Trinity Industries, Inc. (TRN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TRN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 4.66% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, TRN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01, ranking above 6.56% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TRN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FIS, PRPH, CALM, PNM and DEA.
TRN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Trinity Industries Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 36.66% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TRN, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Trinity Industries Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 80% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for TRN, approximately merely 23.54% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
TRN Dividend Chart
TRN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TRN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||4.15%|
|2||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||4.01%|
|3||UNP||Union Pacific Corp.||2.58%|
|5||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corp.||2.29%|
|6||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||1.99%|
|9||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||1.37%|
|10||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.85%|
|11||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.74%|
|12||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.72%|
|13||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Company||0.59%|
|14||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|15||FSTR||L.B. Foster Company||0.00%|
|16||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||RVSN||Rail Vision Ltd.||0.00%|
|18||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||0.00%|
|20||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|21||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|22||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|