T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TROW POWR Grades
- TROW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TROW is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- TROW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TROW Stock Summary
- TROW has a higher market value than 92.25% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,678,988,898.
- TROW's went public 33.11 years ago, making it older than 88.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For TROW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 16.41% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Price T Rowe Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZM, CMG, CRWD, U, and ILMN.
- TROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Price T Rowe Group Inc's official web site, go to www.troweprice.com.
TROW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TROW's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.88% higher, now standing at 11.6.
- TROW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TROW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TROW.
TROW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.48%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 208.13%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.76%.
The table below shows TROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TROW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.46% of graded US stocks.
- TROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.674 -- ranking 28th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CHMI, NTIP, and MN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TROW.
The table below shows TROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.81||52-week high||$224.55|
|Prev. close||$149.85||52-week low||$143.64|
|Day high||$150.07||Avg. volume||1,818,219|
|50-day MA||$189.79||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$198.97||Market Cap||33.67B|
T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW) Company Bio
T.Rowe Price provides a broad array of mutual funds, subadvisory services, and separate account management for individual and institutional investors, retirement plans, and financial intermediaries. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
TROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TROW Latest Social Stream
View Full TROW Social Stream
Latest TROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Price T Rowe Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TROW as an investment opportunity.
T. Rowe Price's (TROW) Q4 earnings reflect solid revenues and higher expenses.
Rob Sharps said he remains confident in T. Rowe Price despite the rockiness of the stock market and a recent trend of client outflows from equity funds.
(Bloomberg) -- T. Rowe Price Group Inc. tumbled more than 4% Thursday, the most among major U.S. financial stocks, after the firm said client redemptions may continue with the Federal Reserve poised to raise interest rates.Most Read from BloombergApple to Rival Square by Turning iPhones Into Payment TerminalsStocks Drop in Roller-Coaster Ride for Wall Street: Markets WrapJeremy Grantham Has an Even Scarier Prediction Than His Crash CallPowell Backs March Liftoff, Won’t Rule Out Hike Every Meetin
T. Rowe Price Group Inc.'s profit and revenue beat Wall Street projections in the fourth quarter but the company's stock price fell more than 2% Thursday morning after it warned flows of its assets will be below long-term growth targets in 2022. The Baltimore-based investment giant reported net income of $740.6 million, or $3.18 per share in the fourth quarter, a decline of 5.5% from $783.4 million, or $3.33 per share, in the prior-year quarter. After adjusting for acquisition-related costs and other factors, T. Rowe Price reported its profit grew 8.3% to $736.7, or $3.17 per share, from $680.2 million, or $2.89 per share, in the year-ago quarter.
T. Rowe (TROW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.26% and 1.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TROW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TROWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Price T Rowe Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Price T Rowe Group Inc (TROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch