TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPVG POWR Grades
- TPVG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 60.88% of US stocks.
- TPVG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- TPVG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 40.65% of US stocks).
TPVG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TPVG is currently 3.31, higher than just 11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For TPVG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.45% of US equities we're observing.
- TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TPVG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BPY, SAFE, VICI, HRZN, and SAR.
- Visit TPVG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpvg.com.
TPVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.17||52-week high||$16.19|
|Prev. close||$14.77||52-week low||$7.39|
|Day high||$14.84||Avg. volume||182,020|
|50-day MA||$15.03||Dividend yield||9.75%|
|200-day MA||$13.07||Market Cap||438.09M|
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Company Bio
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is a business development company specializing investments in growth stage. It also provides debt financing to venture growth space companies which includes growth capital loans, equipment financings, revolving loans, and direct equity investments. The fund seeks to invest in e-commerce, entertainment, technology and life sciences sector. The company is based in Menlo Park, California.
TPVG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. To summarize, we found that TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TPVG, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 24.27% of its sector Financial Services.
- TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TPVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPVG Latest Social Stream
View Full TPVG Social Stream
Latest TPVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPVG as an investment opportunity.
This collection of 10 dividend stocks plays a little offense and defence.
TriplePoint Venture Growth's (TPVG) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 17:00 PM ET Company Participants Jim Labe - Chairman and CEO Sajal Srivastava - President and CIO Chris Mathieu - CFO Conference Call Participants Finn O'Shea - Wells Fargo Securities Casey Alexander - Compass Point Christopher Nolan -...
TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG) declares $0.36/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 8.94%Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 15.See TPVG Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE: TPVG) (the "Company," "TPVG," "we," "us," or "our"), the leading financing provider to venture growth stage companies backed by a select group of venture capital firms in technology and other high growth industries, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and the declaration by its Board of Directors of its second quarter 2021 distribution of $0.36 per share.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE:TPVG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
TPVG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPVGWant to see what other sources are saying about TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch