Triton International Ltd. (TRTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRTN POWR Grades
- TRTN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRTN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TRTN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.83% of US stocks).
TRTN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD is higher than just 8.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD is higher than it is for about 94.54% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be AHH, ATCO, REG, GOGL, and NSA.
- TRTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD's official web site, go to www.tritoninternational.com.
TRTN Valuation Summary
- TRTN's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 92.31% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TRTN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.7 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRTN.
TRTN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 99.12%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2425.5%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.57%.
The table below shows TRTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.79% of graded US stocks.
- TRTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 510th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, RAMP, and ADSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRTN.
The table below shows TRTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.64||52-week high||$72.66|
|Prev. close||$69.85||52-week low||$48.64|
|Day high||$70.68||Avg. volume||361,775|
|50-day MA||$68.62||Dividend yield||3.96%|
|200-day MA||$62.04||Market Cap||4.15B|
Triton International Ltd. (TRTN) Company Bio
Triton International Ltd. is a lessor of intermodal freight containers. It operates through the Equipment Leasing and Equipment Trading segments. The Equipment Leasing segment involves in operations, which include the acquisition, leasing, re-leasing, and ultimate sale of types of intermodal transportation equipment, primarily intermodal containers. The Equipment Trading segment focuses on the purchase containers from shipping line customers, and other sellers of containers, and resells containers to container retailers and users of containers for storage or one-way shipment. The company was founded on September 29, 2015 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTN Latest Social Stream
View Full TRTN Social Stream
Latest TRTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRTN as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. One common...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Triton International...
Solid trade volumes, container demand and shareholder-friendly initiatives are aiding Triton (TRTN) stock. Rising operating expenses are likely to weigh on the bottom line.
Ryder System, Triton International and Trinity Industries are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Stocks like Ryder (R),Triton (TRTN) and Trinity (TRN) are well-positioned to gain from the strong demand scenario surrounding the Zacks Transportation -- Equipment and Leasing industry.
TRTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRTNWant to see what other sources are saying about Triton International Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch