Trustmark Corporation (TRMK): Price and Financial Metrics
TRMK Stock Summary
- TRMK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 885.57 -- higher than 96.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.31 for Trustmark Corp; that's greater than it is for 88.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 126.64%, Trustmark Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 88.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trustmark Corp are PEBK, INDB, GNTY, RVSB, and FBNC.
- TRMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trustmark Corp's official web site, go to www.trustmark.com.
TRMK Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.21||52-week high||$36.63|
|Prev. close||$23.51||52-week low||$20.47|
|Day high||$24.75||Avg. volume||366,591|
|50-day MA||$27.66||Dividend yield||3.91%|
|200-day MA||$32.45||Market Cap||1.55B|
Trustmark Corporation (TRMK) Company Bio
Trustmark Corporation provides banking and other financial solutions to individuals and corporate institutions in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Texas. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Jackson, Mississippi.