Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP): Price and Financial Metrics
TRGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.59||52-week high||$87.86|
|Prev. close||$84.35||52-week low||$58.45|
|Day high||$87.12||Avg. volume||1,568,665|
|50-day MA||$83.81||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$75.95||Market Cap||19.37B|
TRGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRGP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TRGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRGP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRGP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TRGP Stock Summary
- TRGP has a higher market value than 89.74% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,890,265,261.
- TARGA RESOURCES CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.83% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of TARGA RESOURCES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TARGA RESOURCES CORP are WPC, WES, CUBE, PAA, and BRX.
- Visit TRGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.targaresources.com.
TRGP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TRGP's price/sales ratio is 38.89% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- TRGP's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 155 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRGP.
TRGP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 369%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -63.78%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 117.04%.
The table below shows TRGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRGP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.16% of graded US stocks.
- TRGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.745 -- ranking 5th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ENBL, WTRG, and CLNE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRGP.
The table below shows TRGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP) Company Bio
Targa Resources Corporation provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) services in the United States. The company operates in two divisions, Gathering and Processing, and Logistics and Marketing. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.
TRGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRGP Latest Social Stream
View Full TRGP Social Stream
Latest TRGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TARGA RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRGP as an investment opportunity.
Targa Resources Corp. to Participate in Wolfe Research Utilities, Midstream and Clean Energy Conference
HOUSTON, Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE: TRGP) ("Targa" or the "Company") announced today that representatives from the Company will participate in investor meetings at the Wolfe Research Utilities, Midstream and Clean Energy Conference on Wednesday, September 27, 2023 in New York City, NY. A copy of the slides used for the conference meetings will be available in the Investors section of the Company's website at www.targaresources.com, or by going to https://www.
According to data from Statista, the value of assets held in ETFs worldwide reached almost $10 trillion in 2022.
HOUSTON, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE: TRGP) ("Targa" or the "Company") announced today that representatives from the Company will participate in investor meetings at the following investor conferences in New York City, NY: Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Wednesday, September 6, 2023; andMUFG Oil & Gas Conference on Thursday, September 7, 2023. A copy of the slides used for the conference meetings will be available in the Investors section of the Company
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Targa Resources fair value estimate is US$104 With US$87.53...
Targa (TRGP) anticipates adjusted EBITDA in the $3.5-$3.7 billion range, growth capital expenditures in the $2.2-$2 billion range, and net maintenance capital expenditures of $175 million for 2023.
TRGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|