TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG): Price and Financial Metrics
TPVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.46||52-week high||$13.47|
|Prev. close||$10.48||52-week low||$9.41|
|Day high||$10.75||Avg. volume||248,076|
|50-day MA||$11.21||Dividend yield||15.4%|
|200-day MA||$11.43||Market Cap||370.78M|
TPVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPVG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TPVG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPVG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TPVG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.13% of US stocks).
TPVG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TPVG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.12% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 9.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPVG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLAD, SLRC, HRZN, SCM, and SACH.
- Visit TPVG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpvg.com.
TPVG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TPVG's price/earnings ratio is 264.21% lower, now standing at -15.6.
- Over the past 115 months, TPVG's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPVG.
TPVG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 77.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 110.58%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 9.85%.
The table below shows TPVG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPVG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPVG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.29% of graded US stocks.
- TPVG's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 172nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- ACR, CONE, and WSR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPVG.
The table below shows TPVG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Company Bio
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is a business development company specializing investments in growth stage. It also provides debt financing to venture growth space companies which includes growth capital loans, equipment financings, revolving loans, and direct equity investments. The fund seeks to invest in e-commerce, entertainment, technology and life sciences sector. The company is based in Menlo Park, California.
TPVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPVG Latest Social Stream
View Full TPVG Social Stream
Latest TPVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPVG as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers worth reading about on Thursday morning!
TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.92% and 7.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MENLO PARK, Calif., August 02, 2023--TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE: TPVG) (the "Company," "TPVG," "we," "us," or "our"), the leading financing provider to venture growth stage companies backed by a select group of venture capital firms in technology and other high growth industries, today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023 and the declaration by its Board of Directors of its third quarter 2023 distribution of $0.40 per share.
Getting in on the next wave of unicorn IPOs is difficult.
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. to Announce 2023 Second Quarter Financial Results on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
MENLO PARK, Calif., July 20, 2023--TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE: TPVG) (the "Company"), the leading financing provider to venture growth stage companies backed by a select group of venture capital firms in technology and other high growth industries, today announced it will release its financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023 after market-close on Wednesday, August 2, 2023. James P. Labe, chief executive officer and chairman of the board, Sajal K. Srivastava, pr
TPVG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPVGWant to see what other sources are saying about TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch