Terreno Realty Corporation (TRNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRNO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TRNO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRNO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- TRNO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
TRNO Stock Summary
- TRNO's current price/earnings ratio is 69.39, which is higher than 87.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Terreno Realty Corp is higher than 88.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 24.09, Terreno Realty Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRNO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHCT, AG, PSTL, SII, and RTLR.
- TRNO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Terreno Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.terreno.com.
TRNO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, TRNO's price/sales ratio is 273.85% higher, now standing at 24.3.
- TRNO's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 141 months.
- Over the past 141 months, TRNO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRNO.
TRNO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1086.35%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -56.58%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 130.74%.
The table below shows TRNO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRNO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRNO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.83% of graded US stocks.
- TRNO's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 42nd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- RLGY, EFC, and GTY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRNO.
The table below shows TRNO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.45||52-week high||$69.63|
|Prev. close||$68.33||52-week low||$53.97|
|Day high||$69.27||Avg. volume||297,788|
|50-day MA||$66.15||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$62.79||Market Cap||4.83B|
Terreno Realty Corporation (TRNO) Company Bio
Terreno Realty Corporation is an acquirer, owner and operator of industrial real estate in six major coastal U.S. markets: Los Angeles; Northern New Jersey/New York City; San Francisco Bay Area; Seattle; Miami; and Washington, D.C./Baltimore. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRNO Latest Social Stream
View Full TRNO Social Stream
Latest TRNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Terreno Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRNO as an investment opportunity.
BELLEVUE, Wash., October 14, 2021--Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property in Brooklyn, NY for $4.5 Million
BELLEVUE, Wash., October 13, 2021--Terreno Realty Corporation Sells Property in East Hanover, NJ for $32.7 Million
BELLEVUE, Wash., October 07, 2021--Terreno Realty Corporation Announces Quarterly Operating, Investment and Capital Markets Activity
Solid demand for Gladstone Commercial's (GOOD) properties is boosting occupancy in its portfolio. The company also collected 99% of cash base rent for September.
BELLEVUE, Wash., October 04, 2021--Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property in Woodinville, WA for $23.6 Million
TRNO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|