Triton International Limited Common Shares (TRTN): Price and Financial Metrics
TRTN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Triton International Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For TRTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.55% of US equities we're observing.
- Triton International Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLOP, DAC, HEP, TGH, and STOR.
- TRTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Triton International Ltd's official web site, go to www.tritoninternational.com.
TRTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.99||52-week high||$61.88|
|Prev. close||$53.34||52-week low||$25.37|
|Day high||$54.35||Avg. volume||504,336|
|50-day MA||$56.29||Dividend yield||4.27%|
|200-day MA||$44.24||Market Cap||3.64B|
Triton International Limited Common Shares (TRTN) Company Bio
Triton Container International Limited leases intermodal transportation equipment and provides maritime container management services worldwide. The company is based in Mumbai, India.
TRTN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Triton International Ltd. To summarize, we found that Triton International Ltd ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 78.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Triton International Ltd, consider:
- 38% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 9.64% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Triton International Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Triton International Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than 91.94% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TRTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTN Latest Social Stream
View Full TRTN Social Stream
Latest TRTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triton International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRTN as an investment opportunity.
Triton International Limited ( NYSE:TRTN ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Triton International is forming a base and near a possible buy point ahead of its next quarterly earnings report, expected on Apr. 29.
Steady growth in Air Lease's (AL) owned fleet is expected to have aided the company's first-quarter top line.
With capacity expansion outweighing traffic increase, March load factor at Allegiant Travel (ALGT) declines 3.6 points for scheduled service.
TRTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRTNWant to see what other sources are saying about Triton International Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!