Triton International Ltd. (TRTN): Price and Financial Metrics
TRTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.55||52-week high||$84.68|
|Prev. close||$82.95||52-week low||$53.31|
|Day high||$83.03||Avg. volume||630,895|
|50-day MA||$83.40||Dividend yield||3.52%|
|200-day MA||$76.75||Market Cap||4.38B|
TRTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRTN POWR Grades
- TRTN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.9% of US stocks.
- TRTN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TRTN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
TRTN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD is higher than it is for about 94.5% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TRTN comes in at 31.91% -- higher than that of 94.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HIW, AQN, NSA, PLYM, and CUBE.
- TRTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD's official web site, go to www.tritoninternational.com.
TRTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TRTN's price/sales ratio is 133.33% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 87 months, TRTN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRTN.
TRTN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 99.12%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2425.5%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.57%.
The table below shows TRTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.79% of graded US stocks.
- TRTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 510th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, RAMP, and ADSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRTN.
The table below shows TRTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Triton International Ltd. (TRTN) Company Bio
Triton International Ltd. is a lessor of intermodal freight containers. It operates through the Equipment Leasing and Equipment Trading segments. The Equipment Leasing segment involves in operations, which include the acquisition, leasing, re-leasing, and ultimate sale of types of intermodal transportation equipment, primarily intermodal containers. The Equipment Trading segment focuses on the purchase containers from shipping line customers, and other sellers of containers, and resells containers to container retailers and users of containers for storage or one-way shipment. The company was founded on September 29, 2015 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
TRTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTN Latest Social Stream
View Full TRTN Social Stream
Latest TRTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRITON INTERNATIONAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRTN as an investment opportunity.
Here, we pick three stocks, Ryder (R), Triton (TRTN) and Air Lease (AL), from the Transportation - Equipment and Leasing industry, with a solid five-year dividend growth history.
Michael Leskinen has been appointed as the new CFO of United Airlines (UAL).
Low debt and strong air-travel demand boost JetBlue (JBLU).
Investor-friendly steps and solid liquidity boost Canadian National (CNI).
Investor-friendly steps and low expenses boost J.B. Hunt (JBHT).
TRTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRTNWant to see what other sources are saying about Triton International Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch