T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TROW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TROW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TROW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- TROW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
TROW Stock Summary
- Price T Rowe Group Inc's market capitalization of $48,798,238,597 is ahead of 94.42% of US-listed equities.
- Price T Rowe Group Inc's stock had its IPO on December 27, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.65% of US equities in our set.
- For TROW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.43% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TROW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AJRD, SAND, YVR, CMG, and VVNT.
- Visit TROW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.troweprice.com.
TROW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TROW's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.88% higher, now standing at 11.6.
- TROW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TROW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TROW.
TROW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 208.13%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.76%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 2.6%.
The table below shows TROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TROW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.72% of graded US stocks.
- TROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.662 -- ranking 29th of 458 Trading stocks.
- MPW, LAZ, and COR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TROW.
The table below shows TROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$213.51||52-week high||$224.55|
|Prev. close||$215.03||52-week low||$121.58|
|Day high||$216.70||Avg. volume||1,032,848|
|50-day MA||$212.29||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$182.76||Market Cap||48.45B|
T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW) Company Bio
T.Rowe Price provides a broad array of mutual funds, subadvisory services, and separate account management for individual and institutional investors, retirement plans, and financial intermediaries. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TROW Latest Social Stream
View Full TROW Social Stream
Latest TROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Price T Rowe Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TROW as an investment opportunity.
Top T. Rowe Price Funds as of 8/31/21 Fund Name, Ticker, Overall Rating, (Risk Grade) T Rowe Price Comms and Tech A+ (C) T Rowe Price Infla Protect Bond A+ (C+) T Rowe Price Intl Glbl Grow Stk A+ ...
In this episode of Motley Fool Answers, we'll unpack how banking and managing your money can be much more expensive to do when you're poor. Motley Fool personal finance expert Robert Brokamp interviews Roger Young of T. Rowe Price Group about determining whether you're saving enough for retirement and we answer a question from a generous sister. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
Canva, a Sidney, Australia-based global visual communications platform, raised USD $200m in a funding round which valued tha company at USD $40 billion. The round was led by T. Rowe Price with participation from new and existing strategic investors Franklin Templeton, Sequoia Capital Global Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital, Dragoneer Investments, Blackbird, Felicis, and  The post Canva Raises USD $200M in Funding; Valued at USD 40 Billion Valuation appeared first on FinSMEs .
Louisiana Teachers'' Retirement System, Baton Rouge, rehired Morgan Stanley Investment Management to run about $700 million in active domestic large-cap growth equities, said Dana T. Brown, director of public markets. The $26.9 billion pension fund issued a solicitation for proposals in June for two large-cap growth managers to run $700 million each due to the pending expiration of the contracts of Morgan Stanley and other incumbent Mellon Investments. The pension fund''s board at a Sept. 9 meeting voted to retain Morgan Stanley and named Baillie Gifford & Co., J.P. Morgan Asset Management and T. Rowe Price Group as finalists for the other portfolio. The three firms will make presentations at the board''s meeting scheduled for Oct. 7-8. Mr. Brown said Mellon Investments did rebid for th...
Canva is now valued at $40 billion following a fresh capital injection of $200 million (USD) in a round led by T. Rowe Price. New and existing investors participated in the round, including Franklin Templeton, Sequoia Capital Global Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital, Dragoneer Investments, Blackbird, Felicis and AirTree Ventures. This round solidifies Canva 
TROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TROWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Price T Rowe Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch