Trinity Industries, Inc. (TRN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TRN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 4.66% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, TRN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01, ranking above 6.56% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TRN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FIS, PRPH, CALM, PNM and DEA.
TRN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Trinity Industries Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 36.66% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TRN, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Trinity Industries Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 80% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for TRN, approximately merely 23.54% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
TRN Dividend Chart
TRN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TRN Dividends vs. Peers
TRN's dividend yield currently ranks #12 of 22 vs. its peers in the Railroads category.
|1||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|2||FSTR||L.B. Foster Company||0.00%|
|3||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|5||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|6||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|7||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corp.||0.00%|
|8||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Co. ADR||0.00%|
|9||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|10||RVSN||Rail Vision Ltd.||0.00%|
|11||CNI||Canadian National Railway Co.||0.00%|
|12||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd.||0.00%|
|14||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||0.00%|
|15||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.00%|
|17||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||0.00%|
|20||UNP||Union Pacific Corp.||0.00%|
|21||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on TRN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Trinity Industries Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Trinity Industries Inc Common Stock (TRN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Trinity Industries Inc (TRN) - Dividend Investor
Trinity Industries Inc (TRN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha