Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP): Price and Financial Metrics
TRGP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Targa Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TRGP has reported earnings growth of -82.94%, putting it ahead of just 16.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Targa Resources Corp comes in at -16.94%, a number that bests only 11.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Targa Resources Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ACM, DXC, VER, APA, and AIV.
- Visit TRGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.targaresources.com.
TRGP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.68||52-week high||$48.78|
|Prev. close||$39.37||52-week low||$32.00|
|Day high||$39.32||Avg. volume||2,079,919|
|50-day MA||$38.80||Dividend yield||9.41%|
|200-day MA||$38.95||Market Cap||9.00B|
Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP) Company Bio
Targa Resources Corporation provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) services in the United States. The company operates in two divisions, Gathering and Processing, and Logistics and Marketing. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.