Trustmark Corporation (TRMK): Price and Financial Metrics
TRMK Stock Summary
- TRMK's went public 29.02 years ago, making it older than 81.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Trustmark Corp is higher than 83.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TRMK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trustmark Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PLBC, RVSB, CFFI, CZNC, and GNTY.
- Visit TRMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trustmark.com.
TRMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.10||52-week high||$32.29|
|Prev. close||$30.91||52-week low||$20.08|
|Day high||$32.17||Avg. volume||207,288|
|50-day MA||$29.36||Dividend yield||2.98%|
|200-day MA||$25.22||Market Cap||2.04B|
Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Company Bio
Trustmark Corporation provides banking and other financial solutions to individuals and corporate institutions in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Jackson, Mississippi.
TRMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMK Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMK Social Stream
Latest TRMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trustmark Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMK as an investment opportunity.
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #fintech--Sagent announced a 7-yr renewal/partnership expansion with Trustmark to expand customer-first footprint and drive evolution to support consumer needs.
It is now my pleasure to introduce Mr. Joey Rein, Director of Investor Relations at Trustmark. During the course of our call, management may make forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 27, 2021 / Trustmark Corp. (NASDAQ:TRMK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 27, 2021 at 9:30 AM Eastern Time.
JACKSON, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trustmark Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
Trustmark (TRMK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.09% and 2.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TRMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRMKWant to do more research on Trustmark Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!