Trustmark Corporation (TRMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMK POWR Grades
- TRMK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRMK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRMK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
TRMK Stock Summary
- TRMK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 200.24%, TRUSTMARK CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.27% of about US stocks.
- TRUSTMARK CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -71.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRMK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBOC, SFNC, MPB, KEX, and TCBK.
- Visit TRMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trustmark.com.
TRMK Valuation Summary
- TRMK's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 8% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TRMK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMK.
TRMK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 6.52%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 23.69%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.38%.
The table below shows TRMK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRMK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRMK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.38% of graded US stocks.
- TRMK's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 430 Banking stocks.
- SIVB, FBP, and BOTJ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRMK.
The table below shows TRMK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRMK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TRMK, see our TRMK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$33.13||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
TRMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.30||52-week high||$38.47|
|Prev. close||$25.20||52-week low||$23.86|
|Day high||$25.44||Avg. volume||348,208|
|50-day MA||$28.52||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$31.93||Market Cap||1.54B|
Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Company Bio
Trustmark Corporation provides banking and other financial solutions to individuals and corporate institutions in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Jackson, Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMK Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMK Social Stream
Latest TRMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRUSTMARK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMK as an investment opportunity.
Trustmark Corporation (NASDAQ:TRMK) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 74% of the company
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Trustmark's stock price might be vulnerable to their...
Toronto-Dominion to Pay $1.2 Billion to Settle R. Allen Stanford Ponzi Litigation
TD and other banks including Société Générale and HSBC have settled claims that they helped facilitate one of the largest frauds in U.S. history.
Trustmark (NASDAQ:TRMK) Has Affirmed Its Dividend Of $0.23
The board of Trustmark Corporation ( NASDAQ:TRMK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.23 per share on the...
Trustmark Corporation (NASDAQ:TRMK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Trustmark Corporation (NASDAQ:TRMK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 25, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Trustmark Corporation’s Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Following the presentation this morning, there will be a question-and-answer session. As a reminder, this call is being […]
Trustmark's (NASDAQ:TRMK three-year decrease in earnings delivers investors with a 4.7% loss
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But if you try your hand...
TRMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRMKWant to do more research on Trustmark Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Trustmark Corp (TRMK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Trustmark Corp (TRMK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Trustmark Corp (TRMK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...