TrueCar, Inc. (TRUE): Price and Financial Metrics
TRUE Stock Summary
- TRUE's current price/earnings ratio is 5.38, which is higher than merely 3.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for TrueCar Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 13.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TrueCar Inc is reporting a growth rate of -240.18%; that's higher than merely 8.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TrueCar Inc are IIN, OBLN, SNES, XXII, and INSP.
- Visit TRUE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.truecar.com.
TRUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.22||52-week high||$6.47|
|Prev. close||$4.18||52-week low||$2.21|
|Day high||$4.32||Avg. volume||870,644|
|50-day MA||$5.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.59||Market Cap||416.24M|
TrueCar, Inc. (TRUE) Company Bio
TrueCar Inc. enables users to obtain market-based pricing data on new and used cars, and to connect with its network of TrueCar Certified Dealers. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
TRUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRUE Latest Social Stream
View Full TRUE Social Stream
Latest TRUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TrueCar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRUE as an investment opportunity.
TrueCar, Inc., (NASDAQ: TRUE) will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Thursday, May 6, 2021, following the close of market.
One Year Into COVID-19 Pandemic Fears of Virus Take a Back Seat to Financial Concerns While Vehicle Shopping
TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), the most efficient and transparent online destination to find a car, released the eighth wave of its study into the impact of the pandemic on vehicle shopping and vehicle shoppers' needs, one full year into the COVID-19 pandemic.
Case in point: Check the change in your pocket sometime. The quest used to be for silver coins or rare coins, but now even ordinary pennies are a store of value. Finding value in the markets these days is harder than finding copper pennies, but I continue to turn over rocks, looking for something interesting.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., March 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), the most efficient and transparent online destination to find a car, announces the extension of their current AAA Auto Buying Program*, powered by TrueCar. This year marks the 13th year of the program with…
SANTA MONICA, Calif., March 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), the most efficient and transparent online destination to find a car, today announced its list of the best cash, lease and finance deals on new vehicles, plus deals on used vehicles and trade-in values for…
TRUE Price Returns
Continue Researching TRUEWant to see what other sources are saying about TrueCar Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!