TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TPVG's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than 8.84% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TPVG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATNI, COST, RDY, BAH and ETR.
TPVG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for TPVG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 47.51%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TPVG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp produces a dividend yield 10.88% -- which falls in the top 2.95999999999999%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, TPVG has a beta lower than 3% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, TPVG's equity discount rate is less than 3.73% of those stocks.
TPVG Dividend Chart
TPVG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TPVG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TPVG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp and its dividends:
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp Common Stock (TPVG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) - Dividend Investor
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha