Trinity Industries Inc (TRN) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Trinity Industries Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
TRN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- TRN has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 21.94% of all US stocks.
- Trinity Industries Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 25% of Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- Trinity Industries Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 25% of Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- Trinity Industries Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 26.25% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of TRN is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Trinity Industries Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of TRN is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
In the Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment industry, GBX, RAIL and MCFT are the three stocks most similar to Trinity Industries Inc regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
Is TRN a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!