TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG): Price and Financial Metrics
TPVG Stock Summary
- For TPVG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.29% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 235.23%, TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.52% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TPVG comes in at -38.67% -- higher than that of merely 8.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPVG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUNS, GLAD, DKL, HRZN, and GPP.
- TPVG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's official web site, go to www.tpvg.com.
TPVG Stock Price Chart More Charts
TPVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.10||52-week high||$17.17|
|Prev. close||$14.10||52-week low||$12.56|
|Day high||$14.14||Avg. volume||311,569|
|50-day MA||$14.05||Dividend yield||10.21%|
|200-day MA||$14.95||Market Cap||351.02M|
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Company Bio
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is a business development company specializing investments in growth stage. It also provides debt financing to venture growth space companies which includes growth capital loans, equipment financings, revolving loans, and direct equity investments. The fund seeks to invest in e-commerce, entertainment, technology and life sciences sector. The company is based in Menlo Park, California.