Thomson Reuters Corp Ordinary Shares (TRI): Price and Financial Metrics
TRI Stock Summary
- Thomson Reuters Corp's market capitalization of $38,434,437,852 is ahead of 94.35% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.29%, Thomson Reuters Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.8% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Thomson Reuters Corp comes in at -56.37%, a number that bests just 2.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Thomson Reuters Corp are AFL, DG, JCI, CM, and CP.
- Visit TRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thomsonreuters.com.
TRI Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.73||52-week high||$79.04|
|Prev. close||$78.64||52-week low||$50.13|
|Day high||$79.04||Avg. volume||455,686|
|50-day MA||$71.83||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$67.11||Market Cap||39.17B|
Thomson Reuters Corp Ordinary Shares (TRI) Company Bio
Thomson Reuters Corporation provides intelligent information for businesses and professionals worldwide. The company sells electronic content and services to professionals primarily on a subscription basis. It operates through four segments: Financial & Risk, Legal, Tax & Accounting, and Intellectual Property & Science. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in New York, New York.