TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp. (TPVG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 6.73 -- higher than 96.3% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, TPVG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1, ranking above just 18.15% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for TPVG has a compound average growth rate of -49.29%, which is higher than just 14.67% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TPVG's price: YUMC, DHR, FDS, SLGN and EXPO.
TPVG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 76.25%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TPVG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp produces a dividend yield 13.15% -- which falls in the top 3.73999999999999%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, TPVG's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 3.34% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, TPVG's equity discount rate is less than 6.51% of those stocks.
TPVG Dividend Chart
TPVG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TPVG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TPVG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp and its dividends:
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp Common Stock (TPVG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) - Dividend Investor
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha