Terreno Realty Corporation (TRNO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TRNO's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than merely 5.01% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- TRNO has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.46%, higher than about just 1.54% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TRNO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WEI, HTBK, CCJ, PBCT and SLS.
TRNO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TRNO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 31.3% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TRNO, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Terreno Realty Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 8.2% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, TRNO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 89.26% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Terreno Realty Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 87.98% of them.
TRNO Dividend Chart
TRNO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|