Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc. (TR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 95,522,000; for context, that's better than 91.08% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TR has less fluctuation in its price than 94.27% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FHB, WTBA, CHA, YPF and FNB.
TR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Tootsie Roll Industries Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 785.46% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tootsie Roll Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, TR has a beta lower than 99.42% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $478 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 99.07% of companies in the same revenue class.
TR Dividend Chart
TR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TR dividends?Want to do more research on Tootsie Roll Industries Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Tootsie Roll Industries Inc Common Stock (TR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Tootsie Roll Industries Inc (TR) - Dividend Investor
Tootsie Roll Industries Inc (TR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha