T. Rowe Price Group Inc. (TROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TROW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TROW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- TROW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TROW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.25% of US stocks).
TROW Stock Summary
- PRICE T ROWE GROUP INC's market capitalization of $24,257,336,500 is ahead of 91.66% of US-listed equities.
- TROW's went public 33.77 years ago, making it older than 89.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PRICE T ROWE GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PRICE T ROWE GROUP INC are TW, KXIN, HIVE, PED, and CHCT.
- TROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRICE T ROWE GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.troweprice.com.
TROW Valuation Summary
- TROW's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 17.86% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TROW's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TROW.
TROW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.98%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.31%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 43.49%.
The table below shows TROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TROW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.46% of graded US stocks.
- TROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.674 -- ranking 28th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CHMI, NTIP, and MN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TROW.
The table below shows TROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.63||52-week high||$223.36|
|Prev. close||$106.76||52-week low||$104.72|
|Day high||$110.38||Avg. volume||1,735,480|
|50-day MA||$120.80||Dividend yield||4.38%|
|200-day MA||$137.98||Market Cap||24.74B|
T. Rowe Price Group Inc. (TROW) Company Bio
T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. is an American publicly owned global investment management firm that offers funds, advisory services, account management, and retirement plans and services for individuals, institutions, and financial intermediaries. The firm has assets under management of more than $1.6 trillion and annual revenues of $6.2 billion as of 2020, placing it 447 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. companies. Headquartered at 100 East Pratt Street in Baltimore, Maryland, it has 5,000 employees in Baltimore and 16 international offices serve clients in 47 countries around the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TROW Latest Social Stream
View Full TROW Social Stream
Latest TROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRICE T ROWE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TROW as an investment opportunity.
T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ-GS: TROW) proudly announces its participation in the Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT) Hispanic Equity at Work Certification. The firm is one of 17 industry-leading employers to participate in the inaugural certification class. This three-year process is rooted in action, accountability, and measurable results, establishing a rigorous standard of and a road map to Hispanic equity in the workplace. The firm also participates in the MLT Black Equity at Work Certificati
BALTIMORE, September 21, 2022 /3BL Media/ - T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ-GS: TROW) proudly announces its participation in the Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT) Hispanic Equity at Work Certification...
The top shareholders of GE are H. Lawrence Culp Jr., Russell Stokes, Jeffrey S. Bornstein, T. Rowe Price Associates, Vanguard Group, and BlackRock.
Top T. Rowe Price Funds as of 8/31/22 Fund Name, Ticker, Overall Rating, (Risk Grade) T Rowe Price Dynamic Global Bd A+ (B) T Rowe Price Cash Reserves TSCXX A+ (A+) T Rowe Price Dividend Growth A+ ...
By Scott Kanowsky
TROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TROWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Price T Rowe Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch