TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, TPVG has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.81%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 4.76 -- higher than 94.68% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for TPVG has a compound average growth rate of -48.12%, which is higher than merely 15.19% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TPVG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KR, CAN, CNX, SR and LLY.
TPVG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 78.39% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp produces a dividend yield 13.73% -- which falls in the top 3.22%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, TPVG's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 3.04% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, TPVG's equity discount rate is less than 4.76% of those stocks.
TPVG Dividend Chart
TPVG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TPVG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TPVG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp and its dividends:
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp Common Stock (TPVG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) - Dividend Investor
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha