TrueCar, Inc. (TRUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRUE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TRUE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRUE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TRUE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
TRUE Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRUECAR INC is reporting a growth rate of -158.45%; that's higher than just 10.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TRUECAR INC comes in at -31.4%, a number that bests only 5.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- TRUECAR INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRUECAR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OSUR, GIGA, OSIS, SNES, and TWOU.
- TRUE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRUECAR INC's official web site, go to www.truecar.com.
TRUE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TRUE's price/sales ratio is 69.23% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 102 months, TRUE's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRUE.
TRUE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.76%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 77.58%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -40.38%.
The table below shows TRUE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRUE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.29% of graded US stocks.
- TRUE's asset turnover comes in at 0.63 -- ranking 256th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ISSC, INUV, and VVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRUE.
The table below shows TRUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.55||52-week high||$4.64|
|Prev. close||$1.51||52-week low||$1.47|
|Day high||$1.55||Avg. volume||620,599|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.04||Market Cap||140.02M|
TrueCar, Inc. (TRUE) Company Bio
TrueCar Inc. enables users to obtain market-based pricing data on new and used cars, and to connect with its network of TrueCar Certified Dealers. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRUE Latest Social Stream
View Full TRUE Social Stream
Latest TRUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRUECAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRUE as an investment opportunity.
TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), the easiest, most efficient and transparent online destination for buying and selling new and used vehicles, released its Automotive Shopper Trends Report (ASTR), a comprehensive look into auto shopper actions and expectations. Combining nationwide survey results with data from TrueCar's platform, the ASTR uncovers insights from the past six months on automotive trends for both consumers and dealers.
TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), the easiest, most efficient and transparent online destination for buying and selling new and used vehicles, expects total new vehicle industry sales to reach 1,140,659 units in September 2022, up 13% from a year ago and up 3% from August 2022, when adjusted for the same number of selling days. This month's seasonally adjusted annualized rate (SAAR) for total light vehicle industry sales is an estimated 13.4 million, up 9% from September 2021. Excluding fleet sales,
In concert with the opening of the 2022 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), the easiest, most efficient and transparent online destination for buying and selling new and used vehicles, refreshed its national consumer attitude survey from March regarding electric vehicles. The survey uncovered a continued growth in consumer interest and willingness to consider an EV as their next vehicle purchase. Key indicators across the board show consumers are beco
TrueCar (NASDAQ:TRUE shareholders incur further losses as stock declines 11% this week, taking five-year losses to 88%
Long term investing is the way to go, but that doesn't mean you should hold every stock forever. We really hate to see...
TrueCar Inc. , the online platform to buy and sell new and used autos, said August sales data suggests the auto industry, which has been plagued by supply problems stemming from chip shortages and logistic issues, "may be turning the corner." Total new vehicle industry sales in August were expected to be up slightly from July and up 9% from a year ago, while used vehicle sales are expected to be up 4% from July but down 17% from last year. "We're seeing consecutive month over month increases for
TRUE Price Returns