Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRGP POWR Grades
- TRGP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRGP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRGP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
TRGP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TRGP is 10.1 -- better than 96.74% of US stocks.
- TRGP's current price/earnings ratio is 61.56, which is higher than 93.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of TARGA RESOURCES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TARGA RESOURCES CORP are UDR, SUN, ENLC, SNCY, and CUBE.
- Visit TRGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.targaresources.com.
TRGP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TRGP's price/earnings ratio is 555.1% higher, now standing at 64.2.
- TRGP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRGP.
TRGP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 85.66%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 101.02%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.31%.
The table below shows TRGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRGP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.16% of graded US stocks.
- TRGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.745 -- ranking 5th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ENBL, WTRG, and CLNE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRGP.
The table below shows TRGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.10||52-week high||$81.50|
|Prev. close||$58.20||52-week low||$47.57|
|Day high||$61.29||Avg. volume||1,842,652|
|50-day MA||$67.40||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$65.83||Market Cap||13.84B|
Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP) Company Bio
Targa Resources Corporation provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) services in the United States. The company operates in two divisions, Gathering and Processing, and Logistics and Marketing. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRGP Latest Social Stream
View Full TRGP Social Stream
Latest TRGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TARGA RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRGP as an investment opportunity.
Nothing says quality stocks like an "AAA" rating in the Portfolio Grader.
In this article, we discuss Aramco’s reality check and 10 fossil fuel stocks to invest in for the future. If you want to see more stocks in this list, check out 5 Fossil Fuel Stocks to Invest In for Future. A Bloomberg report dated September 20 reported Saudi Aramco’s warnings about the thinning investment in […]
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Style Box ETF report for IJK
Style Box ETF report for IJH
TRGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|