Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRGP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TRGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.02% of US stocks.
- TRGP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- TRGP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.31% of US stocks).
TRGP Stock Summary
- Targa Resources Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.8% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Targa Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TRGP has reported earnings growth of -140.56%, putting it ahead of only 14.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Targa Resources Corp are TPB, EQX, DISH, EYE, and COWN.
- Visit TRGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.targaresources.com.
TRGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.52||52-week high||$38.96|
|Prev. close||$37.48||52-week low||$13.08|
|Day high||$38.71||Avg. volume||1,819,691|
|50-day MA||$33.70||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$25.29||Market Cap||8.81B|
Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP) Company Bio
Targa Resources Corporation provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) services in the United States. The company operates in two divisions, Gathering and Processing, and Logistics and Marketing. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.
TRGP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Targa Resources Corp. To summarize, we found that Targa Resources Corp ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 322.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Targa Resources Corp ended up being:
- As a business, TRGP is generating more cash flow than 83.42% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 17.81% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Targa Resources Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.61. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13.92% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRGP Latest Social Stream
View Full TRGP Social Stream
Latest TRGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Targa Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRGP as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Targa Resources Corp. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
TRGP earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Targa Resources Corp. Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Increases 2021 Financial Outlook
HOUSTON, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE: TRGP) (“TRC”, the “Company” or “Targa”) today reported first quarter 2021 results. First Quarter 2021 Financial Results First quarter 2021 net income attributable to Targa Resources Corp. was $146.4 million compared to a net loss of ($1,737.8) million for the first quarter of 2020. The net loss in the first quarter of 2020 was primarily related to the non-cash pre-tax impairment loss of $2,442.8 million associated with the Company’s long-lived assets. The Company reported adjusted earnings before interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization, and other non-cash items (“Adjusted EBITDA”) of $515.7 million for the first quarter of 2021 compared to $428.1 million for the first quarter of 2020 (see the section of...
The energy sector is comprised of companies focused on the exploration, production, and marketing of oil, gas, and renewable resources around the world. Popular energy sector stocks include upstream companies that are primarily engaged in the exploration of oil or gas reserves. Well-known companies are Devon Energy Corp. (DVN) and Chesapeake Energy Corp. (CHK).
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
TRGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|