Terreno Realty Corporation (TRNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRNO POWR Grades
- TRNO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRNO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- TRNO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TRNO Stock Summary
- TRNO's current price/earnings ratio is 78.07, which is higher than 91.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TRNO is currently 43.6, higher than 90.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- TRNO's price/sales ratio is 25.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Terreno Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CHCT, AG, RTLR, OLP, and JBGS.
- TRNO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Terreno Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.terreno.com.
TRNO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, TRNO's price/sales ratio is 273.85% higher, now standing at 24.3.
- TRNO's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 141 months.
- Over the past 141 months, TRNO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRNO.
TRNO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 956.75%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 126.32%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 508.64%.
The table below shows TRNO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRNO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRNO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.25% of graded US stocks.
- TRNO's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 42nd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- RLGY, EFC, and BOMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRNO.
The table below shows TRNO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.49||52-week high||$86.00|
|Prev. close||$73.45||52-week low||$53.97|
|Day high||$72.81||Avg. volume||377,343|
|50-day MA||$78.68||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$69.54||Market Cap||5.10B|
Terreno Realty Corporation (TRNO) Company Bio
Terreno Realty Corporation is an acquirer, owner and operator of industrial real estate in six major coastal U.S. markets: Los Angeles; Northern New Jersey/New York City; San Francisco Bay Area; Seattle; Miami; and Washington, D.C./Baltimore. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRNO Latest Social Stream
View Full TRNO Social Stream
Latest TRNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Terreno Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRNO as an investment opportunity.
Terreno Realty (TRNO) stock drops 1.5% after Baird analyst David Rodgers downgrades the stock to Neutral from Outperform as the industrial REIT has limited upside at its current
Terreno Realty (TRNO) locks in higher rents on new and renewed leases, highlighting portfolio resilience during the fourth quarter of 2021.
Highwoods Properties' (HIW) latest move comes as part of its strategy to expand its footprint in high-growth BBD markets and improve the overall portfolio quality with acquisitions and development.
Terreno Realty (NYSE:TRNO) reports 95.5% occupancy at end of Q4 compared to 98% at end of Q3 and 97.8% at 2020-end. TRNO's same-store occupancy at end of Q4 was 98.2% compared to 98.6% at end of Q3 and 98% at 2020-end. The firm also said cash rents on new and renewed leases...
BELLEVUE, Wash., January 06, 2022--Terreno Realty Corporation Announces Quarterly Operating, Investment and Capital Markets Activity
TRNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|