Thomson Reuters Corp Ordinary Shares (TRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- TRI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.31% of US stocks).
TRI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $56,335,680,000, Thomson Reuters Corp has a greater market value than 95.4% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.49, Thomson Reuters Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 7.5% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TRI has reported earnings growth of 548.13%, putting it ahead of 95.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Thomson Reuters Corp are JCI, PGR, RELX, DG, and HUM.
- TRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Thomson Reuters Corp's official web site, go to www.thomsonreuters.com.
TRI Valuation Summary
- TRI's price/sales ratio is 9.2; this is 178.79% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TRI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 234 months.
- Over the past 234 months, TRI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRI.
TRI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -50.33%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 68.8%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 66.13%.
The table below shows TRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.56% of graded US stocks.
- TRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 13th of 14 Printing and Publishing stocks.
- NWSA, HMHC, and NYT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRI.
The table below shows TRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.19||52-week high||$120.31|
|Prev. close||$115.03||52-week low||$77.10|
|Day high||$114.77||Avg. volume||450,272|
|50-day MA||$112.74||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$95.50||Market Cap||56.13B|
Thomson Reuters Corp Ordinary Shares (TRI) Company Bio
Thomson Reuters Corporation provides intelligent information for businesses and professionals worldwide. The company sells electronic content and services to professionals primarily on a subscription basis. It operates through four segments: Financial & Risk, Legal, Tax & Accounting, and Intellectual Property & Science. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRI Latest Social Stream
View Full TRI Social Stream
Latest TRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Thomson Reuters Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRI as an investment opportunity.
HSC vs. TRI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The company details the profiles sought for its Shared Services Center.
Thomson Reuters (NYSE, TSX: TRI) announced today its third-quarter 2021 earnings will be issued via news release on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Michael Friedenberg, president of Reuters, on Monday said he will leave the company in December. In a company memo Thomson Reuters Corp, the parent company of Reuters, said a search will begin shortly for a new Reuters president. Friedenberg's departure caps a three-year run that included the appointment of Alessandra Galloni, the first woman editor-in-chief at the 170-year-old news organization, the relaunch of Reuters.com and the improvement in revenue and profit at the news business this year.
Michael Friedenberg, president of Reuters, on Monday said he will leave the company at the end of 2021. In a company memo Thomson Reuters Corp, the parent company of Reuters, said a search will begin shortly for a new Reuters president. Friedenberg's departure caps a three-year run that included the appointment of Alessandra Galloni, the first woman editor-in-chief at the 170-year-old news organization, the relaunch of Reuters.com and the stabilization of the news business and return to growth in revenue and profit this year.
TRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|