Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRGP POWR Grades
- TRGP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRGP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- TRGP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.41% of US stocks).
TRGP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TRGP is 5.37 -- better than 93.24% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Targa Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRGP's revenue has grown 47.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.88% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRGP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBOW, REG, STAG, CEQP, and SRC.
- TRGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Targa Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.targaresources.com.
TRGP Valuation Summary
- TRGP's price/earnings ratio is 52.8; this is 162.69% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- TRGP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 131 months.
- Over the past 131 months, TRGP's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRGP.
TRGP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.77%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 176.9%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -73.62%.
The table below shows TRGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRGP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.11% of graded US stocks.
- TRGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.745 -- ranking 4th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- WTRG, CLNE, and OPTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRGP.
The table below shows TRGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.42||52-week high||$49.20|
|Prev. close||$47.44||52-week low||$13.22|
|Day high||$47.64||Avg. volume||1,982,702|
|50-day MA||$43.62||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$36.87||Market Cap||10.84B|
Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP) Company Bio
Targa Resources Corporation provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) services in the United States. The company operates in two divisions, Gathering and Processing, and Logistics and Marketing. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRGP Latest Social Stream
View Full TRGP Social Stream
Latest TRGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Targa Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRGP as an investment opportunity.
These are the energy stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best energy stocks to invest in today. You can skip our detailed analysis of the energy stocks and the industry’s future outlook and go directly to the 5 Best Energy Stocks to Invest In Today. Due to oil prices reaching their multiyear high and the growing trends of clean […]
HOUSTON, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE: TRGP) ("Targa" or the "Company") announced today that representatives from the Company will participate in investor meetings via video conference at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
Targa Resources' (TRGP) adjusted EBITDA jumps from $351.2 million a year earlier to $460 million in the second quarter of 2021.
The big shareholder groups in Targa Resources Corp. ( NYSE:TRGP ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a...
TRGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|