TrueCar, Inc. (TRUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRUE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TRUE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.72% of US stocks.
- TRUE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TRUE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
TRUE Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.19 for TrueCar Inc; that's greater than it is for only 12.26% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TRUE has reported earnings growth of -149.81%, putting it ahead of merely 12.66% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that TRUE's revenue has grown -16.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.01% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TrueCar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VAPO, AXGN, BIOC, FLNT, and REKR.
- TRUE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TrueCar Inc's official web site, go to www.truecar.com.
TRUE Valuation Summary
- TRUE's price/earnings ratio is 5; this is 87.18% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 89 months, TRUE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 32.5.
- Over the past 89 months, TRUE's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRUE.
TRUE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 113.21%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 36.08%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 253.91%.
The table below shows TRUE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRUE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.29% of graded US stocks.
- TRUE's asset turnover comes in at 0.63 -- ranking 256th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ISSC, INUV, and VVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRUE.
The table below shows TRUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.43||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$3.30||52-week low||$2.75|
|Day high||$3.51||Avg. volume||695,518|
|50-day MA||$3.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.72||Market Cap||321.00M|
TrueCar, Inc. (TRUE) Company Bio
TrueCar Inc. enables users to obtain market-based pricing data on new and used cars, and to connect with its network of TrueCar Certified Dealers. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRUE Latest Social Stream
View Full TRUE Social Stream
Latest TRUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TrueCar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRUE as an investment opportunity.
TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), the easiest, most efficient and transparent online destination for buying and selling new and used vehicles, expects total new vehicle industry sales to reach 1,071,377 units in February 2022, down 10% from a year ago and up 7% from January 2022, when adjusted for the same number of selling days. This month's seasonally adjusted annualized rate (SAAR) for total light vehicle industry sales is an estimated 14.2 million, down 11% from February 2021. Excluding fleet sa
The downturn in stock prices so far in 2022 has led to several bargains for investors who know where to look.
The following slide deck was published by TrueCar, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
TrueCar, Inc. (TRUE) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 9:00 a.m. ET Company Participants Zaineb Bokhari - Investor Relations Mike Darrow - President and Chief Executive Officer Jantoon Reigersman - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Rajat Gupta - JP Morgan Marvin Fong - BTIG Chris Pierce -...
Joining me today are Mike Darrow, our president and chief executive officer; and Jantoon Reigersman, our chief financial officer. By now, I hope you've all had the opportunity to read our fourth quarter stockholder letter, which was released on Tuesday, February 22, after market close and is available on our investor relations website at ir.truecar.com.
TRUE Price Returns