Triton International Limited Common Shares (TRTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- TRTN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 4.75 years is 0.31% -- which is higher than about 83.1% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with TRTN's price: SNP, VNO, COR, PCTI and CPLP.
TRTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of TRTN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 14.55% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of TRTN, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Triton International Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than 94.5% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Triton International Ltd's expected return of 14.55% is higher than 86.24% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, TRTN has a discount rate lower than 86.24% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, TRTN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 7.94% of the dividend issuers in our set.
TRTN Dividend Chart
TRTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TRTN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on TRTN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Triton International Ltd and its dividends:
Triton International Ltd Common Stock (TRTN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Triton International Ltd (TRTN) - Dividend Investor
Triton International Ltd (TRTN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha