Trinity Industries, Inc. (TRN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TRN reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 6.15000000000001% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- TRN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.1% -- which is higher than about merely 13.74% stocks we're looking at.
- TRN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06; for context, that's better than just 16.89% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TRN's price: LXP, CWCO, LFC, TDS and INGR.
TRN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Trinity Industries Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 11.64%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Trinity Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Trinity Industries Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 90.37% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -11.64%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 79.82% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, TRN has a discount rate lower than 79.82% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, TRN has a beta lower than 64.09% of them.
TRN Dividend Chart
TRN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TRN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||3.90%|
|2||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||2.97%|
|3||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||2.91%|
|4||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|6||UNP||Union Pacific Corporation||1.94%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||1.68%|
|8||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corporation||1.58%|
|9||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||1.35%|
|11||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.87%|
|12||WERN||Werner Enterprises, Inc.||0.83%|
|13||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.83%|
|14||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Company||0.64%|
|15||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.62%|
|16||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|17||FSTR||L.B. Foster Company||0.00%|
|18||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|19||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|21||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|22||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|