Trustmark Corporation (TRMK): Price and Financial Metrics
TRMK Stock Summary
- TRMK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Trustmark Corp's share price is greater than that of only 2.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TRMK comes in at 18.44% -- higher than that of 89.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRMK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FIBK, FULT, WABC, BANF, and SFBS.
- Visit TRMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trustmark.com.
TRMK Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.85||52-week high||$36.63|
|Prev. close||$32.19||52-week low||$31.64|
|Day high||$32.19||Avg. volume||232,360|
|50-day MA||$33.69||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$33.73||Market Cap||2.05B|
Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Company Bio
Trustmark Corporation provides banking and other financial solutions to individuals and corporate institutions in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Jackson, Mississippi.