TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TPVG's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 8.78% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- TPVG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.79%, higher than about 96.52% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TPVG's price: CONE, CNXN, WEN, YY and STAF.
TPVG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 250.89%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp's dividend yield of 8.41% is in the top 5.73999999999999%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 250.89%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 84.63% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 84.63% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, TPVG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 80.41% of the dividend issuers in our set.
TPVG Dividend Chart
TPVG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TPVG Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on TPVG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp and its dividends:
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp Common Stock (TPVG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) - Dividend Investor
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha