Triton International Ltd. (TRTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRTN POWR Grades
- TRTN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRTN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TRTN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 59.63% of US stocks).
TRTN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TRTN is currently 2.98, higher than just 9.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Triton International Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TRTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Triton International Ltd are NJR, TGH, FRO, NWN, and PNW.
- Visit TRTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tritoninternational.com.
TRTN Valuation Summary
- TRTN's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 29.41% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TRTN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 61 months.
- Over the past 61 months, TRTN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRTN.
TRTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.79||52-week high||$61.88|
|Prev. close||$52.33||52-week low||$30.25|
|Day high||$53.21||Avg. volume||522,602|
|50-day MA||$51.21||Dividend yield||4.36%|
|200-day MA||$50.09||Market Cap||3.56B|
Triton International Ltd. (TRTN) Company Bio
Triton International Ltd. is a lessor of intermodal freight containers. It operates through the Equipment Leasing and Equipment Trading segments. The Equipment Leasing segment involves in operations, which include the acquisition, leasing, re-leasing, and ultimate sale of types of intermodal transportation equipment, primarily intermodal containers. The Equipment Trading segment focuses on the purchase containers from shipping line customers, and other sellers of containers, and resells containers to container retailers and users of containers for storage or one-way shipment. The company was founded on September 29, 2015 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TRTN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TRTN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Triton International Ltd ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Triton International Ltd, consider:
- In the past 5.08 years, Triton International Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.26%; that's higher than only 3.48% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 34% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 6.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Triton International Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTN Latest Social Stream
View Full TRTN Social Stream
Latest TRTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triton International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRTN as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, July 28, 2021--(July 28, 2021) —Triton International Limited (NYSE: TRTN) ("Triton" or the "Company") today announced that its subsidiary Triton Container International Limited ("TCIL") has priced an offering of $600 million aggregate principal amount of 0.800% Senior Secured Notes due 2023 (the "Notes") at an offering price of 99.929% of the principal amount thereof. The Notes will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by the Company.
Triton's (TRTN) Q2 results are aided by higher revenues from operating leases.
Joining me on this morning's call from Triton is Brian Sondey, our CEO; and John O'Callaghan our Head of Global Marketing and Operations. Before I turn the call over to Brian, I would like to note that our prepared remarks will follow along with the presentation that can be found in the Investors section of our website under Investor Presentations.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, July 27, 2021--July 27, 2021 – Triton International Limited (NYSE: TRTN) ("Triton")
Maksim Safaniuk/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Triton intermodal container transferable from sea to road or rail transport Triton: Investment Thesis Running Triton International (TRTN) numbers through my structured financial analysis, I come up with total average yearly returns for buying at current price and holding through 2022 ranging from around...
TRTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRTNWant to see what other sources are saying about Triton International Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch