TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG): Price and Financial Metrics
TPVG Stock Summary
- For TPVG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.29% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 235.23%, TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.52% of about US stocks.
- TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -38.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp are SUNS, GLAD, DKL, HRZN, and GPP.
- Visit TPVG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpvg.com.
TPVG Stock Price Chart More Charts
TPVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.01||52-week high||$17.17|
|Prev. close||$13.93||52-week low||$12.20|
|Day high||$14.05||Avg. volume||455,343|
|50-day MA||$14.35||Dividend yield||10.34%|
|200-day MA||$14.97||Market Cap||348.78M|
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Company Bio
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is a business development company specializing investments in growth stage. It also provides debt financing to venture growth space companies which includes growth capital loans, equipment financings, revolving loans, and direct equity investments. The fund seeks to invest in e-commerce, entertainment, technology and life sciences sector. The company is based in Menlo Park, California.