Terreno Realty Corporation (TRNO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, TRNO has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 5.44% US-listed dividend payers.
- TRNO has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.17%, higher than about 6.68% stocks in our dividend set.
- TRNO is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 8.2% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TRNO's price: STEP, LTC, CIG, BXS and BSAC.
TRNO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of TRNO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 5.76%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Terreno Realty Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, TRNO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 12.83% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, Terreno Realty Corp's expected return of -5.76% is higher than merely 20.32% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, TRNO has a discount rate lower than merely 20.32% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Terreno Realty Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 86.78% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TRNO Dividend Chart
TRNO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|