TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TRST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRST POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TRST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.14% of US stocks.
- TRST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TRST's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.77% of US stocks).
TRST Stock Summary
- TRST's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.37 for Trustco Bank Corp N Y; that's greater than it is for 91.62% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Trustco Bank Corp N Y's share price is greater than that of 99.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Trustco Bank Corp N Y, a group of peers worth examining would be GSBC, WBS, HWC, ASRV, and FMBH.
- TRST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Trustco Bank Corp N Y's official web site, go to www.trustcobank.com.
TRST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TRST's price/earnings ratio is 1.65% higher, now standing at 12.3.
- TRST's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TRST's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRST.
TRST Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.06%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.24%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.29%.
The table below shows TRST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.77||52-week high||$41.47|
|Prev. close||$33.55||52-week low||$25.25|
|Day high||$33.99||Avg. volume||87,056|
|50-day MA||$35.25||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$34.28||Market Cap||651.36M|
TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TRST) Company Bio
TrustCo Bank provides personal and business banking services to individuals, partnerships, and corporations in New York, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Vermont. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Glenville, New York.
TRST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRST Latest Social Stream
View Full TRST Social Stream
Latest TRST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Trustco Bank Corp N Y that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRST as an investment opportunity.
Before proceeding, we would like to mention that this presentation may contain forward-looking information about TrustCo Bank Corp New York that is intended to be covered by the Safe Harbor and forward-looking statements provided by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. This is driven mostly by our ability to reduce deposit costs of the bank.
TrustCo (TRST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.70% and 2.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TrustCo is Pleased to Report Second Quarter 2021 Results; Net Income up 28% over the Prior Year Quarter and 5.3% Average Residential Loan Growth Year over Year
GLENVILLE, N.Y., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TrustCo, NASDAQ: TRST) today announced second quarter 2021 net income of $14.4 million or $0.748 diluted earnings per share, compared to net income of $11.3 million or $0.584 diluted earnings per share for the second quarter 2020; and net income of $28.5 million or $1.478 diluted earnings per share for the six months ended June 30, 2021, compared to net income of $24.6 million or $1.272 diluted earnings per share for the si
TrustCo (TRST) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
GLENVILLE, N.Y., July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TrustCo, Nasdaq: TRST) today announced that it will release second quarter 2021 results after the market close on July 21, 2021. Results are released on the 21st of the reporting months (January, April, July and October), or on the next day that equity markets are open if the 21st falls on a Friday, weekend or holiday. A conference call to discuss the results will be held at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on July 22, 2021. Those wi
TRST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|