TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TPVG POWR Grades
- TPVG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 63.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TPVG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TPVG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
TPVG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TPVG is currently 3.59, higher than just 12.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For TPVG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.4% of US equities we're observing.
- TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp are SAR, HRZN, VICI, SAFE, and FCRD.
- Visit TPVG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tpvg.com.
TPVG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TPVG's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.78% higher, now standing at 10.6.
- TPVG's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 89 months.
- TPVG's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TPVG.
TPVG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -31.28%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.31%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 465.93%.
The table below shows TPVG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TPVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TPVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.62||52-week high||$16.80|
|Prev. close||$15.74||52-week low||$10.35|
|Day high||$15.76||Avg. volume||169,437|
|50-day MA||$15.69||Dividend yield||9.12%|
|200-day MA||$14.24||Market Cap||482.92M|
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Company Bio
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp is a business development company specializing investments in growth stage. It also provides debt financing to venture growth space companies which includes growth capital loans, equipment financings, revolving loans, and direct equity investments. The fund seeks to invest in e-commerce, entertainment, technology and life sciences sector. The company is based in Menlo Park, California.
TPVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TPVG Latest Social Stream
View Full TPVG Social Stream
Latest TPVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TPVG as an investment opportunity.
This collection of 10 dividend stocks plays a little offense and defence.
Fall in investment income and higher expenses hurt TriplePoint Venture (TPVG) Q1 results.
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE: TPVG) (the "Company," "TPVG," "we," "us," or "our"), the leading financing provider to venture growth stage companies backed by a select group of venture capital firms in technology and other high growth industries, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and the declaration by its Board of Directors of its second quarter 2021 distribution of $0.36 per share.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE:TPVG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. to Announce 2021 First Quarter Financial Results on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (NYSE: TPVG) (the "Company"), the leading financing provider to venture growth stage companies backed by a select group of venture capital firms in the technology, life sciences and other high growth industries, today announced it will release its financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021 after market-close on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. James P. Labe, chief executive officer and chairman of the board, Sajal K. Srivastava, president and chief investment officer, and Christopher M. Mathieu, chief financial officer, will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time to discuss the Company's financial results.
TPVG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TPVGWant to see what other sources are saying about TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch