TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG): Price and Financial Metrics
TPVG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.65, TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 9.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is higher than it is for about 97.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is reporting a growth rate of 92.67%; that's higher than 88.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPVG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DKL, SUNS, PEGI, GPP, and TCRD.
- TPVG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's official web site, go to www.tpvg.com.
TPVG Stock Price Chart More Charts
TPVG Price/Volume Stats
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Company Bio
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is a business development company specializing investments in growth stage. It also provides debt financing to venture growth space companies which includes growth capital loans, equipment financings, revolving loans, and direct equity investments. The fund seeks to invest in e-commerce, entertainment, technology and life sciences sector. The company is based in Menlo Park, California.