Trinity Industries, Inc. (TRN): Price and Financial Metrics
TRN Stock Summary
- TRN's went public 32.27 years ago, making it older than 89.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Trinity Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Trinity Industries Inc is higher than it is for about 96.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Trinity Industries Inc are BBGI, CSV, HTGC, CTT, and ORA.
- TRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trinity Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.trin.net.
TRN Stock Price Chart More Charts
TRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.95||52-week high||$24.64|
|Prev. close||$17.40||52-week low||$15.06|
|Day high||$16.86||Avg. volume||1,385,532|
|50-day MA||$19.88||Dividend yield||4.76%|
|200-day MA||$19.81||Market Cap||1.91B|
Trinity Industries, Inc. (TRN) Company Bio
Trinity Industries, Inc. provides various products and services for the energy, transportation, chemical, and construction sectors in the United States and internationally. Its Rail Group segment offers railcars, including autorack, box, covered hopper, gondola, intermodal, tank, and open hopper cars; and couplers, axles, and other equipment, as well as railcar maintenance services. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Dallas, Texas.