Triton International Ltd. (TRTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TRTN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.26%, higher than about 4.34% stocks in our dividend set.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -0.3 -- higher than 82.25% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- TRTN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -14.13% over the past 5.25 years -- higher than just 22.94% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TRTN's price: QTS, COG, INS, HTLD and PGR.
TRTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TRTN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 25.85% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Triton International Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Triton International Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than 88.26% of them.
- TRTN's annual revenue of 2 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 86.47% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Triton International Ltd, its beta is lower than only 12.41% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
TRTN Dividend Chart
TRTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on TRTN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Triton International Ltd and its dividends:
Triton International Ltd Common Stock (TRTN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Triton International Ltd (TRTN) - Dividend Investor
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha