T. Rowe Price Group Inc. (TROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TROW POWR Grades
- TROW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TROW is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TROW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TROW Stock Summary
- TROW has a higher market value than 91.29% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,604,598,159.
- PRICE T ROWE GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on December 27, 1988, making it an older stock than 90.01% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.19%, PRICE T ROWE GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.01% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRICE T ROWE GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TW, OSCR, APPH, HIVE, and GEVO.
- TROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRICE T ROWE GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.troweprice.com.
TROW Valuation Summary
- TROW's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 216.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TROW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TROW.
TROW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -1.16%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -28.85%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.42%.
The table below shows TROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TROW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.46% of graded US stocks.
- TROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.674 -- ranking 28th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CHMI, NTIP, and MN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TROW.
The table below shows TROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.29||52-week high||$157.77|
|Prev. close||$114.58||52-week low||$93.53|
|Day high||$117.38||Avg. volume||1,614,433|
|50-day MA||$117.57||Dividend yield||4.19%|
|200-day MA||$118.39||Market Cap||25.99B|
T. Rowe Price Group Inc. (TROW) Company Bio
T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. is an American publicly owned global investment management firm that offers funds, advisory services, account management, and retirement plans and services for individuals, institutions, and financial intermediaries. The firm has assets under management of more than $1.6 trillion and annual revenues of $6.2 billion as of 2020, placing it 447 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. companies. Headquartered at 100 East Pratt Street in Baltimore, Maryland, it has 5,000 employees in Baltimore and 16 international offices serve clients in 47 countries around the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TROW Latest Social Stream
View Full TROW Social Stream
Latest TROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRICE T ROWE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TROW as an investment opportunity.
T. Rowe (TROW) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
This asset manager's yield spiked because of a weak market, which is just the normal state of affairs.
Owing to net outflows, T. Rowe Price (TROW) is not expected to have recorded an impressive investment management business performance in the fourth quarter of 2022.
With volatility still a constant threat in the new year, investors may want to shift their focus toward the best income stocks to buy.
Top T. Rowe Price Funds as of 12/31/22 Fund Name, Ticker, Overall Rating, (Risk Grade) T Rowe Price Dynamic Global Bd A+ (B+) T Rowe Price Cash Reserves TSCXX A+ (A) T Rowe Price Tax Exempt Money ...
TROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TROWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Price T Rowe Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch