Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc. (TR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
TR Stock Summary
- TR's went public 33.47 years ago, making it older than 89.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For TR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.78% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Tootsie Roll Industries Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTMD, GRC, JBT, CLRO, and BRID.
- Visit TR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tootsie.com.
TR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, TR's price/sales ratio is 220% higher, now standing at 4.8.
- Over the past 243 months, TR's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TR.
TR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.71||52-week high||$58.98|
|Prev. close||$34.35||52-week low||$28.99|
|Day high||$34.76||Avg. volume||407,350|
|50-day MA||$32.42||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$31.71||Market Cap||2.35B|
Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc. (TR) Company Bio
Tootsie Roll Industries manufactures and sells confectionery products primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
TR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TR Latest Social Stream
View Full TR Social Stream
Latest TR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tootsie Roll Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TR as an investment opportunity.
Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc.'s (NYSE:TR) Has Performed Well But Fundamentals Look Varied: Is There A Clear Direction For The Stock?
Tootsie Roll Industries' (NYSE:TR) stock is up by 2.9% over the past three months. However, we decided to study the...
I still believe TR would command a solid premium in an acquisition, but I'm not holding my breath.
We Think Some Shareholders May Hesitate To Increase Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc.'s (NYSE:TR) CEO Compensation
Despite positive share price growth of 27% for Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:TR ) over the last few years...
If you're looking at a mature business that's past the growth phase, what are some of the underlying trends that pop...
Shares of Tootsie Roll Industries (NYSE: TR) fell 22% in February, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The typically sleepy stock was caught up in short-squeeze mania in January, as traders looked to exploit its high level of short interest for quick gains. Tootsie Roll makes its namesake candies and many other well-known brands like Dots and Charlestown Chew.
TR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRWant to see what other sources are saying about Tootsie Roll Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Tootsie Roll Industries Inc (TR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tootsie Roll Industries Inc (TR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tootsie Roll Industries Inc (TR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch