Day high||$52.41||Avg. volume||2,114,031|
|50-day MA||$54.02||Dividend yield||4.63%|
|200-day MA||$53.11||Market Cap||139.37B|
Total S.A. (TOT) Company Bio
Total operates as an oil and gas company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Upstream, Refining & Chemicals, and Marketing & Services. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Paris, France.