Trustmark Corporation (TRMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRMK POWR Grades
- TRMK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.18% of US stocks.
- TRMK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TRMK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 39.42% of US stocks).
TRMK Stock Summary
- TRMK's went public 29.42 years ago, making it older than 81.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.39 for Trustmark Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.56% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TRMK comes in at 10.59% -- higher than that of 80.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRMK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NBTB, FMNB, SMBC, BFC, and SASR.
- TRMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trustmark Corp's official web site, go to www.trustmark.com.
TRMK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TRMK's price/sales ratio is 15.15% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- TRMK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
- TRMK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRMK.
TRMK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -90.02%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 4.28%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.67%.
The table below shows TRMK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.04||52-week high||$36.31|
|Prev. close||$30.69||52-week low||$20.08|
|Day high||$30.79||Avg. volume||217,301|
|50-day MA||$31.81||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$30.04||Market Cap||1.90B|
Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Company Bio
Trustmark Corporation provides banking and other financial solutions to individuals and corporate institutions in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Jackson, Mississippi.
TRMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRMK Latest Social Stream
View Full TRMK Social Stream
Latest TRMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trustmark Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRMK as an investment opportunity.
Trustmark (TRMK) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
Trustmark (TRMK) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Trustmark Corporation to Announce Second Quarter Financial Results July 27 and Conduct Earnings Conference Call July 28
Trustmark Corporation (Nasdaq:TRMK) will announce its second quarter 2021 financial results in a news release on Tuesday, July 27, 2021, after close of the market. Duane A. Dewey, President and Chief Executive Officer, will conduct a conference call with analysts on Wednesday, July 28, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. Central Time to discuss the Corporations financial results. Interested parties may listen
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
TRMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|