Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP): Price and Financial Metrics
TRGP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TRGP is currently 1.34, higher than merely 13.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Targa Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRGP's revenue has grown -17.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.23% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRGP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OAS, MTDR, XHR, HCC, and INN.
- Visit TRGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.targaresources.com.
TRGP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.91||52-week high||$43.47|
|Prev. close||$6.48||52-week low||$3.66|
|Day high||$7.09||Avg. volume||4,130,282|
|50-day MA||$27.06||Dividend yield||56.17%|
|200-day MA||$35.75||Market Cap||1.61B|
Targa Resources, Inc. (TRGP) Company Bio
Targa Resources Corporation provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) services in the United States. The company operates in two divisions, Gathering and Processing, and Logistics and Marketing. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Houston, Texas.