Triton International Ltd. (TRTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRTN POWR Grades
- TRTN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRTN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TRTN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
TRTN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD is higher than just 7.62% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD is higher than it is for about 94.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AHH, AQN, ATCO, FRO, and HEP.
- Visit TRTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tritoninternational.com.
TRTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TRTN's price/sales ratio is 11.11% higher, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 76 months, TRTN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRTN.
TRTN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 48.76%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 70.65%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 99.12%.
The table below shows TRTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.79% of graded US stocks.
- TRTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 510th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, RAMP, and ADSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRTN.
The table below shows TRTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.03||52-week high||$72.34|
|Prev. close||$57.66||52-week low||$48.64|
|Day high||$57.55||Avg. volume||495,539|
|50-day MA||$61.30||Dividend yield||4.51%|
|200-day MA||$61.47||Market Cap||3.54B|
Triton International Ltd. (TRTN) Company Bio
Triton International Ltd. is a lessor of intermodal freight containers. It operates through the Equipment Leasing and Equipment Trading segments. The Equipment Leasing segment involves in operations, which include the acquisition, leasing, re-leasing, and ultimate sale of types of intermodal transportation equipment, primarily intermodal containers. The Equipment Trading segment focuses on the purchase containers from shipping line customers, and other sellers of containers, and resells containers to container retailers and users of containers for storage or one-way shipment. The company was founded on September 29, 2015 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTN Latest Social Stream
View Full TRTN Social Stream
Latest TRTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRTN as an investment opportunity.
Ryder (R) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Supply-chain woes, high debt load and escalated operating expenses hurt the Union Pacific (UNP) stock.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers represents approximately 3000 groundworkers at JetBlue (JBLU).
Southwest Airlines (LUV) expects economic fuel costs per gallon for the September quarter in the $3.25-$3.35 range.
TRTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRTNWant to see what other sources are saying about Triton International Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch