Terreno Realty Corporation (TRNO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TRNO's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than 5% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- TRNO has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.16%, higher than about 7.72% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that TRNO has less fluctuation in its price than 97.23% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with TRNO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MLCO, CLWT, PSMT, AGI and PWOD.
TRNO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TRNO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 41.16% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TRNO, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Terreno Realty Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 9.19% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for TRNO than it is for 84.32% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Terreno Realty Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 89.12% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
TRNO Dividend Chart
TRNO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|