Trinity Industries, Inc. (TRN): Price and Financial Metrics
TRN Stock Summary
- TRN's went public 32.09 years ago, making it older than 89.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For TRN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.52% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRN's revenue has grown -45.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCI, GPP, ATAX, PEGI, and RYN.
- Visit TRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.trin.net.
TRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.80||52-week high||$26.63|
|Prev. close||$20.86||52-week low||$16.03|
|Day high||$21.00||Avg. volume||1,031,594|
|50-day MA||$21.57||Dividend yield||3.64%|
|200-day MA||$20.18||Market Cap||2.55B|
Trinity Industries, Inc. (TRN) Company Bio
Trinity Industries, Inc. provides various products and services for the energy, transportation, chemical, and construction sectors in the United States and internationally. Its Rail Group segment offers railcars, including autorack, box, covered hopper, gondola, intermodal, tank, and open hopper cars; and couplers, axles, and other equipment, as well as railcar maintenance services. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Dallas, Texas.