TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPVG POWR Grades
- TPVG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.06% of US stocks.
- TPVG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TPVG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
TPVG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 75.66, TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.31% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP is higher than it is for about 98.86% of US stocks.
- TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -40.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 11.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be OFS, GLAD, BIP, SAR, and HRZN.
- Visit TPVG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpvg.com.
TPVG Valuation Summary
- TPVG's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.8; this is 186.49% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 107 months, TPVG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPVG.
TPVG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 9.85%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.93%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 60.47%.
The table below shows TPVG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPVG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPVG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.29% of graded US stocks.
- TPVG's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 172nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- ACR, CONE, and WSR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPVG.
The table below shows TPVG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.87||52-week high||$17.98|
|Prev. close||$11.96||52-week low||$10.27|
|Day high||$12.05||Avg. volume||205,009|
|50-day MA||$11.76||Dividend yield||12.47%|
|200-day MA||$12.95||Market Cap||418.80M|
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Company Bio
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is a business development company specializing investments in growth stage. It also provides debt financing to venture growth space companies which includes growth capital loans, equipment financings, revolving loans, and direct equity investments. The fund seeks to invest in e-commerce, entertainment, technology and life sciences sector. The company is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPVG Latest Social Stream
View Full TPVG Social Stream
Latest TPVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPVG as an investment opportunity.
MENLO PARK, Calif., December 12, 2022--TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE: TPVG) (the "Company," "TPVG," "we," "us," or "our"), the leading financing provider to venture growth stage companies backed by a select group of venture capital firms in technology and other high growth industries, announced that its Board of Directors declared a special distribution of $0.10 per share, payable on December 30, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 22, 2022. Sharehol
AGNC, TPVG and OFS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on November 8, 2022.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 34.4% in TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 24.39% and 3.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MENLO PARK, Calif., November 02, 2022--TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE: TPVG) (the "Company," "TPVG," "we," "us," or "our"), the leading financing provider to venture growth stage companies backed by a select group of venture capital firms in technology and other high growth industries, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 and the declaration by its Board of Directors of its fourth quarter 2022 distribution of $0.37 per share.
TPVG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPVGWant to see what other sources are saying about TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch