Trustmark Corporation (TRMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TRMK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRMK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- TRMK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TRMK Stock Summary
- Trustmark Corp's stock had its IPO on March 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.34% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.39 for Trustmark Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.65% of US stocks.
- Trustmark Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 80.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRMK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NBTB, NWBI, HTLF, FMNB, and SPFI.
- TRMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trustmark Corp's official web site, go to www.trustmark.com.
TRMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.82||52-week high||$36.31|
|Prev. close||$33.51||52-week low||$20.08|
|Day high||$34.01||Avg. volume||218,033|
|50-day MA||$33.55||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$27.66||Market Cap||2.08B|
Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Company Bio
Trustmark Corporation provides banking and other financial solutions to individuals and corporate institutions in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Jackson, Mississippi.
TRMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMK Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMK Social Stream
Latest TRMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trustmark Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMK as an investment opportunity.
Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021 09:30 AM ET Company Participants Joey Rein - Director, Investor Relations Duane Dewey - President & Chief Executive Officer Barry Harvey - Chief Credit Officer Tom Owens - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Jennifer Demba - Truist Securities...
A look at the shareholders of Trustmark Corporation ( NASDAQ:TRMK ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders...
LAKE FOREST, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Deb Boyda, Chief Executive Officer of digital experience agency Isobar US, has been elected to the Board of Directors of Trustmark Mutual Holding Company (Trustmark). The announcement was made by Trustmark Chairman David Weick. "Deb brings to our board 30 years of experience in consumer products, professional services, digital innovation and e-commerce,” said Weick. “That leadership experience at a broad range of companies, along with her extensive digital st
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #fintech--Sagent announced a 7-yr renewal/partnership expansion with Trustmark to expand customer-first footprint and drive evolution to support consumer needs.
JACKSON, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trustmark Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
TRMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|