TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG): Price and Financial Metrics
TPVG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TPVG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.12% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.23%, TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.23% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPVG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBI, BPY, SAR, OXSQ, and LXP.
- TPVG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's official web site, go to www.tpvg.com.
TPVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.48||52-week high||$14.90|
|Prev. close||$14.50||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$14.90||Avg. volume||193,602|
|50-day MA||$13.75||Dividend yield||9.93%|
|200-day MA||$11.91||Market Cap||446.39M|
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Company Bio
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is a business development company specializing investments in growth stage. It also provides debt financing to venture growth space companies which includes growth capital loans, equipment financings, revolving loans, and direct equity investments. The fund seeks to invest in e-commerce, entertainment, technology and life sciences sector. The company is based in Menlo Park, California.
TPVG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 929% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp ended up being:
- As a business, TPVG is generating more cash flow than just 22.8% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TPVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPVG Latest Social Stream
View Full TPVG Social Stream
Latest TPVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPVG as an investment opportunity.
TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 03, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Jim Labe - Chairman and CEO Sajal Srivastava - President and CIO Chris Mathieu - CFO Conference Call Participants Devin Ryan - JMP Securities Finn O'Shea - Wells Fargo Securities Casey Alexander -...
TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 9.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of TriplePoint Venture Gwth (NYSE:TPVG) moved lower in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 13.33% over the past year to $0.39, which beat the estimate of $0.38. Revenue of $23,422,000 up by 10.14% year over year, which beat the estimate of $22,650,000. Outlook Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Details Of The Call Date: Mar 03, 2021 View more earnings on TPVG Time: 05:00 PM ET Webcast URL: https://78449.choruscall.com/dataconf/productusers/tpvg/mediaframe/43122/indexr.html Recent Stock Performance Company's 52-week high was at $14.79 Company's 52-week low was at $2.80 Price action over last quarter: Up 21.34% Company Descript...
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE: TPVG) (the "Company," "TPVG," "we," "us," or "our"), the leading financing provider to venture growth stage companies backed by a select group of venture capital firms in technology and other high growth industries, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, and the declaration by its Board of Directors of its first quarter 2021 distribution of $0.36 per share.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 3, 2021 / TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE:TPVG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 3, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
TPVG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPVGWant to see what other sources are saying about TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!