Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP): Price and Financial Metrics
TRGP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,532,370,115, Targa Resources Corp has a greater market value than 84.11% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 236.51, Targa Resources Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.58% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Targa Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRGP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APA, CLR, UHAL, REG, and WES.
- Visit TRGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.targaresources.com.
TRGP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRGP Price/Volume Stats
Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP) Company Bio
Targa Resources Corporation provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) services in the United States. The company operates in two divisions, Gathering and Processing, and Logistics and Marketing. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.