TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TRST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRST POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TRST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRST is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- TRST ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
TRST Stock Summary
- TRST's went public 35.94 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.5 for Trustco Bank Corp N Y; that's greater than it is for 92.08% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Trustco Bank Corp N Y's share price is greater than that of 98.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trustco Bank Corp N Y, a group of peers worth examining would be WSBF, ASRV, ATLO, FCF, and ASB.
- TRST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trustco Bank Corp N Y's official web site, go to www.trustcobank.com.
TRST Valuation Summary
- TRST's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.5; this is 140.7% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TRST's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
- TRST's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRST.
TRST Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 5.41%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 112.74%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.24%.
The table below shows TRST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.55% of graded US stocks.
- TRST's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 388th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PNC, LARK, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRST.
The table below shows TRST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.66||52-week high||$41.47|
|Prev. close||$32.35||52-week low||$29.78|
|Day high||$33.62||Avg. volume||87,163|
|50-day MA||$33.14||Dividend yield||4.2%|
|200-day MA||$34.80||Market Cap||627.69M|
TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TRST) Company Bio
TrustCo Bank provides personal and business banking services to individuals, partnerships, and corporations in New York, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Vermont. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Glenville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRST Latest Social Stream
View Full TRST Social Stream
Latest TRST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trustco Bank Corp N Y that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRST as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy TrustCo Bank Corp NY ( NASDAQ:TRST ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
First Trust Advisors LP decreased its position in TrustCo Bank Corp NY (NASDAQ:TRST) by 78.7% during the second quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The fund owned 10,002 shares of the banks stock after selling 36,924 shares during the quarter. First Trust Advisors LPs holdings in TrustCo Bank Corp NY were worth $344,000 at the end of 
TrustCo Bank (NASDAQ:TRST) declares $0.35/share quarterly dividend, 2.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.3406. Forward yield 4.15% Payable Jan. 3; for shareholders of record Dec. 3; ex-div Dec. 2. See TRST Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
GLENVILLE, N.Y., Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TrustCo, Nasdaq: TRST) on November 16, 2021 declared an increase in the quarterly cash dividend of 2.8% to $0.35 per share, or $1.40 per share on an annualized basis. The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 3, 2021.
Vanguard Group Inc. decreased its holdings in shares of TrustCo Bank Corp NY (NASDAQ:TRST) by 79.6% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 1,317,955 shares of the banks stock after selling 5,147,293 shares during the period. Vanguard Group Inc. owned approximately 6.84% of TrustCo 
TRST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|