TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPVG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TPVG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- TPVG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TPVG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.12% of US stocks).
TPVG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP is higher than it is for about 98.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 85.84%, TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 86.71% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TPVG comes in at -57.16% -- higher than that of only 10.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP are GLAD, OFS, SLRC, TSLX, and BIP.
- TPVG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP's official web site, go to www.tpvg.com.
TPVG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TPVG's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.84% higher, now standing at 12.4.
- TPVG's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPVG.
TPVG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 60.47%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 34.66%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 312.2%.
The table below shows TPVG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPVG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TPVG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.29% of graded US stocks.
- TPVG's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 172nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- ACR, CONE, and WSR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TPVG.
The table below shows TPVG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TPVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.17||52-week high||$19.25|
|Prev. close||$10.86||52-week low||$10.41|
|Day high||$11.23||Avg. volume||201,948|
|50-day MA||$12.98||Dividend yield||13.26%|
|200-day MA||$15.11||Market Cap||346.68M|
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Company Bio
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is a business development company specializing investments in growth stage. It also provides debt financing to venture growth space companies which includes growth capital loans, equipment financings, revolving loans, and direct equity investments. The fund seeks to invest in e-commerce, entertainment, technology and life sciences sector. The company is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TPVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPVG Latest Social Stream
View Full TPVG Social Stream
Latest TPVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRIPLEPOINT VENTURE GROWTH BDC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPVG as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street Analysts Predict a 26% Upside in TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG): Here's What You Should Know
The consensus price target hints at a 25.5% upside potential for TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Wall Street Analysts Predict a 27% Upside in TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG): Here's What You Should Know
The consensus price target hints at a 27.1% upside potential for TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
MENLO PARK, Calif., August 05, 2022--TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE: TPVG) (the "Company") today announced that it has priced an underwritten offering of 3,750,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $13.75 per share for total gross proceeds of approximately $51,562,500, before deducting underwriting commission and discounts and estimated offering expenses. The public offering is expected to close on or about August 9, 2022, subject to the customary closing conditi
MENLO PARK, Calif., August 04, 2022--TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE: TPVG) (the "Company") today announced that it has commenced an underwritten offering of 3,750,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the proposed offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriters for the offering an option to purchase up to an additional 562,500 shares of the Company’s common stock.
TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.81% and 12.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TPVG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPVGWant to see what other sources are saying about TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch