Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc. (TR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 107,682,000; for context, that's better than 92.05% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TR has less fluctuation in its price than 99.62% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CME, ARTNA, UNB, CFFI and SAIC.
TR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 730.78% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, TR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 99.3% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 98.81% of companies in the same revenue class.
TR Dividend Chart
TR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TR dividends?Want to do more research on Tootsie Roll Industries Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Tootsie Roll Industries Inc Common Stock (TR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Tootsie Roll Industries Inc (TR) - Dividend Investor
Tootsie Roll Industries Inc (TR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha